Elf on the shelf 2021

Playing hungry hippos with chocolate hippos and skittles.

Meet Ben and Starlight
kQnZxQ5.jpeg

Aww so xure.
We had a baby last year and all I get asked is when will the baby come back....she can't as she's gone to her own family to learn about elf magic. :xmas13:

Well I just nearly got caught putting the elves in DDs room . Just placed one on the top of their tree and DH comes in talking dead loud as I am tying to place another one when DD1 pops her head out and says what’s the elf doing here .

We had to make a story up about hearing something . So then I asked her to come back down with me and place it back on the tree , wanted her to see for herself they were all there when we locked up !

Thankfully I made it down before her and placed the others back so she thinks only one of them moved and was on the lookout …

Honestly I nearly got caught in their room last year but this is the first time one has actually woke up !! Never again :xmas13:

Oops, that was a bit of a close call!

Ours is hanging upside down from the fish tank watching the fish.

Well I just nearly got caught putting the elves in DDs room . Just placed one on the top of their tree and DH comes in talking dead loud as I am tying to place another one when DD1 pops her head out and says what’s the elf doing here .

We had to make a story up about hearing something . So then I asked her to come back down with me and place it back on the tree , wanted her to see for herself they were all there when we locked up !

Thankfully I made it down before her and placed the others back so she thinks only one of them moved and was on the lookout …

Honestly I nearly got caught in their room last year but this is the first time one has actually woke up !! Never again :xmas13:
That was close!

Last weekend my mum gave us the presents from her and her husband, but due to space in my room Ds3 and 4 have them in their room, so the elves are trying to climb into the gift bags tonight

Tonight Ralph the Elf built a fort and is building puzzles in it.

Tonight our girl elf and dog are sending Eric the elf back to the North Pole in a box complete with bubble wrap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->