'Fab'ulous testers and supporters; 58 bfps

:) yes. I had a fellow POAS addict tip me off. They're kinda small tests but they work and allow for you to feed your addiction without blowing the bank

How long have you been TTCing?

NTNP since our DD was born in 2005 and we started TTC Dec last year. I've only been symptom spotting for the past 2 cycles though. I've been reading this forum since February/March this year and wanted company while I obsess, pee on everything that could confirm my craziness and get advice or give info along the way! How long have you been TTC FLarmy?

Glad you got your trigger FLArmyWife :thumbup:

Welcome babymabey!

GL to those peeing on sticks

Got some AF cramping now. Definitely expecting her visit tomorrow. :-(

Disney- :( Booo.. Stay away AF

Rose- We were NTNP From May-july and then started actively trying August 2014.

Sorry for short responses. a lil tipsy from a military event

Did a cm check and loooked tinged with blood. Ah well at least I can stay around in this group and maybe get a Valentine's baby as well! My next AF would be due around June 10.

:( That sucks Disney. Keep us posted though, it is likely to spot if you are pregnant so if you don't get normal flow and cramps I still say test.

I have no idea what is going on with my body. The last two times I've had the HCG trigger shot I had some serious cramping and knew I'd ovulated when the cramping finally stopped.
I haven't had any of that this time. :/ just a backache but i know part of that is the way I sleep because I wake up almost daily with some backache

Laura and muffin- anxious to here your updates. Laura, did AF show? Muffin, what was this morning's test result?

10dpo= bfn ugh ugh ugh cramps ... I'm never testing again!!! Lol good luck and fx to everyone

Muffin- you should temp.. there is so much insight into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->