• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early miscarriage almost done, anyone else getting ready to try after m/c?

I think Im slowing down...but then again who the heck knows..Im down to brown spotting now. I cant even think about bd'ing at this point after my exam that hurt so incredibly bad. So I guess we will think about trying in Jan. or later. No Christmas BFP for me. That's okay .DD was Christmas bfp and if we do get pg again I dont want her to have to share her birthday month with another kiddo lol. Emotions reared their ugly head tonight for some crazy reason. Cried my guts out again. I think my hormones are crashing again. I hope. Normal post mc stuff I guess. On the bright side I took DD skating for the first time today..She loved it!!! (and has a sore tush to boot!! She only wiped out a dozen or more times!) Thanks for listening. I will say that for the first time in a bout two months I felt a little ummmm frisky for a nano second lol. Things must be straightening out.

Glad things are settling down for you! Skating sounds like fun.. I haven't done that in so long!! :)

I just had a m/c last month. I am hoping that sometime soon I see two little lines on that pregnancy test!!! :)

hi jessi :wave: Minnesota here too!!!!!!! Don't find too many of us on here! Good luck to you on your bfp! Where are you at in your cycle? Did you have AF yet since your m/c?

Bbanner: We are around the same cd. I am at 16 today. Haven't took an opk yet today. I really think I am O'ing later than normal.

Nmichmomma: Glad to hear things are settling down! Your SO must of been happy during that nano second of friskiness.lol

Ya sharing a bday isn't fun! I would know from experience!!!!!!!! Me and my brother are born on the same day but 2 years apart!!!! Birthdays were not fun growing up!! but now I kind of enjoy it, me and him are super close.

I started bleeding on Sunday (32 days since my MC started), I'm tired of having accidents! LOL. But I figured if this was my AF it started 6 days before we go to Hawaii, which is great timing! Well I bled Sunday afternoon to yesterday morning and nothing since then.... I'm so freaked I'm going to be bleeding our entire trip! : /

Welcome, JessiBear! :flower:

What's with all this forever-bleeding! :growlmad: I'm so frustrated for all of us. If what I'm having is AF it should be ending today as it's been 7 days but up until last night I have bleeding like the first day. I will say that the full, bloated feeling is finally going away. It's been a constant presence ever since the m/c. This morning I'm only spotting but I don't trust it.

ready - I really hope you don't get any bleeding on your vacation.

Hi :)

Is it okay if i join you ladies? I got my bfp on the 11th November and miscarried on the 15th November, at 5 weeks 2 days. I got married 3 days later on the 18th then we had our honeymoon. Its been a busy few weeks and i've not had time to digest it properly. Yesterday was tough, the news about Will and Kate flooded my facebook, a handful of friends are also in the early days of pregnancy. Im really hoping that we get a bfp this month. My miscarriage was natural, the bleeding lasted 7 days and we have been dtd every night with the odd night off. I think im due af next week.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea how long it's normal to bleed for after mc? I'm not sure how far along I was due to crazy cycles, but possibly around 5 weeks. Got my BFP last Thursday at 16dpo and started bleeding heavily on the Sunday and yesterday. Today the bleeding has stopped completely which doesn't seem right, so I'm just wondering if it's likely to start again.

Welcome, Pink Emily and good luck! Hope you get your rainbow!

bubbles82 - I think the amount of bleeding is different for everyone. After my first loss at 12+3 weeks I bled for 11 days and then had 3 wacky cycles that were only 18 days long. And this time I've had about 4 weeks of bleeding all together with one week in between of no bleeding. Since you were early in your pregnancy I hope you're finished and can get to TTC right away! Good luck.

AFM - had absolutely no bleeding all day but didn't trust it because up until last night I was still passing clots. Sure enough, this afternoon have had some more. Not too bad but enough to make me feel like it's never going to end. My u/s next Monday can not come soon enough!

Bubbles - Pretty much what Starry said.. it is different for every woman. Mine has taken a REALLY LONG ASS TIME.. but I think my HCG levels were high and that was why. They are finally under 5 as of this week. I stopped for about 5 days, made the mistake of having sex and now I am bleeding again. Since you weren't super far a long, it make take less time for you to finish bleeding.

AFM - Bleeding is still continuing.. Talked to someone at my doctors office who isn't the normal person I talk to, but I decided that I will see if it slows down this week.. and if it doesn't I'll make an appointment next week. I also am keeping track of my temperature, so if I get a fever, I can go in and get checked to make sure I don't have an infection. Just when I thought I was in the clear.. bam. I blame my DH's penis.

