• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early miscarriage almost done, anyone else getting ready to try after m/c?

:nope: Got another bfp this morning. It was faint but still....ugh...I just want this to end. I'm still bleeding rather heavily too. It really is like a period. Just feeling so disheartened.

Starry, I understand where you are coming from COMPLETELY! I am in the exact same boat. I hate going to the bathroom because I have seen some for of blood etc for the past three weeks or so. Im DONE...I wish my body would just cleanse itself properly and get it over with so we can think about starting some new stuff and working on ttc again. You are not alone. *hugs* I don't test, but I may next week to see if they are falling more after passing what Im pretty sure was a sac and other tissue earlier this week. Crossing my fingers this part if over soon!

The worst part is I thought it was over. I had gone over a week without any bleeding. And I have to wait so long for my follow-up appointment. I wish the receptionist would leave slots open on the schedule so people like me can get in sooner. I feel like I'm going insane. I just want to heal emotionally but it's impossible to do when your body won't heal.

I hear ya. My Dr. got me in quickly, but Im still bleeding etc and she stirred some stuff up during her check up...and holy s..t. it was PAINFUL! So things have not calmed down in that area yet. Im down to brownish/orange blood so Im hoping beyond hope the end is somewhere...someday. Healing is happening, but physically Im done with this. *hugs* I hope they can get you in sooner then later.

My doctor has seen me once since the miscarriage--he actually called me to come in. It was then that he ordered up the blood tests and the ultrasound. So it's not like I'm being forgotten. It just feels like the receptionists are just treating it like a routine check-up and couldn't be bothered to rush anything.

Nmichmomma & Starry: I wish our bodies weren't so complicated! I hope you guys get through it soon so you can start trying again.

Afm, Opk's still getting lighter instead of darker :shrugs: And i normally ovulate around now since I am at cd14. I am hoping I am maybe just ovulating later.

I've posted this story elsewhere but had to call 911 this morning due to a huge bleed. Thankfully, I'm fine and don't need a D&C. The doctor on call said it's always better to let things pass naturally if possible. HCG is down 15 so I'm almost there. Bleeding is just spotting now.

I've posted this story elsewhere but had to call 911 this morning due to a huge bleed. Thankfully, I'm fine and don't need a D&C. The doctor on call said it's always better to let things pass naturally if possible. HCG is down 15 so I'm almost there. Bleeding is just spotting now.

wow that must of been scary! Glad you're ok!!!!

Yeah...I freaked out a little. Just glad some friends were able to come get DS for the day. They still have him actually. lol Apparently, they took him along to pick out a Christmas tree and he got to go on a sleigh ride. Wish I could have gone too. ha ha

Starry and NMich .. I am in the same boat.. bleeding stopped for about a week, and then DH and I decided to BD on friday and bleeding picked up again Saturday afternoon. A little crampy today.. seems like it is slowing down tonight.. We will get through this!!!

Wow Starry! That is scary! When my DD was 22 months old and I got my first af back after having her it was HORRIBLE!! I have never seen blood like that. I called my dr. and asked if it was normal and she said to keep an eye on it. oh boy did I!. Im hoping I dont get that gush with this miscarriage. So far I have had gushes on one day only, and ever since it has been just a steady drip..sorry tmi. Im sure my uterus has more blood in there..it has too..but then again, who knows. I will have my levels tested a week from Wednesday. Im hoping they are falling! *hugs* I have heard this can be a long process.

My first AF after DS was also horrible. I got it when he was only 8 weeks so I was able to mention it at my 8 week check up with my OBYN and she got me an emergency ultrasound the same day. Thankfully, everything was normal. My following 3 AFs were also just as bad. I remember bleeding through a tampon in 15 minutes but that only happened once.

But today was something else. The bleeding just would not stop. Just drip, drip, drip for about 40 to 60 minutes. Passed a few clots just as the ambulance arrived.

Still bleeding a bit now and had some clots when i went to the washroom but nothing more than a period. I really hope it stops soon.

Cd 15 and a -opk still :(
I normally would have ovulated by now. I am hoping i may just be ovulating later than normal due to m/c.
We did bd anyway just in case.

I normally would have ovulated by now. I am hoping i may just be ovulating later than normal due to m/c.

I'm 5 1/2 weeks since start of miscarriage. Still having some ewcm (7th day) but haven't o'ed (BBT hasn't risen and no pos opk). Craziness here. Hope your o day comes a lot quicker ArmyWife!

I'm 5 1/2 weeks since start of miscarriage. Still having some ewcm (7th day) but haven't o'ed (BBT hasn't risen and no pos opk). Craziness here. Hope your o day comes a lot quicker ArmyWife!

Its so frustrating , I can only imagine how 5 and a half wks would feel with no O.:hugs:
are your cycles pretty normal?

It's pretty common for the first cycle to be off. Just keep trying!

Had some twinges in my left side yesterday and today I have a TON of ewcm! More than I have ever had before. Hope that means O is right around the corner! I hate the unknown of all this because I cannot rely on what my past cycles were like. Cycles after a miscarriage are so unpredictable, it's frustrating. Before I had 30 day cycles and would O on CD16. Who knows when it will happen now. I am on CD15 counting the first day of my bleeding as CD1.

Thinking I am going to wait until I get AF to start trying.. BD'd twice this weekend.. and now I am bleeding again.. Think I irritated my cervix... blahhh

I just had a m/c last month. I am hoping that sometime soon I see two little lines on that pregnancy test!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->