• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early miscarriage almost done, anyone else getting ready to try after m/c?

Fingers crossed for you, sounds like you bd at the right time. I'm in my TWW now too.

I had positive OPK Sun-Tues and we b'd only three times as my hubby wasn't feeling well. Hopefully something happens though. This is my last cycle to try and then my dr is sending me to a FS to find out why I can't make the pregnancy stick. I got a BFP at 12 dpo last month and then started bleeding the day after I was supposed to get AF. This time I am waiting until I actually miss AF to test, then I might be able to save me the thrill and letdown if I have another chemical.

sounds very hopeful! I am going to wait to test too (if I can stand it)....Think I will try one more time tonight for good luck!!! I am feeling crampy and just going crazy not knowing "IF" I ovulated...I only ahd one smiley but bought them after my digital didn't show a peak! (maybe I ovulated a little earlier than I thought) but smiley was gone in one day....fingers crossed for us both!

All you need is one good "shot". I hope the tww passes quickly for you ladies. Good luck!

AFM - testing in two more days. I feel like I'm going mad. I keep fuelling my hopes but if I'm being honest with myself I feel really out. I know it's too early to be depressed just yet but I can't help it. I am missing my Sweet Pea and trying not to think about how friggin' huge I'd be about now. And for my next cycle my parents will be visiting during my entire fertile window. So frustrating!

7dpo today...my gums bled this morning when I brushed and getting shooting pains in my girls! Hope this is a good sign!:wacko: lol

How is everyone? :flower:

sounds very hopeful! I am going to wait to test too (if I can stand it)....Think I will try one more time tonight for good luck!!! I am feeling crampy and just going crazy not knowing "IF" I ovulated...I only ahd one smiley but bought them after my digital didn't show a peak! (maybe I ovulated a little earlier than I thought) but smiley was gone in one day....fingers crossed for us both!

I only had the smiley for 1 day this month too, hope its still a good thing!

Depressed today but still hoping to get a positive when I take my test tomorrow. I've been getting awful, AWFUL nightmares every night in a row to the point where I am afraid to go to sleep. I better be pregnant! Haven't had nightmares like this since the miscarriage. I'm also feeling a few fluttering feelings but not sure what to make of it. Also cramping a bit but AF not due until Saturday.

ohhh Starry! looks promising! fingers crossed for you! how many dpo are u?

Tomorrow I should be 12 or 13 dpo so a hpt should be accurate.

The main reasons I feel down about my chances are I have not noticed any real changes to my boobs and with my three pregnancies that was usually the first clue or sign that I would get. They're a little tender but not really any more than I would get with AF. Also, my cm keeps drying up. Sometimes it gets to be a lot and milky like with my recent bfp but then it will dry up and get tacky like it usually does before AF. It's been going back and forth like that for several days. Starting to get a bit crampy too though I did get major, major cramps with my last bfp the day AF should have been due.

I'm feeling negative enough to be rather depressed about it all. Already craving the wine. lol

Tomorrow I should be 12 or 13 dpo so a hpt should be accurate.

The main reasons I feel down about my chances are I have not noticed any real changes to my boobs and with my three pregnancies that was usually the first clue or sign that I would get. They're a little tender but not really any more than I would get with AF. Also, my cm keeps drying up. Sometimes it gets to be a lot and milky like with my recent bfp but then it will dry up and get tacky like it usually does before AF. It's been going back and forth like that for several days. Starting to get a bit crampy too though I did get major, major cramps with my last bfp the day AF should have been due.

I'm feeling negative enough to be rather depressed about it all. Already craving the wine. lol

Fingers crossed for you...I hope you get that BFP tomorrow!!!

So I was stupid and decided to test yesterday because, well I am stupid. I'm not even supposed to test till this Sunday. Anyway I POAS and saw two lines...yippeee, then I realized I mixed up the OPK and HPT....dummy me...no more early testing. hahahaha

It was a BFN. And even though it's still 2 days early I'm pretty confident I'm out. With no significant signs that can't be explained away by regular PMS and the fact that hpts are so sensitive these days I am resigned to seeing AF on Saturday. At 12dpo hpts are about 85% accurate. I never win lotteries or draws or raffles so I highly doubt I'm the lucky 15% who would get a false negative this close to AF.

I've had my cry so feeling a little better. I've been kind of mopey all week because I saw it coming and so didn't do much around the house. Time to stop being so lazy and get stuff done.

Sorry Starry :(

Looks like I am gearing up to O.. had some EWCM :)

so sorry starry! hugs to you!

I gave in and tested (ok, so it's way early) but couldn't resist! I swear I had symptoms last night...having vivid dreams, headaches that come and go, and am starving 99 % of the time!! of course, it was bfn, and I only had a smiley one day last week (One week ago from today) so I'm not even sure what dpo I am!!! I'm on cycle day 21 and usually I am a set 28-32 day cycle...hoping it was just too early to test, I feel as though this TTC is going to be a long process again...:(

7dpo today...my gums bled this morning when I brushed and getting shooting pains in my girls! Hope this is a good sign!:wacko: lol

Are bleeding gums a sign? This I did not know..why is that? Im still waiting on AF...It has been since SEPT since I actually had a REAL honest to goodness period. I had some heavy spotting two weeks ago..I thought it was the beginning of AF..nope..no cramps what so ever with that bleeding. So confusing. We are actively not preventing, but have only dtd a few times since December. We work opposite schedules so timing is tough. Im doing the Inositol, vitd3,folic,zinc...so Im hoping my body is getting what it is lacking..Im having some cramps today and my back is a bit sore and my boobs are semi tender....I really want AF so I can feel back to normal. :dohh:

... have you tested????

I got a positive OPK this am :)

I'm not really sure why bleeding gums is a sign but I'm sure DR Google as a lot to say about it. lol I have heard that the gums is one of the first things to change. I've even heard that a dentist can tell if a woman is pregnant before she can find out for herself.

Man. Really hate AF. No longer feeling bad about the bfn but periods just suck in of themselves. The first few days I feel so lethargic thanks to all the blood loss. I feel like someone is going to have to peel me off the couch with a spatula. I am kinda annoyed that I won't be ovulating until Feb 26 or so. That seems eons away at the moment. I want to be proactive about my TTC but right now I have to sit back and twiddle my thumbs. Oh well. Lots of time for stress-free DTD. hee hee

No, Im not a tester:wacko:. lol. Im to cheap even with the dollar store ones. Honestly I hate BFN's so I wait until I am pretty sure something is up. Im not convinced at this point. My cycle is so wonky and crazy normally so this feel pretty normal even though I am on what should be bringing it to normal. I think the MC really messed up those hormones. Just very mild cramps today, tired (as usual--it's Feb my worst S.A.D. month for me) Taking Vit D3 so hoping that cures the Feb Drama for me lol. I think its pms winding up and getting ready to take me on one hell of a ride. Im dreading this period when it does show. It will prob. be a doozie when it does come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->