Hi :)

Is it okay if i join you ladies? I got my bfp on the 11th November and miscarried on the 15th November, at 5 weeks 2 days. I got married 3 days later on the 18th then we had our honeymoon. Its been a busy few weeks and i've not had time to digest it properly. Yesterday was tough, the news about Will and Kate flooded my facebook, a handful of friends are also in the early days of pregnancy. Im really hoping that we get a bfp this month. My miscarriage was natural, the bleeding lasted 7 days and we have been dtd every night with the odd night off. I think im due af next week.

Welcome:flower: So Sorry for your loss:hugs: That must of been tough to swallow having it happen so close to marriage and honeymoon :hugs: Hopefully you were to able enjoy the celebration of your love.

I had an early loss too. I found out Nov. 5th i was pregnant and found out I was miscarrying a week later at 5wks. My m/c didnt start though until 6wks on nov 19th.

I hope you get your bfp too!! Def. keep us posted!!!!!!!!!! My af isn't due for another couple weeks. I am on cd 16 and waiting patiently for ovulation!! :dust:

Bubbles - Pretty much what Starry said.. it is different for every woman. Mine has taken a REALLY LONG ASS TIME.. but I think my HCG levels were high and that was why. They are finally under 5 as of this week. I stopped for about 5 days, made the mistake of having sex and now I am bleeding again. Since you weren't super far a long, it make take less time for you to finish bleeding.

[...]

I think the hcg levels have a lot to do with it. The day I passed my first angel at 12+3 weeks the hcg was under 1 000 but with this current loss my hcg was at about 25 000 just two days before I passed my angel.

Thank you for the welcome Starry Night & Armywife. The wedding took my mind off it, we still managed to have a lovely day. Now everything is calming down and we are back to normality its really starting to affect me. We tried to DTD last night but OH was too tired, he did try bless him.

I don't know what my HCG levels where but the doctor in A&E said they were normal :shrug: I had 2 days of heavy bleeding and clots and then 5 days where it gradually got lighter. I don't know if that helps things.

I can't wait until my body is back to normal. I swear I'm about to O, I normally get this heavy pressure feeling and O after having that for a few days and I've had that for a few days along with EWCM. But I bled on Sunday and my CM has been pink/red since then. I hope I'm about to O because I'm praying I don't bleed on my vacation!!! That would really suck if we couldn't BD while we're on our trip of a lifetime!

I can't wait until my body is back to normal. I swear I'm about to O, I normally get this heavy pressure feeling and O after having that for a few days and I've had that for a few days along with EWCM. But I bled on Sunday and my CM has been pink/red since then. I hope I'm about to O because I'm praying I don't bleed on my vacation!!! That would really suck if we couldn't BD while we're on our trip of a lifetime!

I hope the bleeding slows down and stops. From my experience though, trust your instinct, if you are worried about BDing causing more bleeding.. don't do it. I had stopped bleeding but had some spotting.. and didn't heed my own advice and I started bleeding again.

I am with you though on getting everything back to normal. My HCG levels are now back to normal.. just need to get my body in gear. I have a doctors appointment scheduled for Monday if things aren't back to good by then.

Can't wait for this to be over! Had hardly any bleeding yesterday so I thought it had stopped, but it's back again today :( Suppose its a good thing as it seemed strange it only lasted two days even though it was heavy. This is day 4, I'm hoping it's not going to go on much longer than AF would seeing as it was so early on and the first two days were really heavy. Just worrying now how long it could be til I ovulate again.

What I've learned during this time, is to use it to relax, try to come to terms with your loss (grieving is natural) and let your body heal itself before TTC again. I bled for 2 weeks, and the next week was mainly brown CM. I wanted to BD and my DH said "no, obviously your body is still healing..." And he was right. We didn't BD for about another week, and did on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon is when I started bleeding and then stopped Monday. Now, I think it was just a coincidence, but you never know. My dr told me to give it at least 2 months for my body to return to its natural rhythms. I'm taking his advice, trying to relax (because I didn't do that when we were TTC which lead to a ton of tension), and just enjoy the little things in life. It's been about 8 mths since I've done that, and I feel so much better already! I too, can't wait to TTC again, it's hard. I'm just trying to help, like what is a couple months in the grand scheme of things, right? :D

Yup! I decided to go to a different doctor and get a second opinion to make sure that they don't see something that someone else missed. I know that my HCG level is below 5.. but I shouldn't still be bleeding.. this way they can check my cervix and do an u/s. I am just waiting for the doctors office to open so I can schedule an appointment. Hopefully I can get in sooner rather then later.

Fingers crossed for you ready4family. I felt the same just before my honeymoon.

I think AF may have arrived for me tonight. Although its not my normal AF just pinkish CM at the moment. Im not even bothering keeping my hopes up, dont think this month will be my month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->