+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

Thank you @co_fostermom for the confirmation. Cycle has been weird this time with very little CM compared to usual and my temps are on a weird downhill decline haha i think i may have ovulated today as surely they cant get much lower but who knows :lol: I think we have timed BD well so far if it is today! [-o< but then I've had good timing the last few months as well so I guess it's no indication!

definitely looked positive. Keeping everything crossed for you!!! Xx

I tested again tonight and its gone back to a definite negative so yesterday must have been my positive, we BD last night and this morning so......2WW here we come again!

I tested again tonight and its gone back to a definite negative so yesterday must have been my positive, we BD last night and this morning so......2WW here we come again!
I would keep testing with OPKs as I have found it can have a 2nd line but still be negative then go to having no 2nd line then the 2nd line can come back again before the positive.
Hopefully you are right and it has come already though but I would keep testing a few more days to make sure if you didn't have a positive. (Positive is where the test line is as dark or darker than control line) good luck!

Last edited:
I would keep testing with OPKs as I have found it can have a 2nd line but still be negative then go to having no 2nd line then the 2nd line can come back again before the positive.
Hopefully you are right and it has come already though but I would keep testing a few more days to make sure if you didn't have a positive. (Positive is where the test line is as dark or darker than control line) good luck!

I've run out of tests now, may just leave it this time and start again properly next time, cycle is a bit out of whack anyway after the vitamin problem last time. I've heard that for some people the line never goes darker. Depends on the person I guess. We are still BD every other day !

AF hasn’t arrived but I know it’s going to, I’ve got a horrible headache and still getting BFN’s (13/14 dpo today). I’ve taken some ibuprofen and am going to bed. Usually wouldn’t take ibuprofen in the TWW but almost 100% sure she will be here. Going to take a bit of a break for a week or so and then I’m sure I’ll pop up in the March threads. Take care everyone and good luck to you all with everything.

I've run out of tests now, may just leave it this time and start again properly next time, cycle is a bit out of whack anyway after the vitamin problem last time. I've heard that for some people the line never goes darker. Depends on the person I guess. We are still BD every other day !

Ah ok that makes sense! I hadn't heard some people never get a dark one. I didn't get one last cycle but I just thought it was because I timed them a bit badly (Not close enough to same time each day as it was the Christmas break and we were out and about a lot!) Fx for you that this is your month!

AFM temp jumped today so I'm pretty certain I O'd yesterday so yay 1dpo for me into that TWW! And we BD on O-2 O-1 And O so should be a good chance! [-o<[-o<[-o<

AF got me this morning. Hope to see some of you ladies in march :)

Ah ok that makes sense! I hadn't heard some people never get a dark one. I didn't get one last cycle but I just thought it was because I timed them a bit badly (Not close enough to same time each day as it was the Christmas break and we were out and about a lot!) Fx for you that this is your month!

AFM temp jumped today so I'm pretty certain I O'd yesterday so yay 1dpo for me into that TWW! And we BD on O-2 O-1 And O so should be a good chance! [-o<[-o<[-o<

To be honest, I dont know for sure, like I say I've never done OPK much before, it's all new to me! Wouldnt know where to start with tempting either. I think a part of me doesnt want to become obsessed by it as I suffer from anxiety. ...but at the same time I'd love to know that my body is working properly! Next cycle will start doing them properly!

Where are your tests from? Mine are wilko own brand.

I’ve never had an OPK this dark before!! I’m on letrozole right now and I’m pretty sure it’s working!!

591B20A3-FF9B-4BC7-991E-252BC5CCF03D.jpeg

definitely looked positive. Keeping everything crossed for you!!! Xx

Have u tested yet hon? That spotting u said u had cud of been implantation spotting. Really hope u get ure BFP when u do test. By the way great name. My name is Dannii as well.
Good luck hon :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->