February Cherubs

Oh yep, have been taking prenatals and extra iron as I know they’ll tell me it’s low so getting onto that early. Trying to eat my calcium too, just had a squeezy yoghurt! Trying to eat well before I get sick, I’m sure I will eventually, I was a big vomitter with my dd!

@Trixiebell it’s awful that feeling of anxiety. So glad you haven’t had any spotting since. I think the cm you mentioned sounds like your mucus plug forming?

@Trixiebell it’s awful that feeling of anxiety. So glad you haven’t had any spotting since. I think the cm you mentioned sounds like your mucus plug forming?
I hope it is something positive after suffering a loss at the beginning of the year the slightest thing like what I had is sending me into panic. I am hoping to get a private scan booked in for next week and hopefully baby will be fine and I can relax as I can't keep feeling like this until the 12 weeks scan.

Was hoping for 3+ but this is still good!

View attachment 1099545

Now i really want to go get a digi :) would it be weird to go to 2 stores to get the cheapest tests? Its only an extra $5 i think to get the frer pack at chemist warehouse but i want the 2 pack digis... and cant get them at coles.

I got the digi at coles! Stupidly only got the one pack…why!? Immediately regretted that decision!

@Trixiebell hope you get your scan soon, once you see a heartbeat I’m sure it will ease your anxiety <3

I got a digi pack and another 7 pack frer! My frer looks about the same as yesterday and tempted fate with a digi and just said not pregnant :( but im pretty sure its just too early and i like wasting money. Praying i get better lines tomorrow as im getting worried now

20210621_175209.jpg 20210621_180630.jpg

I can definitely still see your line. Take a pic of it next to your other one? Was the first one from this morning?

Pic with 3 - top to bottom is yesterday, fmu then tonight.

Pic with 2 - top is yesterday bottom is tonight. Its already faded lighter than yesterday :(

20210621_184711.jpg 20210621_184756.jpg

I’d say in the first pic the top and bottom are similar and the middle a tad lighter. FMU is never any good for me.

@Trixiebell
The yellow is completely normol hon. I get that.
Also spotting is very common in pregnancy and esp in first trimester I was told by my midwife.

It u remember i had on off spotting (pink when wiping) right up until 9 weeks.
I had bleed at 6 weeks and another bleed at 15 weeks which was red with little clots and cramps.
I know how worrying it is seeing any blood in pregnancy and like u I was so worried.
I've had 7 definite losses possibly 8.
My latest was at 11 weeks and last year I had the 4 early pregnancy losses so I was a nervous wreck.
Esp with the bleed at 15 weeks because that was a bit heavier than the bleed at 6 weeks and I had tiny clots and cramps, and being 15 weeks I was terrified.
I was in the A&E waiting room googlimg what happens if u have a 2nd trimester miscarriage' that's how much I wase preparing myself.
But the bleeding stopped and i was examined and told I have a small erosion on my cervix which is basically like a bood vessel and is easily irritated and bleeds.
Was told its very common and doesn't harm the baby.

I've never ever bled in pregnancy b4 unless I was misscarrying so it so nice to know even if u do have bleeding it doesn't always mean the worst.

Rooting for u hon.

Also was told by my midwife that u can have implantation spotting/bleeding up to 8 weeks.
There's just so many things that can cause spotting and on researching I learnt its alot more common than what we think.
With all my miscarriages my bleeding was very very heavy. There was one where I started spotting but within a few hours it was really really heavy.

So many ladies on here have spotting and bleeding and some even a gush of blood but everything turn out OK.

I hope that helps ease ure mind a bit hon.

@AlwaysTheAunt
Prob too early for the digi hon. I got my first positive on a digi at 4 weeks pregnant. 14dpo.
There not as sensitive as frer.

@Lucy3
I got my 3+ at 5 weeks exactly but some womom don't get it for a few days after 5 weeks.
It's so hard to know when conception took place and u may be a day or two earlier.
Hopefully in the next few days ure get ure 3 +.

Has anyone heard from @happycupcake I've been so worried about her:-(

@AlwaysTheAunt The digital test needs three times more hcg than the frer for it to be positive. Give the digital a few days.

@Trixiebell I empathize with you so much. I have a scan booked for 6 weeks, but I had to fuss with the front desk at my doctor's office to get it booked. I'm going to need more early appointments than a usual patient this time around. I'm going to book at least one private scan for peace of mind.

I take a prenatal and an iron pill. My iron was super low after my loss. I was getting dizzy taking them all at the same time so I've been taking one prenatal in the morning and the other pill and the iron at night. I don't really have any symptoms yet. I go to the bathroom a lot, but I also drink a gallon of water a day so I was doing that anyway lol.

@Lucy3 Thanks hun. I've booked a scan for next Wednesday afternoon when I will be 7+1.

@Suggerhoney thank you huni, I'm hoping that it is just baby settling it as I would have thought if it was anything more I would have had more since, even just a little bit but finger crossed I've had nothing since.

@SuperwomanTTC I would try at our doctors but I know I wouldn't get anywhere, I tried to get an early booking in appointment and they were having none of it. Just got over a week to wait now until private scan. Keeping everything crossed until then.

@Lucy3 oh I've only just noticed we are both 5 weeks, how exciting :)
Aw I might have to go get a digi on Wednesday, seeing yours has made me want to do one lol

@AlwaysTheAunt I can see your lines, good luck for darker lines next few days, I didn't get much of a line till 13dpo

@Trixiebell hope you get your scan sorted sooner rather than later to ease your mind

@SuperwomanTTC I have to take iron tablets aswel, same as you, I always have low iron, also visiting the toilet alot more last couple of days. Peeing more and been alot more tired are my only symptoms.

I can't believe you all get to see someone soon, I'm in UK and they start seeing you from 8 weeks. Don't think I'll get a scan till 10-12 weeks either :shock:
Think this first tri will go slow

Thanks for the support @VictoriaMay sadly my 12dpo line this morning is fainted again so i really don't think its viable. I really need lines to progress to at least the same over 48hrs :( my daughter i never got anything until 12dpo but it was a very strong clear line.

I'll be moving back over to the June/July testing thread until i get a stong line.

H&H 9 months to you all x

I’m sitting at the GP waiting for my appointment! Eek! Still very little symptoms so hoping I get my hcg tested.
@AlwaysTheAunt oh boo. I can still see your line but I agree it’s not as strong. I’ve still got hope for you with this cycle
@VictoriaMay yay we are bump buddies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"