'Fab'ulous testers and supporters; 58 bfps

so the basis is that you take your temperature at the same time every morning first thing you do when you wake up, still laying in bed. You should have at least 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep. This is your basal body temp. It will rise and fall throughout your cycle cluing you in on Ovulation, implantation, and AF. For instance.. if you click on my signature that says "My Chart" you'll see all my temps. you normally stay within a few degrees for each phase. So during my AF my temps seem to always make an M on the chart. Then post AF/pre O I'm around 97.5. At O time your temp dips and then immediately spikes up and stays elevated until AF is about to arrive. For me, it helps me know that AF is coming because I'll all of a sudden go from a 98.5 to a 97.3. For those whom don't know when they O temping helps tell that too.

so what I do is at the same time every morning I roll over, grab the thermometer, and temp. I immediately log it THEN get up to pee or let the dogs out. It takes some getting used to but after time it becomes easier.

No problem :)

when you sign up for FF, if you choose to, there is an option to get "lessons" sent to you. I highly recommend as it explains temping and much more

Thanks ladies :)

The :witch: is officially here. Not going to get upset as this was only our first cycle! But definitely not going to get caught up in "symptoms" this month. Going to do OPKs as well since I have nooo idea when I O'd this cycle.

Awe Disney boo! Fresh start next cycle :thumbup:

I promised myself i wouldn't sympon spot either, but last night I had to get up to pee which I never do... First thing I think...is that a sign? Hehe.. Gassy and bloated over here:winkwink:

sounds promising corn ;)

I'm sorry Disney :hugs: but you are looking on the bright side. a new cycle means a new start and an opportunity to try new things

Gosh, I've got all the signs that af is coming but still hasn't shown up. Gassy, bloated, sore boobs, fatigue, heartburn/indigestion. Awful :( I know my temps are low but if it doesn't show up by tomorrow I'm going to take a test just to be safe!

The problem with those symptoms is they are all BFP symptoms too...that's why it's so confusing :wacko:

Hi I'm ttc #2. Af was due today but hasn't shown. Getting cautiously excited but not too much because I just finished bcp last month do don't know If regulat. Tested yesterday and bfn so trying to wait til 17th. Fx'ed for all of us

I will be testing about may 21st, if I go back from my last bleed while on bc
But usually I am 14 days after ov (pre mirena) so from that it could be 26/27

Oldermummy78- welcome. added you to test date of the 21st

Come on BFPs! I wanna see some Valentine's Day babies! GL to all who are yet to test! I have 2 days to go before testing ahh the suspense is killing me!

Disney I'm sorry :( sniff.

Disney- :( Booo.. Stay away AF

Rose- We were NTNP From May-july and then started actively trying August 2014.

Sorry for short responses. a lil tipsy from a military event

I hope you get some good news soon! :dust: to you FLarmy :)

Thanks. I took an opk today. Couldn't have possibly been any darker lol. So I'm going to make my official 1dpo tomorrow since it can take up to 36 hours for a body to O after the trigger shot.

Attachments

• 514opk.jpg
    514opk.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 6
Wow hey that is dark! So here goes for the next round! My FX for you :hugs:

I kick myself in the butt for not taking an opk yesterday after the trigger shot but oh well.. I'll take one tomorrow just to see and then that'll be it.
Thanks.. I hope you get a bfp too!

Self butt kicking is the norm during the TWW I've noticed! Symptom spotting, believing so hard it's 'real this time' etc etc, I really hope some May testers let us know when a BFP happens.

I found out yesterday my best friend is expecting! She's 5 weeks! So the pressure is on for me this cycle to join her 1 week behind! [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->