FET cycle, early testing until BFP or HCG blood work! new tests pg6 possible BFP??!!

I'm not seeing a line yet. Do you? It's early!!

I see lines on some of the IC's! I can't tell if there is really anything on the FRER in person or if it is line eye!!! UGgghhh! But yes, I agree it is early still so I can't count myself out just yet! I am just feeling so impatient right now and these days are draaaaaging by so slowly!!!! :wacko:

I think I see something on the frer but when I zoom in it gets blurry.

Thanks for looking at my tests ladies! :flower: Hopefully tomorrow my tests will get darker, nice and pink!

I got bored and did a few more tests with afternoon FMU and DH saw lines on my IC and FRER so that makes me think there is actually the start of something. I for sure still see lines on my IC's but I am not sure if they are pink. The FRER is soweird,it is like there is a line there but maybe there isn't. Weird!!! Ugghh! I just hope that tomorrow's FMU tests are pink!!!!

tonight's tests 08-09 IC's.jpg

tonight's tests 08-09 two.jpg

tonight's tests 08-09.jpg

FRER from more angles..... tweaked and untweaked

three.jpg

three tweak.jpg

Im sure i can see faint lines on your tests!!! Looking forward too your next tests and hoping its a nice BFP line xxx

I can see lines on them too, how are they looking today if you have tested? how are you feeling?

I'm usually rubbish at line-spotting but I can see lines on all of those tests :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxx

Thanks for looking at my tests girls! :flower:

More annoying shadowy second lines today. I was hoping for blazing dark pink lines today! Grrr! ugghhh! I did a FRER but I might not bother posting it since I don't think you could really see anything! Sigh! :wacko::dohh:

tweaked

wednesday ic tweaked.jpg
untweaked
wednesday ic.jpg

Dried IC's from this afternoon, I think the lines are darker now! Fingers crossed they get even darker. I might test again later on tonight, LOL!

wednesday ic dried.jpg

I can see lines on them too, how are they looking today if you have tested? how are you feeling?

Thanks for looking at my tests hun! :hugs: I have just had some cramping but no other symptoms really! I was hoping for more symptoms! Sigh. Well just wish me luck! It is still sort of early so I have some time left!! I posted some new tests this morning on the thread earlier! :thumbup:

when is your beta? tomorrow? sat?

My beta is on sunday, but they won't see the results until Monday since my RE's office is closed on Sunday. Wish me luck!

I am having some doubts though since I think I have been seeing faint lines on my IC's and they aren't getting any darker. I just feel like if there was really something there than the tests would of gotten darker by now???:wacko::dohh::shrug: I am 6 DPT today.

6 days past 5 day transfer? if so I never got a obvious bfp until 12dpo with ds so there's plenty of time still!

6 days past 5 day transfer? if so I never got a obvious bfp until 12dpo with ds so there's plenty of time still!

Oh okay, thanks for the advice! :hugs: So how many days past transfer were you when you got your BFP with your pregnancy now???

this time was earlier than 12dpo it was 9dpo it was very early that was super faint though 10dpo was more the start of a progression so it's really different each time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->