**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Hoping its a shy BFP Clandestine. I got hit full force with af this morning 3 days early so Cd 1 for me. I'm actually okay with it except I only had a 12 day Lp but probably the pill screwing with me again. 68 day cycle. Hoping this one will be shorter.

Ahhhh @Babyrogers! Was this your first cycle off the pill? I really hope the one coming up is a LOT less than 68 days.

Well, AF started today... But that is okay as my cycle is 10 days shorter this month than it has ever been!!! So I will catch up later headed to work!

Glad ur ok ash! I've just realised we're on loads of forums together! I think I though u commented a lot on one and now I realised its a few :rofl:

Thanks for ur support guys I really appreciate it and its lovely to share this journey with u all, hopefully the shorter the better to bfp town for all of us :hugs: babyrogers thanks for sharing about ur self, it sometimes lightens the load when u share it. If u wanted to talk I'm sure we'd have a lot to talk about :hugs:

I'm hoping that my lp will get longer and ideally lead to bfp!

Big congrats to Jessica! Happy and healthy 9 months to u

wow....just caught up on everything...the computer was at the fixer shop due to a virus..so nice to be able to read on a normal, big screen! happy to see things are looking up for some, and neutral for others...sorry for you ladies dealing with haters--NOT COOL!

Congratulations Jessica - Happy and Healthy 9 months!

I'm glad we finally got one...it feels like this is an off month, but then again its only the 11th.

babyrogers - sorry the witch got you! But hopefully your next cycle will be a little more mild!

Welcome back michael! It's definitely one thing to read the posts on bnb from your phone, but trying to post...yeesh its no fun!

Clandestine - Sorry you're stuck in limbo. But here's hoping for fast news. Any news is better than no news (in regards to this situation)

AFM - I'm going to test in 1 week if no af. I'm excited yet nervous at the same time. I'm really afraid of getting my hopes up.

@Jbell - your chart looks great so far!

And yes, at this point any news for me would be considered good news. Have to try to sleep knowing that I'm waking up to CD 38 and 21-22 DPO. At least dear husband bought the FRERs, so I'll have something to do tomorrow, other than wait for my blood test results.

And yes, at this point any news for me would be considered good news. Have to try to sleep knowing that I'm waking up to CD 38 and 21-22 DPO. At least dear husband bought the FRERs, so I'll have something to do tomorrow, other than wait for my blood test results.

Yes definitely keep us updated! Are you newly off bc?

Depends on how you define "newly off" - I stopped taking progesterone-only mini-pill Errin (aka Micronor/ Noriday) back in mid-Oct. Allegedly has no delay in return to fertility and I had 27-28 days cycles right away. Didn't start charting until cycle 3, had late ovulation on CD 20 and a 30 day cycle as a result. Still seemed "normal" ... until this cycle.

Depends on how you define "newly off" - I stopped taking progesterone-only mini-pill Errin (aka Micronor/ Noriday) back in mid-Oct. Allegedly has no delay in return to fertility and I had 27-28 days cycles right away. Didn't start charting until cycle 3, had late ovulation on CD 20 and a 30 day cycle as a result. Still seemed "normal" ... until this cycle.

Thanks for the comment on my chart :)

I hope you get your answers! I know birth control completely messed my cycles up for about 6 months. However I was on Yasmin which may have more of an effect on fertility.

Thanks Clandestine, Jbell and try2findbaby. Yes this was my first month off the pill so my first cycle and "real" period in 3 years. Hope my next cycle is max 40 days but we'll see

@ajoylenem, I'm sorry!
@Babyrogers, hopefully the hormones have cleared your system and it's smooth sailing from here! I feel bad complaining about CD 38, when you ended up way past that!

Thanks for the comment on my chart :)

I hope you get your answers! I know birth control completely messed my cycles up for about 6 months. However I was on Yasmin which may have more of an effect on fertility.

Yasmin is a "combination" pill - estrogen and progesterone both. Those, in general, have more of an effect for a prolonged period of time than the progesterone-only mini-pills. I only went on the pill, to prevent pregnancy before I got married (WTT), but wanted off the Depo so when we were ready we could get right to it (and Depo can take ages to wear off, so I stopped that in mid-2011) - oddly old fashioned like that, not judging anyone else's choices. I picked a pill that specifically had a short-turnaround. It's so weak that you have to take it within the same 3 hour window each day, or you have to use a back-up method for 2-3 days for missing a single pill. I'm a professional biomedical researcher and cannot find a good explanation for my current LP-Limbo, other than pregnancy or a corpus luteum cyst. Doesn't mean it's not the birth control or something else entirely, either! Have discovered over the last 4 cycles that nothing is normal for any one of us while TTC!

Well I hope you get an answer so you can get out of limbo! I can't think of anything much worse than not knowing where you stand, especially when you are so informational driven on a daily basis.

Glad ur ok ash! I've just realised we're on loads of forums together! I think I though u commented a lot on one and now I realised its a few :rofl:

Thanks for ur support guys I really appreciate it and its lovely to share this journey with u all, hopefully the shorter the better to bfp town for all of us :hugs: babyrogers thanks for sharing about ur self, it sometimes lightens the load when u share it. If u wanted to talk I'm sure we'd have a lot to talk about :hugs:

I'm hoping that my lp will get longer and ideally lead to bfp!

Big congrats to Jessica! Happy and healthy 9 months to u

Haha I didn't realize! Sorry Smash! Well, my AF acted as if she was going to start today and then she stopped! I had some pink discharge after me and DH dtd and I thought my AF was coming. Then she was gone.... So I will wait it out a few more days and see what happens!

cd 26 of 28 and really stretchy Cm.... anyone else?

Sorry to all the ladies AF :witch: caught :hug: GL for next cycle

GL ladies still waiting :dust:

:dust: & :grr: to those in limbo land :hugs:

Hoping its a shy BFP Clandestine. I got hit full force with af this morning 3 days early so Cd 1 for me. I'm actually okay with it except I only had a 12 day Lp but probably the pill screwing with me again. 68 day cycle. Hoping this one will be shorter.

Thanks Clandestine, Jbell and try2findbaby. Yes this was my first month off the pill so my first cycle and "real" period in 3 years. Hope my next cycle is max 40 days but we'll see

It didn't happen to me when I came off the pill but I have heard that it is quite normal for women to skip an entire period straight after taking it. So hopefully that is what has happened to you and you will hav a 30 something cycle this time. Sorry the :witch: got you!

I'm out :( The :witch: started sneaking in today :(

Boo! Damn that :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"