Father's Day Tester's??

BFN for me, and AF is here, so it's a definite. I'm quite glad because we aren't really trying until July, but I'm also a tad disappointed of course, especially since I felt just like I did before I got my BFP first time around. So now I'm not sure I know my body as well as I thought I did.

Ah well, I'll be back in August ;)

Congrats to all the BFPs!!! Wonderful timing!!

Took a nap today so tired and woke up wanting to throw up and that still might happen hope this is a good sign despite a :bfn: this morning :(

I've got my fingers crossed for you! Sending you tons of :dust:
Can't remember what dpo you are now?
I'm sort of guessing myself but may test again next weekend if I can't hold off until my birthday.

I'm out :-( just as I was about to head out the door to grab a frer in preparation for Father's Day morning, the wicked witch turned up!!
Congrats to all those who have had :bfp: today :)

Took a nap today so tired and woke up wanting to throw up and that still might happen hope this is a good sign despite a :bfn: this morning :(

I'm sort of guessing myself but may test again next weekend if I can't hold off until my birthday.

I'm going to be 3 days late tomorrow

Oh. 3days...yup I would be testing and wondering like crazy too!
Though it took me almost 7days late to get a good :bfp: with DS.

Oh. 3days...yup I would be testing and wondering like crazy too!
Though it took me almost 7days late to get a good :bfp: with DS.

maybe its the clomid making me late but i have so many symptoms even waking up from my nap today to throw up grrrrr

[/QUOTE]

maybe its the clomid making me late but i have so many symptoms even waking up from my nap today to throw up grrrrr[/QUOTE]

Are you on progesterone with it as well? If so, maybe you need to stop in order to get AF. That is usually the directions but of course speak to your doc

so bad news for me :bfn: only because af came im a little devestated today because i seriously was convinve this cycle was going to work i might try clomid again tis month it did bring my cycles back to 28 days im just really sad and i never get upset about these things just seems like its never going to happen

I know how you feel kaiecee! It'll happen for is though! Maybe next time.... :) congrats to everyone who got their BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->