**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

I'm 11dpo today and this afternoon I got a BFP!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I know it's early days but its so hard not to get excited!

:wohoo: two more BFPs! congratulations goddessathena and AmyRR =)):flower:

Congrats to the bfps Athena u give me hope after a year! Were on month 11 so fx we can follow in ur footsteps :hugs:

Af missing ATM after I was so sure it was coming at 7dpo! I'm now 9dpo with elevated temps behind me... I'm not getting overly excited. Thinks its the witch playing games!

Congrats to the bfps Athena u give me hope after a year! Were on month 11 so fx we can follow in ur footsteps :hugs:

Af missing ATM after I was so sure it was coming at 7dpo! I'm now 9dpo with elevated temps behind me... I'm not getting overly excited. Thinks its the witch playing games!

I wish you the absolute very BEST of luck and TONS of :dust:, the same goes for the rest of you ladies still trying! It'll happen! I'm praying for you all! x

I got my BFP on Valentines day :) after trying for 1 year!!! Congrats to all the bfp's!

Woo hoo! Congratulations! This is a month of blessings for so many who have tried so long! Those will be some incredibly loved children, of course!

(AFM - 14 dpo according to FF - BFN. Not sure what is going on as temps are holding in the higher levels...)

I'm 11dpo today and this afternoon I got a BFP!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I know it's early days but its so hard not to get excited!

We will have the same due date! I tested on the 14th at 10dpo and got my bfp :)

hello ladies! Congrats to all the BFP's :):)!!! I will be testing on the 28th but I am 24 and have tried 8-9 cycles already... So I have given up a bit... But heres to hoping for a BFP on the 28th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->