*** February Testing Thread***

I hope u ladies don't mind me sticking around I just feel like i was here for so long and i love to give u all encouragement and to help where i can.
Just don't want my tickers or Avatar to upset anyone.
Doesn't bother me any! I think it's cool you want to cheer us on

So sorry hon I really hope ure cycles regulate soon. Have u tried anything like macca root? That can help with any wonky cycles and any wacky hormones.
I'm still taking mine now and the foliate and I swear it's them that made this one stick.
J

I've only had a 10+4 mc and 6 chemicals to go through a 2nd trimester loss is absolutely gut wrenching.
U are so strong and brave.
I really want u to get ure rainbow BFP so much.
I haven’t done anything to regulate my cycles - the first cycle after my chemical was 32 days but didn’t last long and then I bled again 10 days later so I just assumed that I wasn’t done shedding my lining, I know it’s normal to have a wonky cycle after a loss so didn’t think much of it. I didn’t ovulate either but again, quite normal after a loss. Then, I had a 28 day cycle and ovulated on cd14 so I thought I was back on track. However my next cycle was 33 days. It looks like this one is going to be closer to 28 days and we have had sex on cd 9 and 11 on flashy fertile days. Cm is ramping up a little and I’m having cramps now on day 12 (night time) so I think I’ll ovulate on day 14. Can’t have sex tonight as my fiancé has had a drink (ewww at wine breath! It’s his birthday next week so he’s having an Xbox night with friends online) but should be good tomorrow cd13 and Monday cd14 and my normal o day. Might go Tuesday too.

I’m not swaying for a girl but I know you are more likely to conceive a girl if you have sex earlier in your cycle compared to close to o, a girl would be ideal as they will need to share a room (a huge twin aspect room which is technically two bedrooms knocked into one, but one room nonetheless)

I think the one that says 19 is darker then the one that says 18. But hcg doubles every 48 hrs right? So I say use tomorrow's test to compare
I was just going to say this. Try to compare every 2 days rather than every day. Also remember that even the same time of day can have different urine concentrations, sometimes I get up to pee in the night, other times I dont. Sometimes I have a second cup of coffee in the mornings, and spend all morning needing to pee every 20 minutes (or so it seems) other times I dont drink anything else until lunch time. I also tend to think that when the tests from yesterday are dried it affects how dark they look so its not a true reading for comparisons sake

So sorry hon I really hope ure cycles regulate soon. Have u tried anything like macca root? That can help with any wonky cycles and any wacky hormones.
I'm still taking mine now and the foliate and I swear it's them that made this one stick.
J

I've only had a 10+4 mc and 6 chemicals to go through a 2nd trimester loss is absolutely gut wrenching.
U are so strong and brave.
I really want u to get ure rainbow BFP so much.
Thank you my lovely :hugs:
Always good to see you xx

Thanks ladies. I know I’m being obsessive, it’s just so hard to relax after a loss.

Doesn't bother me any! I think it's cool you want to cheer us on

Thanks hon I really like it, everyone cheered me on and it's what kept me going.

I haven’t done anything to regulate my cycles - the first cycle after my chemical was 32 days but didn’t last long and then I bled again 10 days later so I just assumed that I wasn’t done shedding my lining, I know it’s normal to have a wonky cycle after a loss so didn’t think much of it. I didn’t ovulate either but again, quite normal after a loss. Then, I had a 28 day cycle and ovulated on cd14 so I thought I was back on track. However my next cycle was 33 days. It looks like this one is going to be closer to 28 days and we have had sex on cd 9 and 11 on flashy fertile days. Cm is ramping up a little and I’m having cramps now on day 12 (night time) so I think I’ll ovulate on day 14. Can’t have sex tonight as my fiancé has had a drink (ewww at wine breath! It’s his birthday next week so he’s having an Xbox night with friends online) but should be good tomorrow cd13 and Monday cd14 and my normal o day. Might go Tuesday too.

