Elf on the shelf 2021

Love that big house!!

Our’s left my DD2 a present (a real little’s blind ball) for her bday tomorrow

That big house is amazing!

Ours was reading a book :)

Set up a huge house in the living room. Ds actually woke up but I ran upstairs quickly before he could come down.

ch5RTVU.jpeg

oh love this !!

Tonight ours are in the hall . One has took all the big baubles off the tree and rolled them everywhere . One is hanging off the door handle and the other is riding a blow up reindeer

Ours made a train out of shoes. I'm so running out of ideas. 4 more nights to go lol

Brought a new Elf (the movie) board game, I've set some of it up and they are looking at the instructions :haha:

I am out of ideas! Only two more nights. Our elves leave on 23rd and will leave the girls a note and some goodies. May have my nephews here too so I've got some bits for them too.

Ours were playing with DD2's Barbie camper van this morning. Feeling so uninspired this year, glad there's only 3 more days of the bloody things!

I was going to have the elves bring a colour in table cloth on Friday morning that the boys could colour in the morning and we'd use I the afternoon for our buffet, but I'm wondering if they should bring it for Thursday to give them the whole day to add to it.

Last night ours were playing playing DH game console. Want to do something good tonight but not got any ideas yet.

Did the table cloth tonight. Will have to do something good tomorrow with it being the last one. Its gone so fast

It has gone fast hasn't? Although I think I'm out of ideas for tonight and tomorrow.

She brought a kit for the kids to make her new sweaters.
9jWMSLP.jpeg

It has gone quickly. I'm looking forward to not having to come up with ideas every night. My DD doesn't believe anymore and my DS doesn't really seem that interested in the elf after the first few days :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->