FET cycle, early testing until BFP or HCG blood work! new tests pg6 possible BFP??!!

I definitely see the line on the blue test.

Thanks for looking girls! :flower:

The test got a bit darker as it sat!!! :happydance::happydance: I can't wait to retest tomorrow morning with FMU! I bet it will be even darker and hopefully I will get some FRER in the mail!! :happydance::thumbup:

BFP Saturday 8 DPT #3 tweak.jpg

BFP Saturday 8 DPT tweak.jpg

BFP Saturday 8 DPTnumber2tweak.jpg

not to burst your bubble and im hoping its a real bfp for you. Is there any other test you have or can try besides blue dye. I had a whole box that gave me positives then when I did frer it was negative did another blue dye was positive and etc. my point is it can be faulty. wishing you all the best.

Thanks for looking hun and for the advice! I am nervous about trusting the blue dye because I know they have a bad rep, and normally I wouldn't trust it if yesterday's didn't look negative, but today's is nice and dark, even DH can see it, it came up in the time frame, so I think it could be the real deal! :thumbup:

I have some FRER coming in the mail so hopefully they will be here soon! I am going to test again tomorrow with FMU and update!

Tomorrow is my HCG blood work also but i won't get those results until Monday,so than I will know 100% if this is the real deal or not!

Looking good as in the time frame, looking forward to seeing a frer and the progression from the last frer! Yay!

Did you take a PM test?

thanks for checking in! No, not yet, but if I can hold my pee for a good few hours I will try to do one before I go to bed. DH bought me some 88 cent walmart tests when he went grocery shopping this afternoon and I want to give one a try. Otherwise if I don't get a chance to test and update tonight than I will retest in the morning with FMU. :thumbup: I got some FRER's in the mail today also but those are being saved for FMU!

I got my HCG blood work and progesterone done this morning without any problems. I won't get the results until tomorrow morning though. I will update with the results.

Well I haven't gotten anymore good lines since that one blue dye from yesterday. I used FMU this morning and I maybe saw something faint on another blue dye which I posted but nothing like yesterday's line, and maybe something on an 88 cent walmart test, but it could be an evap because I took another one later on and it was BFN, i posted that also. My IC's were BFN from this morning though and so was my FRER so I didn't bother posting pics of those.

Well sadly I don't think this cycle has worked, I think I should be getting some for sure lines by now. I haven't had a good feeling about this cycle the entire time.Well either way I will will post my HCG results tomorrow. I have been having a crappy day today feeling angry,then I started crying this afternoon, This is my last embryo, and I have been through so much with first a cancelled FET, next a chemical FET, which I think could of been prevented with better medical advice, all of the $$ spent, hours driving needles etc, it is such an emotional roller coaster, so exhausting both mentally and physically. :cry: I am not holding onto much hope for tomorrows results, it is better if I just accept that it didn't work now, so it won't hurt as bad tomorrow.

Well here are my tests, I wish I had a better update, but I don't. :nope::cry:

sunday.jpg

sundaybluetweak.jpg

so frustrating I hope you get a positive between for tomorrow and that the tests just aren't working for you but ide be discouraged as well ugh.

I'm sorry the tests are being difficult. I hate when tests are ambiguous. Hopefully the blood test will show as positive.

Thanks ladies! :hugs::hugs:

There is a small chance that my blood work could show positive for HCG and it just isn't showing in my urine yet on a HPT. I am not going to get my hopes up though. I did find this article about it:

https://www.babymed.com/getting-pregnant/when-does-the-pregnancy-test-become-positive

Timing of Implantation
A pregnancy test detects the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) either in the blood or in the urine. The hCG in the urine comes from the hCG in the blood after it was filtered through the kidney. After ovulation, the egg gets fertilized and travels through the fallopian tube toward the uterus. This travel takes on average about a week. Implantation, the attachment of the fertilized egg in the lining of the uterus, occurs on average about a week or later after ovulation/fertilization, but it can happen as early as six days and as late as 12 days after fertilization/ovulation. At the time of implantation, the placenta starts making the pregnancy hormone hCG, which then enters the blood stream. hCG can be detected in the blood about 3 to 4 days after implantation. Urine hCG can be detected about 2 to 3 days after blood hCG can first be seen. Detection of hCG depends on timing of implantation so hCG can normally be detected in the blood between 9 and 16 days after ovulation (HPT: 12-19 days after ovulation).

Sorry you haven't had better lines lovely but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for blood results xx

Well girls, thanks for all of the support and for cheering me on, but it isn't good news. :hugs: My blood work was negative for HCG but my estrogen level was good still at 45.93. :cry: I am doing okay today other than feeling sad. I got angry lastnight and had a good cry when the twins were in bed so I got it all out of my system. I am just mentally exhausted more than anything else.

So DH is on board now with trying again, possibly a fresh IVF cycle or maybe a few other options that we are considering. So I will try again once we can figure out costs and time frames. etc. Wish me luck for the future.

Awwww I'm so so sorry Hun!!!! :hugs: Hope you both get it all worked out and have a great outcome soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->