I’m not swaying for a girl but I know you are more likely to conceive a girl if you have sex earlier in your cycle compared to close to o, a girl would be ideal as they will need to share a room (a huge twin aspect room which is technically two bedrooms knocked into one, but one room nonetheless)

My cycles were 28 to 32 days but the cycle we conceived this baby I ovulated on cd 10 4 to 5 days earlier than normal .

I read some terrible horror stores about ovulation b4 day 12 being way to early and egg not being mature enough but here I am.

Really hope this is ure BFP cycle hon and u get ure girl.

Had to lough about Hubbies wine breath hahaha.

Thank you my lovely :hugs:
Always good to see you xx

Awww thanks hon. I'm definitely gonna keep sticking around I want to see all of you get ure BFPs

Thanks hon I really like it, everyone cheered me on and it's what kept me going.

My cycles were 28 to 32 days but the cycle we conceived this baby I ovulated on cd 10 4 to 5 days earlier than normal .

I read some terrible horror stores about ovulation b4 day 12 being way to early and egg not being mature enough but here I am.

Really hope this is ure BFP cycle hon and u get ure girl.

Had to lough about Hubbies wine breath hahaha.

Awww thanks hon. I'm definitely gonna keep sticking around I want to see all of you get ure BFPs
I ovulated early the cycle I conceived dd too. It must have been around cd10. It’s more the irregularity of it which worries me because I don’t think I’m ovulating every month.

So much to catch up on

J_and_D I'm so glad ure Dog is ok and I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

@Mum42crazy I'm so sorry ure giving up hon I had high hopes for you and my lovely @Deethehippy.
I know being older can make things more difficult but there are womon who do have babies in there mid to late 40s naturally.
Sue Radford had at least 4 or 5 babies in her 40s the last one was when she was 45 and although there saying no more. I don't believe it.
They have said that time and time again and then gotten pregnant again.
I think she will have another 1 or 2 at least and she's 46 now.
I really hope it happens and completely takes u by surprise hon.

@Beccaboo828 definitely looks darker hon. Hope they continue to get darker and darker

I've also had 7 losses so I tested loads this pregnancy and still do them now but I have to add water because of the hook effect so I'm mainly doing it as science experiments but seeing the really dark lines does make me feel so much better.

@Tasha36089 tests look great that IC us definitely darker

@Lozb I'm so sorry the NHS won't finish what they started I mean hurt them to just check.
I'm really hoping ure tubes are not blocked and u get u get ure BFP soon.

@ShanandBoc great progression

@Teafor2 thinking of u hon and really hope u get ure sticky BFP

@sallyhansen76 so sorry ure tests didn't get darker hon.
I know the feeling very well so sending u hugs.
Thank you <3 today's is i think a tough darker but my period was due Friday just gone so im thinking it might be another chemical as they should be really obvious by now shouldn't they?

Sue Radford doesn't live that far from me. Her family is fab isn't it. Id love as many as them but I can't see it happening xx

So 10dpo, and an other shadow not even sure about that, I feel completely under the weather, sore boobs, feel sick and a headache im sure I am coming down with something.
Thank you all for your very kind words, I have been here before but have came back but this time I am ready to stop, I don't have anymore tests so just gonna wait till AF now which should be Wednesday. I will obviously let you know when AF shows or by some miracle I get a BFP.
Fingers crossed for all still testing or waiting for lines to darken up, a healthy 9 months to all with sticky beans, and I really wish all my friends on here who are now on to March's testing thread the best of luck I hope you don't have to wait too long for your dreams to come true.

So 10dpo, and an other shadow not even sure about that, I feel completely under the weather, sore boobs, feel sick and a headache im sure I am coming down with something.
Thank you all for your very kind words, I have been here before but have came back but this time I am ready to stop, I don't have anymore tests so just gonna wait till AF now which should be Wednesday. I will obviously let you know when AF shows or by some miracle I get a BFP.
Fingers crossed for all still testing or waiting for lines to darken up, a healthy 9 months to all with sticky beans, and I really wish all my friends on here who are now on to March's testing thread the best of luck I hope you don't have to wait too long for your dreams to come true.
:hugs:

I ovulated early the cycle I conceived dd too. It must have been around cd10. It’s more the irregularity of it which worries me because I don’t think I’m ovulating every month.

