Early miscarriage almost done, anyone else getting ready to try after m/c?

For everyone who has had a miscarriage and wants to start trying, don't give up! I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks and was devastated. Only 6 weeks after that I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I am now pregnant again!

Still bleeding. Blah! I am wearing the lightest-absorbsancy tampons but I am completely bleeding through them every 3 hours or so. No sign of it stopping either.

When I have my ultrasound on Monday I'm going to make sure and ask they do a transvaginal as well just so they don't miss anything. And if I'm still bleeding by my doctor's appointment on the 14th I'm going to ask/demand something be done. If I have to have a D&C to end it all then so be it. By then I'll be 6 weeks after my missed m/c was diagnosed and 7 weeks after I started to bleed. That's just too long. Besides, knowing my community, I'd have to wait until the New Years for the D&C anyways. Ugh.

Starry... I am going to my doctors tomorrow and asking for an u/s or something. The bleeding seems to be slowing down.. but who knows.

I hope it stops for you. You've been in this longer than me and I know how crazy I feel.

I just want to stay on top of things because I still have my SiL's horror story ringing in my years. Her friend had constant bleeding/spotting for TWO YEARS before finally contacting her doctor and had a D&C. So these things don't always sort out on their own. I'm not willing to wait all that long. I want my bfp before my due date (though I'm trying to not put too much pressure on myself...drove myself crazy last time even though I did accomplish that 'goal'.).

two years? Good god... I couldn't go that long. I want a BFP before my due date too (May 9) and I want to start trying at the beginning of the year.

Two years wow! I really hope the bleeding stops for you ladies soon.

Two years must be awful! I was wondering if I should start to worry if my bleeding continues for more than two weeks! Mine keeps looking like it's stopped then suddenly coming back, just wish I had some idea how long to expect it for!

Starry-2 years, wow!! My marriage would be over if I was bleeding that long LOL! Is this still MC bleeding for you? I know tampons are advised against, because they can introduce infection, just wanted to let you know in case you weren't aware ;) Hope it stops soon for all of us and we can get back to normal! I dreamed last night I got a BFP, and woke up sad today...

Yes we will! We know that we CAN get pregnant and that is usually the hardest part, right? :)

So bleeding stopped again.. pretty certain now that I just irritated my cervix by having sex too soon. So I will hold off on BDing for a little bit longer. I may just wait until AF to start trying.

How are you ladies doing today?

Cd 18 here and opk's still giving me problems lol. I Haven't got a pos. opk yet.
Just gonna bd anyways. There is always next month :)

Symptom spotting: felt burning sensation on my right side...and pretty gassy lol DH isn't too fond of that :)

Army - Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do :)

I had a glimmer of hope.. my temperature spiked yesterday for some reason.. so I thought maybe I O'd and maybe caught the egg.. but it went down yesterday so I think it was a fluke. But I am okay about waiting until my first AF.. hopefully I won't have to wait too long.

I'm confused. Is the bleeding from the miscarriage classed as the start of a new cycle?

If that's correct then af shouldn't arrive for another 2 weeks for me(its 2 weeks today since af stopped and my old cycles were 28-32 days) Last night i had a tiny bit of bleeding in cm, and a tiny bit this am. Since then i've not had anything but cm when i wipe. So i guess its not af. I refuse to get my hopes up, whenever i see spotting I get a dull sinking feeling in my belly :( I didn't spot with my LO or last pregnancy (until miscarriage) Im going to bd tonight just incase i'm fertile. Its the type of cm i get when i ovulate.

Are any of you ladies charting your temps while you're miscarrying or on the miscarriage cycle? I'm sure my HCG isn't down to zero yet (have a Dr.s appt today) but I started temping today again and it's looking like my post O temps but not my pregnancy temps. Probably just falling but wondering if anyone else is charting?? And did you guys ovulate after your m/c? I want to catch that egg when its time!!

@PinkEmily - they say CD 1 is the day you start your m/c bleed. Obviously it won't be like a real AF cycle which is such a pain in the butt, but if you have EWCM then BD until you can't anymore LOL

CD1 is when you start your m/c ... but I have heard you have to have no bleeding for a certain time frame for it to be considered AF (I have heard 2 weeks and 20 days.. ),

I have been temping on and off.. not really diligent about it until this last week since my HCG finally reached below 5.

Are any of you ladies charting your temps while you're miscarrying or on the miscarriage cycle? I'm sure my HCG isn't down to zero yet (have a Dr.s appt today) but I started temping today again and it's looking like my post O temps but not my pregnancy temps. Probably just falling but wondering if anyone else is charting?? And did you guys ovulate after your m/c? I want to catch that egg when its time!!

@PinkEmily - they say CD 1 is the day you start your m/c bleed. Obviously it won't be like a real AF cycle which is such a pain in the butt, but if you have EWCM then BD until you can't anymore LOL

I was going to have a break but carried on charting after a day or two, my temps seem to be dropping but are still higher that my normal pre O/AF temps, and lower than my BFP temps, so not sure what to think!

CD1 is when you start your m/c ... but I have heard you have to have no bleeding for a certain time frame for it to be considered AF (I have heard 2 weeks and 20 days.. ),

I have been temping on and off.. not really diligent about it until this last week since my HCG finally reached below 5.

Thank you, its been 3 weeks/21 days with no bleeding until i spotted yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->