FEBRUARY TESTERS! COME GET THAT V-DAY POSITIVE! I'm feelin' lucky!

Officially here now since the :witch: finally arrived over a week late. This past cycle has been 34 days, although usually around 28 days. Can you put me down to test on 28th Feb please? That'll be CD34, and I'm hoping that by leaving it so late I'll avoid all the silly "testing early and getting disappointed" thing :dohh:

Fingers crossed for a hallowe'en baby :thumbup:

Good luck for everyone testing in the next week or so; your time is nearly here!

Officially here now since the :witch: finally arrived over a week late. This past cycle has been 34 days, although usually around 28 days. Can you put me down to test on 28th Feb please? That'll be CD34, and I'm hoping that by leaving it so late I'll avoid all the silly "testing early and getting disappointed" thing :dohh:

Fingers crossed for a hallowe'en baby :thumbup:

Good luck for everyone testing in the next week or so; your time is nearly here!

Yeah I hear ya, I do the same thing every cycle as well! I always end up testing early. I hope February is your month though. FX! I'll put ya down for the 28th. Good Luck, and baby dust!

I love all of the Valentine testers!!! We recently had a stillbirth, and December was our first month TTC. I was doing all of the tracking, and just knew we were pregnant because of my bbt staying high. I went in for a blood test, and found out we were pregnant again with the sad news that my hcg was really low and we would likely have a miscarriage. We did miscarry the next day. So I don't know what that will mean for my cycle this month. The doctor said we were fine to try again this month since the miscarriage was so early (4 weeks). Our sons due date was this Feb 13 so I am praying I can give my husband some wonderful news! We love our little Wilton and in no way would a baby replace him. But I just ache to have a baby that I can keep. Im not doing temping this month but I am keeping track of cm. Praying that we all get BFPs!!!

I love all of the Valentine testers!!! We recently had a stillbirth, and December was our first month TTC. I was doing all of the tracking, and just knew we were pregnant because of my bbt staying high. I went in for a blood test, and found out we were pregnant again with the sad news that my hcg was really low and we would likely have a miscarriage. We did miscarry the next day. So I don't know what that will mean for my cycle this month. The doctor said we were fine to try again this month since the miscarriage was so early (4 weeks). Our sons due date was this Feb 13 so I am praying I can give my husband some wonderful news! We love our little Wilton and in no way would a baby replace him. But I just ache to have a baby that I can keep. Im not doing temping this month but I am keeping track of cm. Praying that we all get BFPs!!!

So sorry to hear about your very difficult losses. :hugs: I very much hope you get a sticky bean very soon!

So far my OPK's have been negative, but I think I should be coming up on O day really soon! I have been sure to BD as much as possible, and as soon as I get that positive OPK IT'S ON!! LOL

I hope this month is it for us. I just want to have our last baby, and complete our family. I wish getting pregnant was as easy as they made it sound in health class!

I guess I will just keep peeing on sticks, and wait for that positive OPK! :thumbup:

Hi, can I please join?

I'm 27 yrs old and I've been TTC since June 2012? I am currently 3dpo of what has been one of my longest cycles ever. AF will be due around cd50!! I'm not sure what is making my cycles so long. I'm thinking that it might have something to do with the pre-conception vitamins that I've been taking over the past 5 months. Either way, I'm happy that I ovulated and I'm finally in the TWW.

I will be testing on the 8th of February. Best of luck ladies.

Hi, can I please join?

I'm 27 yrs old and I've been TTC since June 2012? I am currently 3dpo of what has been one of my longest cycles ever. AF will be due around cd50!! I'm not sure what is making my cycles so long. I'm thinking that it might have something to do with the pre-conception vitamins that I've been taking over the past 5 months. Either way, I'm happy that I ovulated and I'm finally in the TWW.

Best of luck to you, and FX!!

Hi, can I please join?

You poor thing, I can't imagine going through a cycle that long! Fx for you!!!

FF detected O and has my AF due date now as the 10th, Clearblue has it as the 12th, was due on the 6th, lol. Testing date by FF is 14th, so I am happy to wait till then! :D

Well I O'd earlier than I thought but I'm going to try and stick it out until the 14th to test. Being a POAS addict, I doubt I'll last beyond about 5dpo!! :rofl:

3 more days until testing!! I'll be 13DPO at that point! AF Due anywhere from Friday to Monday. AAAHHHHHH! Ok, I feel better now:)

This month is going SO slowly :( it's not even Feb yet and I have to wait until the last day of it to test. Feeling like crap too doesn't help; got a bad cold, migraine and DESPERATE for chocolate, but I know I won't be able to taste it :rofl:

Can I be changed from the 9th to the 5th, I ovulated early this cycle!

Only 4 dpo according to my fertility friend chart and I am already itching to poas... My brain recognizes my desire as unrealistic, but my heart screams- DO IT!!! Lol

3 more days until testing!! I'll be 13DPO at that point! AF Due anywhere from Friday to Monday. AAAHHHHHH! Ok, I feel better now:)

Ohhh! Getting close for you! FX!!

This month is going SO slowly :( it's not even Feb yet and I have to wait until the last day of it to test. Feeling like crap too doesn't help; got a bad cold, migraine and DESPERATE for chocolate, but I know I won't be able to taste it :rofl:

That made me :rofl:

Can I be changed from the 9th to the 5th, I ovulated early this cycle!

Yep you got it! :thumbup:

So, still no positive OPK yet, and I am CD 17. I have a 32 day cycle, so I hope it just isn't time yet. If I don't O by CD 22, then I will worry because that will mean I am either not O'ing, or my LP is too short if I O after CD 22. I tested early this morning with FMU, negative. I'll test again with SMU, and then later this evening. Hopefully something happens soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->