I really don't know why fertility doctors say b4 day 12 is no good because I know there's been a few womon who ovulated cd10 and there was even one that ovulated on cd9 and she's in the 2nd trimester now.

Fx for u so much sweet

@Tasha36089 The night line definitely looks darker. It’s probably down to concentration like someone else said.

@Suggerhoney I’m happy to still have you around! Love to see that your pregnancy is progressing well. It gives me hope :)

Thanks hon I'm glad it gives u hope.
I really didn't think it was ever going to happen esp at 41.
We wasn't even supposed to start trying untill Jan 2021 but strared trying way ealier Because of our ages.
I really thought because of the 4 CPs I had something very wrong with me.
I was just having it investigated and then bam Jan 2021 (original date we were going to start ttc) pregnant.
I do really believe the macca and folate and aspirin helped this one to stick.
I'm still taking it now.
I haven't had a cold or bug in ages and I really believe that's down to the macca to.
Hope I just didn't speak to soon lol.
Watch me end up with a stinker of a cold now haha.
Really hope u catch again this cycle hon and little bean sticks :dust:

Thank you <3 today's is i think a tough darker but my period was due Friday just gone so im thinking it might be another chemical as they should be really obvious by now shouldn't they?

Sue Radford doesn't live that far from me. Her family is fab isn't it. Id love as many as them but I can't see it happening xx

Have u got pics of ure tests hon?
We have a lady In the September due date group and she had supper faint lines for ages. She had very slow rising HCG. Her lines started getting darker at 16dpo.

Oh wow that's cool they live close by. They seem like a lovely family but I don't think I cud handle 22 kids lol.
There going to be on TV tomorrow night hon on chanel 5 I think. 22 kids and counting.
I'm definitely going to be watching that.

Oh hon I am so sorry :cry:

:hugs:

Finally got my hands on a frer! 13/14 dpo, 11:30 am 2 hr hold.
97F86B8C-5363-4576-9728-8A1161D816AC.jpeg
I have 1 more frer and a CB weeks indicator... tomorrow I’m officially 2 weeks past O according to FF. When should I take the CB? I’m not going to buy any more.

I STILL don’t have any symptoms except being tired and every now and then bbs are sore!

Thanks ladies. I know I’m being obsessive, it’s just so hard to relax after a loss.
I know it’s so hard. I’ve had 2 panic attacks since my BFP... I think that was only 4 days ago? I freaking hate feeling this way. I’m trying to let it go and breathe. But it’s hard.

I know it’s so hard. I’ve had 2 panic attacks since my BFP... I think that was only 4 days ago? I freaking hate feeling this way. I’m trying to let it go and breathe. But it’s hard.

It really is. OH just keeps telling me to chill out. I wish I could be as laid back as him. Your frer line looks great, so much darker than mine. I have some more coming today, hope it darker this time, I don’t think my last was.

It really is. OH just keeps telling me to chill out. I wish I could be as laid back as him. Your frer line looks great, so much darker than mine. I have some more coming today, hope it darker this time, I don’t think my last was.
Try and test at the time when you got your darkest test... I notice around like 2-4pm my tests are darker. If I take them in the morning they’re lighter. Just to be able to compare the same timeframes. I think I’ll do my other frer Tuesday afternoon to give it a full 48 hrs and maybe do the CB at the same time and hope for a 2-3... but I’ve never used those before so I don’t really know when’s the best time to use them!

Yes I think mine was the afternoon but I work 3 nights a week so I think my body is all over the place. I have a digi to use but was thinking maybe I’ll leave it till later in the week or until tests are much darker, don’t want to be disheartened.

So 10 dpo (IF I ovulated, I'm still questioning if I even did). AF was due today and she's not here. So now I'm questioning it even more. Test today was negative, so I don't appear preggo....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->