FET Jan/Feb 2015 - Join me!

Congrats ADR!!! Great news!!

291 - Good luck on beta! FX!

AFM - I just had my appointment this morning and scheduled our transfer for next Thursday!! I start PIO in Saturday, go in on Tuesday for lining and estrogen/progesterone check and if all is good, we transfer Thursday! YAY!

How's everyone doing?? Looks like we are near the next round of PUPO for this group!!! LOTS of baby dust!!!

My transfer is on Tuesday, so only a couple of days to go! Getting nervous...

Went to text today, 8dp 5dt, but all my tests expired in July 2014.
I'll test in the morning, before my Beta.
Not getting any obvious symptoms - so I'm expecting news to not be good tomorrow.

291, I have my fingers crossed for you!

3chords & Dil - you both are SO close to transfer!! Can't wait to hear about how things went for you both!!

AFM:

I am 3dp5dt!! Currently PUPO x2!! :happydance:Very excited and nervous, this is the first time I've had double transfer (First IVF was single, first FET was single). I have been having more symptoms this time than my last time, so I am hoping that is a good thing. My transfer went SO well. I am staying very positive and trying to not obsess as much as usual.

I have a lot more detail in my journal (its the pregnancy journal link in my sig, page 25) if you want to know more, but basically everything went well and I don't have a beta for 13 days past transfer!! So I will definitely be POAS sometime in the future.:thumbup:

I'm going for my 6 week scan today. I'm terrified and nervous as I've been having pink on and off spotting. I've been resting for the last couple of days just waiting for this scan...

Little late to the party but ive got my 5 day transfer tomorrow morning...hoping 6th time lucky...

CongrTs to all of the bfp ladies! Hoping the positivity keeps coming

Scan was ok. Baby measuring fine at 6 weeks. Saw heartbeat.

Best of luck to everybody else xx

lazy that is great news!!!! i go in for my 6 week scan on Wednesday.

hopeful, I hope this is your round!

Congrats Lazy. Goodluck tomorrow Juliet

I'm just home from having two beautiful expanded blastocyst transferred :)

Also have two very eary bastocysts still growing and a few others trailing behind.

Blood test on 27th

Hi ladies!!! :flower:

I hope everyone had a very lovely weekend and Valentine's Day. I was off work yesterday so today feels like Monday to me!

291 - Any word on your beta?? :flower:

dilia - Hooray for transfer on Thursday!! How did your monitoring go this morning??

3Chords - I hope your transfer goes nice and smooth today! Did you decide on transferring 2? I can't remember.

SunUp - Hooray for being PUPO!!!! :happydance:

LazyDaisys - I'm so glad your scan went well and that the spotting is nothing to worry about. :thumbup:

Hopeful - Wahoo to you on being PUPO too!!! This thread has been busy and will continue to stay that way. I love it!

Juliet - Good luck at your scan on Wednesday. I can't wait to hear how it goes!

As for me, I'm less than a week away from transfer. Finally!!!! :wohoo: :yipee: I have a monitoring appointment tomorrow morning. Today is my last day of Lupron and then I'll start my PIO, medrol, and doxycycline tomorrow, as well as continuing my baby asprin and Estrace. A walking medicine cabinet, I feel like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->