**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Congrats BFP's and :hugs: AF hitters.

My early AF last two days after a short cycle so into next cycle while we wait for PCOS testing to be complete. Hey, there is always a (slim) chance x

This thread has been quiet! Cladestine have you had your blood results back yet?

Well I'm in Australia which in time wise is ahead of the rest of you I suspect. Right now it's 7am on Valentines day. I tested and....:bfn: I did think I could see a shadow of a very very very faint line but then I decided to not make myself crazy over something that may or may not exist. I'm only going to consider it BFP when it's obvious.

However, I had a small temp rise today AND I did get some brown discharge yesterday afternoon which turned to light pink in the evening and is now a browny pink. I don't spot before AF which is due in like 5 days so I don't think its due to that. If it was IB then I wouldn't expect to get a BFP for another few days. Today I'm 10dpo so timing would be right for IB. I sooo hope its a good sign!!!

Just an update I did get a bfp this month but it ended in a chemical - my bfp only last 5 days... :cry:

Very upsetting, but I've picked myself up & March here I come.....

So sorry for you BabyHopeG :hugs:

Amy - got my fingers and toes crossed for you hun xx

Just an update I did get a bfp this month but it ended in a chemical - my bfp only last 5 days... :cry:

Sorry babyhope :hugs:

This thread has been quiet! Cladestine have you had your blood results back yet?

Well I'm in Australia which in time wise is ahead of the rest of you I suspect. Right now it's 7am on Valentines day. I tested and....:bfn: I did think I could see a shadow of a very very very faint line but then I decided to not make myself crazy over something that may or may not exist. I'm only going to consider it BFP when it's obvious.

However, I had a small temp rise today AND I did get some brown discharge yesterday afternoon which turned to light pink in the evening and is now a browny pink. I don't spot before AF which is due in like 5 days so I don't think its due to that. If it was IB then I wouldn't expect to get a BFP for another few days. Today I'm 10dpo so timing would be right for IB. I sooo hope its a good sign!!!

It's not over till it's over!!!!

Oh wow, Babyhope. That's really upsetting. I'm impressed that you're moving right on into the next round of trying.

It takes so much strength, patience, and courage to go through the ttc process sometimes...

Thanks for asking... I think I forgot to update this thread. hCG was < 1 and progesterone said follicular phase, so spotting was (according to my body) the beginning of a new cycle. Thinking I didn't ovulate at all. Changed FF tuning to Fertility Awareness Method, as it has a higher standard for confirming O, which removed my crosshairs from last cycle and changed the two days of heaviest spotting to "light" to force it to start a new chart for me. Really long version is in my journal - direct link is in spoiler at the bottom of the first post. Going to get ~7 DPO progesterone level if I get crosshairs this time to see if FF is lying to me or if I'm really ovulating at all. Temp plummeted this morning, so starting a new marathon. Not optimistic, but going to keep this up until I see my endocrinologist for my thyroid in May (thyroid is medicated to normal, but she also does fertility stuff). Would like her opinion if we haven't gotten a BFP by then, even though it's way too early for other testing. Not sure if my body is still trying to recover from 16 years of some form of hormonal birth control or another, or if there's a bigger issue. Very strange, because I do have somewhat normal cycles and my temperature appeared to shift halfway through, but I think that might be the response to estrogen rising in the follicular phase (and causing suppression of early temps) versus actual post-ovulation temps? Don't know, actually guessing at this point. At least I found out I was CD 5 yesterday, somehow that was easier to handle than CD 1... I am that weird :)

And your chart looks great, I wouldn't worry yet!

So sorry to hear that BabyHope that would be heart breaking :hugs:. Your positive attitude is very inspiring :thumbup:. GL for next cycle :dust:

Thanks for asking... I think I forgot to update this thread. hCG was < 1 and progesterone said follicular phase, so spotting was (according to my body) the beginning of a new cycle. Thinking I didn't ovulate at all. Changed FF tuning to Fertility Awareness Method, as it has a higher standard for confirming O, which removed my crosshairs from last cycle and changed the two days of heaviest spotting to "light" to force it to start a new chart for me. Really long version is in my journal - direct link is in spoiler at the bottom of the first post. Going to get ~7 DPO progesterone level if I get crosshairs this time to see if FF is lying to me or if I'm really ovulating at all. Temp plummeted this morning, so starting a new marathon. Not optimistic, but going to keep this up until I see my endocrinologist for my thyroid in May (thyroid is medicated to normal, but she also does fertility stuff). Would like her opinion if we haven't gotten a BFP by then, even though it's way too early for other testing. Not sure if my body is still trying to recover from 16 years of some form of hormonal birth control or another, or if there's a bigger issue. Very strange, because I do have somewhat normal cycles and my temperature appeared to shift halfway through, but I think that might be the response to estrogen rising in the follicular phase (and causing suppression of early temps) versus actual post-ovulation temps? Don't know, actually guessing at this point. At least I found out I was CD 5 yesterday, somehow that was easier to handle than CD 1... I am that weird :)

And your chart looks great, I wouldn't worry yet!

Sorry to hear your having worries about your cycle. I hope you get some answers soon. GL for next month :hugs:

Thank you all for your kind comments. The first few days were tough and so upsetting, but then I figure I have to move forward and onto the next month, keeps me focused looking to the future.
It isn't fair, but I can't think about all the wrongs and why did it happened to us etc (although in the first few days you do feel very bitter!), I have to think positively and remember what will be will be, it's just my journey in life, and if this is what I have to go through to have another LO then so be it! I'm never giving up....

I've been through a lot, but there are women who have been through much worse...

Baby :dust: to all

So, today I caved and tested at 11 dpo and... :bfp: :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members