'Fab'ulous testers and supporters; 58 bfps

Anyone familiar with or took dollar store cassette this month with bfp? If so pics? Are they pretty good evaps.... ? ;) thanks!!

Muffin- i took a dollar store opk but not a pregnancy test. I am not sure how they are with evaps.. why do you have a promising line?! post!!

Yes Muffin - post if you have a test! I am 6DPO, no symptoms and need something to keep my mind busy!!

Lol I wish I ended up giving in and buying 1 a few min ago... i see a line it's thick and was within time but it's like a squinter faint of faints lol I turned it negative and it was thick faint ..i think I'm obsessing..lol.. i mean i took a frer this morning bfn yall know that but who knows.. probably not worth posting.. but could be the start of something ? Ugh hate the tww

Corn - How are you going? I think we are at about the same stage in our cycles. Any plans on testing early?? :winkwink: I am thinking I will cave and test on Sunday (8DPO)

Save it to your desk top

click "go advanced" for your reply

THen in the message part you'll see an A, a smiley, and then a paperclip above the message type box. Click the paperclip.

Then hit browse and select the photo. Hit upload and once the page refreshes hit "close window" and then "submit reply

Corn - How are you going? I think we are at about the same stage in our cycles. Any plans on testing early?? :winkwink: I am thinking I will cave and test on Sunday (8DPO)
Jess I think I'll wait till Wednesday 12dpo just don't want to see tons of BFNs wah wah..

Good on you Corn! I waited till 12 dpo last cycle was negative, so figured I might as well test earlier this time - I will post result on this thread if I do in fact test Sunday morning.
Good luck to everyone :dust:
How are you going with that pic muffin?

Trying to figure this out lol good grief ..lighting is terrible

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-14-19-53-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-14-19-53-49.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 29
Sorry it took so long .. probably pointless but in person I can see and when I turn it negative .. this is so frustrating

I felt like i could see a faint line when I first looked at it. fX it is the start of something. Are you testing tomorrow?

Here's a neg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-14-20-42-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-14-20-42-20.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 19
I so see it in the negative! And once i stopped looking for the lines to be super close I saw it in the regular shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->