• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

7dpo wish our body’s jst told us for definite. Not sure if I jst have line eye now :shock::-k

IMG_1099.jpeg IMG_1102.jpeg

Last edited:
I only have 10-11 day luteal. I was 11dpo on the night time I got a faint line with my son and 12dpo got stronger line and digital. I think I always O during the night.

Last edited:
Hopefully you get a positive by 10 dpo got fingers crossed.

As for me my frer never got darker. It was negative next day. So that's two lots of bad lines on my tests. Just waiting for af. My other appt and fitbit seems to think my fertile day was August 10th. I didn't take opks around then but on my watch it clearly shows a massive dip August 10th and rises slowly until 2 days yesterday it dipped. Making me 12 dpo today. We didn't bd around August 10th last day was August 7th. So it was a lower chance . It just means next cycle I'll have to keep testing opks even after I think it's my positive because with pcos your body can gear up and not actually ovulate and so it tries again and again . Next cycle I'm not gonna stop until I get an obvious ovulation or a positive pregnancy test or af shows.. just waiting to start another cycle. If I don't get pregnant next cycle I think I'm gonna ntnp until Xmas because I really don't want to be due between June and August if I can help it. My last baby was August but he was born a month early and the heat was just unbearable. I'd rather be due in the autumn/ winter / spring. But I don't want to waste time that could potentially be a positive either. I'll just try relax and enjoy autumn

Here's from when I woke up, I think it kinda looks the same. I don't think I will have a true BFP this cycle. I feel like I have been fooled by these types of lines before.PXL_20230822_131221141.jpg PXL_20230822_131805108.jpg

Can i ask who used a Fitbit to track their body temp? If you do which one do u have please?

Can i ask who used a Fitbit to track their body temp? If you do which one do u have please?
It was me!! Pretty sure it's the Fitbit sense 2, and I pay for the Fitbit premium on the app

I also use it. I don't use premium tho not anymore anyway. But the sense told me I was fertile August 10th and I'm starting to think it was right and ff was wrong

Do u find it takes a good temp at night?
actually takes your temp throughout the night periodically so you can actually look for trends!! I find it far more accurate than anything else I've used.

Thanks ladies will have to have a look. It’s mainly because I stopped temping due to the annoyance of having to wake up same time to take my temp. I can never fall back to sleep. I work shifts/nights so it’s hard to get it right

8dpo fmu. So vvvv faint but sure I can see something.

IMG_1110.jpeg IMG_1109.jpeg IMG_1108.jpeg

I see it. It looks like it's dried or nearly dried out but I feel those tests once they dry abit you can always see that shallow line. I'm not sure it has colour to it. But I hope it is the start of something fingers crossed

It was dried but can see the line before jst harder to get on camera.
It’s probs nothing though, and jst my silly line eye playing tricks as normal.

Last edited:
PXL_20230823_122618261.jpg PXL_20230823_122634174.jpg 11dpo bfn. I think this means I'm really really out. I don't even know if I want to test again, I should just wait for AF. I may stop trying until we see if my DH's sperm levels get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->