Father's Day testers??? June 19th

Hi ladies can i join,

I've been feeling like crap lately and decided to take a test today and i got a BFP! I'm planning to tell on Father's day also. Good luck ladies. Baby dust for all!

Congrats Garrickbaby, Morgan and Tiggertea on your BFP's!! That is awesome! H&h 9 months to you, mommas! :D :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi there,

I've been hanging around and stalking all the thread on BNB ever since my TWW began last week :winkwink: I think this is the best thread that i can stick my nose into at the moment! lol

Well, we've been TTC for the past 16 months...to cut a very long story short: i have a low AMH, hubby has motility issues, the doc says we have remote chances of a natural conception and that we should go the IVF/ICSI route RIGHT NOW before it's too late. Me - am a born-again Christian trusting God to work His miracle in our lives at His time. So, I'm just hanging in there...i have my ups and downs..days when i wish someone could do the 'faith work' for me :)...but, i somehow manage to bounce back!

Where i am in the TWW? Well, i ovulated on CD12 (according to FF) and am 11DPO today. I tested on 10DPO in the afternoon, but got a BFN. And since yesterday i have been having a queasy feeling in my abdomen (just like i always get right before my AF cramps begin), but nothing yet. I normally have a 13-day luteal phase with a 24-26 day cycle...and i tend to spot a couple of days before AF...well, no spotting as of now. So, hoping to test again on the 18th or 19th!

It's just that in the past 16 months i have gone through almost every pregnancy symptom possible...and always got AF right on time :cry: So, even though i am having wierd tugs and pulls near my uterus, a slightly bloated feeling, and occasionally tingly bbs, i am NOT going to be too hopeful!

Big congrats to all those who have got their BFP and good luck to the rest of us!

P.S: Can someone tell me how you girls add those colorful (and informative) tickers to your posts? (duh!)

Hi there,

I've been hanging around and stalking all the thread on BNB ever since my TWW began last week :winkwink: I think this is the best thread that i can stick my nose into at the moment! lol

Well, we've been TTC for the past 16 months...to cut a very long story short: i have a low AMH, hubby has motility issues, the doc says we have remote chances of a natural conception and that we should go the IVF/ICSI route RIGHT NOW before it's too late. Me - am a born-again Christian trusting God to work His miracle in our lives at His time. So, I'm just hanging in there...i have my ups and downs..days when i wish someone could do the 'faith work' for me :)...but, i somehow manage to bounce back!

Where i am in the TWW? Well, i ovulated on CD12 (according to FF) and am 11DPO today. I tested on 10DPO in the afternoon, but got a BFN. And since yesterday i have been having a queasy feeling in my abdomen (just like i always get right before my AF cramps begin), but nothing yet. I normally have a 13-day luteal phase with a 24-26 day cycle...and i tend to spot a couple of days before AF...well, no spotting as of now. So, hoping to test again on the 18th or 19th!

It's just that in the past 16 months i have gone through almost every pregnancy symptom possible...and always got AF right on time :cry: So, even though i am having wierd tugs and pulls near my uterus, a slightly bloated feeling, and occasionally tingly bbs, i am NOT going to be too hopeful!

Big congrats to all those who have got their BFP and good luck to the rest of us!

P.S: Can someone tell me how you girls add those colorful (and informative) tickers to your posts? (duh!)

aww good luck hun, for the tickers the easiest way is to click on someone elses and it will take you to a page were you can create them. there is lots of different sites so click on one you like. then you just copy and paste the link into your edit signature thingy in user cp.

hope this helps. x

Thanks Geogem! I tried including the ticker code in my sig but it just comes up as html when i click the 'preview'. ah well, will find a away around it!

God bless,
Carol

Thanks Geogem! I tried including the ticker code in my sig but it just comes up as html when i click the 'preview'. ah well, will find a away around it!

