FET cycle, early testing until BFP or HCG blood work! new tests pg6 possible BFP??!!

I went in this morning and had blood work done. They just checked my progesterone and estrogen levels. The only thing that sucks is that my RE has a half day today so I most likely won't see the results until Friday. I really hope that my progesterone levels have increased and are a lot better now.That would give me hope for a BFP maybe! I am having my doubts though since my IC's looked like a faint line was starting, but if there was really something there I just think it would of gotten darker by now!!! :shrug: :wacko: I am 6 days past transfer now.

Thursdays tests:

FRER with FMU:
thursday FRER.jpg

Afternoon pee IC's:

thursday IC.jpg

Thursday IC 2.jpg

I still think I can see a faint line on the frer, can you see it irl?

My 5dpt testbwas so faint hardly believed it was there on a frer and you're only one day after that

I still think I can see a faint line on the frer, can you see it irl?

I honestly don't know if there is something faint there or not, sometimes I think I can see something at a certain angle in a certain light and other times nothing!!! I think I am loosing it! LOL!!:wacko::dohh:

I think I see lines on certain ones but that's one phone which is small and hard to see.. I'll get on computer in a min and look 👍🏻👍🏻

So I just logged into my patient portal to get my BW results and they look great! I really hope this is a good sign! I had some more symptoms, my boobs seem more tender, and I had lots of pulling and tugging in my uterus lastnight when I slept and this morning. I am going to post my tests later that I took with FMU. Well for now here are my lab results:

progesterone: 47.88
estrogen: 1050.89

I think those numbers are great! I just hope it means I am on the road to my BFP!!!

7 days past transfer
FRER with FMU:

Friday FRER.jpg

IC's with FMU:

friday.jpg

I feel like I see lines on all your new tests. Fingers crossed!

If I see what i think i see and it's not a evap I bet that test will be darker tonight and then tomorrow am for sure! eeeek!

Congrats on those great lab results! I think I see a line on your newest FRER!

Definitely a line on the frer, I can't see the ics on my phone properly but it's the frer that counts anyway
Yay looking good �� xx

DH bought me some dreaded blue dye tests! I asked for FRER but he was trying to be cheap! Luckily I have some more FRER coming in the mail soon! Anyways I am obsessed so I tested with afternoon urine and here is the test! Anybody see anything! :wacko::dohh:

friday Blue dye 2.jpg

friday Blue dye 3.jpg

friday Blue dye.jpg

I think I can on the last one but pics are a bit blurry on my phone
Can see the frer better

if you put your wedding ring next to your test it helps to focus better maybe that would help not sure though!

just looked on laptop, think I can on first and last pic, mainly the last, more frers are needed!

Came in to wish you good luck and to see more tests! Fingers crossed!

Good luck, hope you get your bfp soon :)

8 days past transfer FMU

blue dye same test different pics:

Saturday blue dye 2.jpg

Saturday blue dye 3.jpg

Saturday blue dye.jpg

OMG!OMG!!! I checked the blue dye again a few minutes later and there is for sure a second blue line! :happydance::happydance::happydance: WOO HOO! I just hope this is the real deal and not just a blue dye mishap! Check out the progression from yesterday to today, I labeled yesterdays with a F for friday! Todays is at the bottom!! Please tell me that you girls can see it!! DH could see it very easy!!! I think this is my BFP!!!! :thumbup: These blue dye are 5 day early detection tests Walgreens brand!

blue dye saturday progression tweak.jpg

blue dye saturday progression2 tweak.jpg

saturday Blue dye best.jpg

not to burst your bubble and im hoping its a real bfp for you. Is there any other test you have or can try besides blue dye. I had a whole box that gave me positives then when I did frer it was negative did another blue dye was positive and etc. my point is it can be faulty. wishing you all the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->