Elf on the shelf 2021

No idea what ours will do tonight, and it's ready gone 10:30pm. Aaaahhh!

Got it! ds2 won the player of the month trophy at football this month so I've sat them in that. It's not exciting but I think ds4 just likes finding them more than anything. Even when they are just stuffed in the tree he loves it

Got it! ds2 won the player of the month trophy at football this month so I've sat them in that. It's not exciting but I think ds4 just likes finding them more than anything. Even when they are just stuffed in the tree he loves it
Ah well done!

Im swapping shoe laces for strawberry laces. I’m just gonna do one shoe each as I know it’s going to take ages haha!

I was going to do something with it in the girls' room last night but dd1 was awake when I went in. Luckily she didn't notice the elf in my hand! So instead the elf just hung out on the kitchen light.

Made some ts
9zW0pMN.jpeg

Ours were doing gymnastics off the hall light using a tinsel swing !

They loved it ! Sorry I’m awful at remembering to take pictures !

Ours was riding the reindeer (as in like a horse) :xmas13:

One of ours is laid on a piece of paper and the others are drawing round him :haha:

Ours was playing with the Christmas snap cards.

DD2 said it was really boring :xmas13: need to up my game.

Oh dear :haha: I feel like I need to do something a bit more exciting soon

Mine is just bringing ramdom tiny gifts every day - puzzles, coloring books, stamps etc. Nothing exciting really, but my 3 year old gets super excited every single morning to see what Ralph brought. It is also the only way we can keep her from opening the gifts under the tree - if she opens a gift, Ralph won't bring her anything the next day :haha: Who knew bribing a toddler would work so well?

Yesterday ours did nothing as the kids were behaving terribly and they lost their magic (aka I forgot :-=) Today they brought elf size presents, one of those worlds smallest toys each :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->