+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

@Poas addict I haven't used One Step before however I have some as well as my FRs for this month so I will let you know in a few days!

Thanks lightening it will be interesting to see what you think of them xxx

Katy78 I'm sorry AF came for you :(

Yes theres a line for sure on that dismantled test @JessdueJan ! Fx its your BFP!

@lisaalove sorry for your loss <3 I hope you get to try this month! I'll add you in for the 12th!

@Tonka106 good luck! I'll add you in first post.

Uhggggggg. I'm only 3dpo and I cannot stop thinking about testing I'm sooo impatient

Hi ladies,
This might be a daft question but how is the most accurate way to work out due date. I know when we DtD because it was literally only once this month due to illness and I know it was 3 days before ovulation. Do I take 40 weeks from DtD or from ovulation or from niether?
Thanks xx

It's 40wks from last AF however that's an estimate based on a 28 day cycle.

So you could say 38 weeks from Ovulation and you'd be pretty close, however I don't know if it also depends on when it implants, so it's difficult to pin down the exact date!

The only way to know for sure is with a growth scan, otherwise I would just estimate 38wks from Ovulation if you definitely know when that happened.

Jess - I can see your line, your still early at 11dpo, if it were me, I'd take a break from testing for a couple days and try again around 13/14dpo. Good luck!

Enya - what is a triphasic chart? I've never seen mine do that.

Lightening - I might not be testing until Feb 11th now (I'm trying not to test before 12dpo). It seems I ovulated at 14dpo, not 11 or 12 which is what Fertility Friend originally had me at. It's been a strange month for me too with the chart. Lets hope that is a good sign! I'm glad your happy with your son weaning naturally... I found with my second child that my breasts never hurt as badly as they did with my 1st child... I think my nipples were tougher and already stretched out so they didn't feel the pain nearly as much.

Yeah your chart looks strange too! Hopefully we both get winners from our strange charts haha! Thats good news hopefully I don't get sore nipples this time, it was my first sign of pregnancy with my son about 7dpo! Then it faded at about 9wks.

From what i have heard, a Triphasic chart is meant to be a good sign.

If you have the before ov low temps, then the ov dip, then higher temps, then a 2nd dip which is apparently possibly an implantation dip, then temp to go to a higher level than it was before that dip and stay up there.

I looked it up when someone mentioned it recently. If you Google image it there's lots of examples, it's still not a guarantee though..

My temp shot up very high today, don't know if it's a good sign or if I am getting sick or something :lol:

Good luck Lightning!

Im on CD 11 and usually don’t O until days 16-18 but we have started BD just in case lol

Those blue tests can be a bit unreliable, can you try another type? Good luck, I do see the faint line.

Something is catching my eye but I would try a pink dye test

Good luck ladies, fingers crossed for you all.

I'm finally starting to believe I'm pregnant after a definite darker bfp this morning at 12dpo

https://www.upl.co/uploads/IMG202002040740331580817475.jpg

Am I right in thinking there is some progression? Top to bottom xx

Last edited:
Lightening - your chart looks good, hopefully no AF anytime soon! I looked up the Triphasic chart yesterday. It does make sense, I guess I know what to look for now if it happens to me.

Jess - the line progression looks great. Congratulations!

Babybump2727 - not sure I can see a line, I would also second trying a pink dye test.

Mossbery - welcome! :hi: Good luck.

5dpo today. Surprisingly I haven't been thinking too much about things and I'm not tempted to test anytime soon. I am conscious of what I am eating and cutting down on caffeine (having my one cup of tea in the mornings), I am also trying to increase my water intake. But that's about all, going about things like normal. I'm sure as the week goes on and if I feel any pregnancy 'symptoms' I might feel more tempted to test hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->