God bless,
Carol

hi hun, when yo create a ticker and the codes come up, use the bb code instead of the html one :) x

God bless,
Carol

hi hun, when yo create a ticker and the codes come up, use the bb code instead of the html one :) x

ha ha beat me to it!! x

Since i'm in the high risk category (as you can see from my signature) I was able to go in today and get a sonogram to confirm the pregnancy and placement. So my bean was right there in the uterus with a strong heart beat. So for fathers day i'm going to put the picture in a card and tell him that way. We both suspected the pregnancy but he doesn't know its been confirmed.

Good luck ladies:)

Since i'm in the high risk category (as you can see from my signature) I was able to go in today and get a sonogram to confirm the pregnancy and placement. So my bean was right there in the uterus with a strong heart beat. So for fathers day i'm going to put the picture in a card and tell him that way. We both suspected the pregnancy but he doesn't know its been confirmed.

Good luck ladies:)

oh wow, well done girl!!! congrats!! he's gonna be so happy!!

garrickbaby, how awesome you know the bean is in your uterus, I bet that's a bit of relief! H&h 9 months to you and the sticky bean!:happydance::happydance:

I'm useless. Tested this morning at 10DPO. :bfp:!!

Me too! I'm 12 DPO. I ended up caving and told my hubby when he came home for lunch...I'll just get him something sweet for his first Father's Day.
https://i55.tinypic.com/333kbig.jpg

CONGRATS!!!! Really pleased for you! x (im 13dpo and getting bfn still!)

Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy xx

God bless,
Carol

Thanks navywag! As you can see, i managed to get it right with your help :)

Congrats garrickbaby and the others who have got their BFP...

UPDATE: Am 12 DPO today...no sign of AF and the cramps have gone down a bit as well...but am still feeling a little queasy. My post-o BBT has been quite erratic, even though it's a little above the coverline...i have been having a couple of sleepless nights and the temp outside has gone down too...so am wondering if that's causing the drop in BBT...hoping it's not a sign of AF:wacko:

I have just one HPT and am gonna wait until sunday (14dpo) to test...Please pray that this month is my miracle month...i'd love to gift my hubby with a BFP on father's day! That will be so worth all the tears and disappointment of the last 16 months!

Hope the rest of you are hanging in there...any more BFPs?

Cheers,
Carol

i'm still hanging in there but for some reason I am not hopeful any more!! just waiting for af to arrive! :-(

i'm still hanging in there but for some reason I am not hopeful any more!! just waiting for af to arrive! :-(

Me too....:cry:

I caved in and just POAS with afternoon urine...as usual, a BFN...so, while i have no AF symptoms, am not too hopeful...

Am gonna have some :coffee: to console myself...

Carol

hi ladies how are you all today?
i tested today and got so excited bcause i thought i could see a line, but didnt show up on any pics so think it was just me havin line eye :-(
oh well, im gna try hold my pee till 6ish and test again, had a really good feelin that we had done it this month, but now i think we will be tryin again next month! hope some of you have got better news! x

Less than 48 hours before testing. I am so impatient but am detemined to hold out until Sunday. Good luck to everyone, lets hope we get our BFP this month

Well a couple days ago, i had a faint positive, then tested yesterday BFN then again this morning with a CB digi and "not pregnant" I dont know what to think anymore. Im just gonna wait for AF now and see what happens. She is due tmrw.

:hugs: ladies!

Seems like everyone is slightly down today. It's still early for everyone, so I'm keeping my fxed for you all.

I was a BFN this morning, too, but it's early, so I'm not giving up yet! :dust:

Hey ALL. just a few more days til testing... I only have one test in the house and it's a digi, so def holding out til Sunday. Kinda feel like AF may be here before then I am going to be greatful either way.

I have just learned of a friend from school who is 27yrs old. He has cancer and it's not looking good for him, he has a tumor that is in a positiion that they can not remove surgically, and they are unable to do cheemo treatments at this time because he is so weak and has pneumonia . :cry: This news has def given me a new outlook on life, this guy is the sweetest person in the world, and yet he is having his life taken from him. Never to have a wedding, never to have kids. All of which he deserves!! UGH. Sorry for the vent ladies just got lots of emotions. And really what right do I have to be upset over a failed cycle. When I have my health, my daughters health and life.......and my friend soon won't.. thanks for listening ladies. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->