FET cycle, early testing until BFP or HCG blood work! new tests pg6 possible BFP??!!

wannabeprego

Mom to 3, FET cycle 10/2023 is a BFP!
Reaction score
I had a FET cycle and transferred my very last frostie,(1 embryo, 5 day blast) on Friday 08/05! This might be my last chance to try for baby #3, so I really hope this works. I had a failed cycle before this in the winter where I trans 2 embryos but sadly it ended in a chemical. My HCG blood work will be on Sunday 08/14 and I will be testing up until than.

These are IC's with afternoon urine. Yes, I know it is way too early, but I was bored, and I couldn't resist feeding my POASA addiction. :wacko:Well weirdly enough I actually think I could see faint lines on the tests! Sorry about the weird background, I had them on a box of q-tips! LOL! Hopefully it is the start of something! I am planning on testing tomorrow morning with FMU and I will post the tests once I get a chance tomorrow! Wish me luck!

test2 08-07.jpg

test08-07.jpg

If there are any tweakers out there feel free to have at it! :thumbup:

I see shadows!!! Everything crossed for you! I hope this is it for you!

Hi Wannabe, I think I see what you see too but I'm on my phone so will get laptop out for the next batch!

Best of luck- I hope this is it for you!

Thanks for all of the good luck wishes and for cheering me on girls! :hugs:

Today's tests,FRER was with FMU and the dried IC's were FMU, the rest are afternoon urine!

I think I see possible shadowy faint lines, which may or may not be there!!! Hopefully tomorrow when I retest the lines willbe nice and pink! Keep sending me those good luck vibes ladies! :thumbup:

test 08-08.jpg

tests 08-08.jpg

Thanks for looking at my tests girls and for sending good luck wishes my way! :hugs:

Another pic of the FRER from this morning. I swear there is a really faint second line!
08-08FRER.jpg

my tweak job attempt....
08-08FRERtweak.jpg

Yes, I am bored and obsessing right now, staring at these tests going bannanas!! LOL!!! :wacko::haha: Come on BFP!!!

Yes come on BFP, we can see you're there now show us a bright pink line!
Looking good wannabe!

I see a line on the last set of frer pics and on the 6th IC. Lol looking forward to more pics!

Dried IC with FMU from this morning

dried IC Tuesday.jpg

dried IC Tuesday2.jpg

I'm not seeing a line yet. Do you? It's early!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->