FET Jan/Feb 2015 - Join me!

I am sitting here in a state of terror as I got my first faint lines super early/overnight at 3.75dp5dt. I posted them in the pregnancy test forum in case you want to take a look. On the one hand I am super happy at this crazy early line, but on the other I have been here before (lines start and then don't progress as they should).

Will be on pins and needles every day as I pee on my stash!

Oh my gosh! Praying for sticky bean(s) for you! What kind of test? I am already itching to test and I'm only 2dp5dt! Though my temp did shoot up this morning... Ugh I hate the TWW!

Positive on FRER, OSOM and Sure Predict.

Wondfo looking kind of sketchy, think there is something there but not obvious.

OSOM is sort of the Mercedes of HPTs. I know that most people think it's FRER, but that's because OSOMs are not available anywhere except online and sold in boxes of 25 or more. Typically used by medical professionals and often ERs who need a super fast answer. They can detect as low as single digit HCG and the lines are black so you never have to wonder about evaps or the lines having a colour.

Ooo I like the sound of that... Where would I find these? Amazon?

I got mine on Amazon but I think you might also find them on Ebay.

Congrats 3chords!

Afm...nothing but BFN. Really disappointed. ..I can't take another failed cycle. Ive been through too much. It's not fair :( I just want to scream :(

Hopeful Cat, you still have a good chance at a BFP over the next couple of days, don't lose hope yet. How many did you transfer this time?

3 chords this is amazing. I'm so happy for you xxx

Still time for everybody else. Early days xx

Thanks guys! All tests much darker this morning, so I am a happy camper so far. Still so early, I tested like 5 hrs short of 5dp5dt.

Hopeful - don't count your self out yet! My lady FET (that have me DD) I had a negative on 5dp5dt!

3chords - yay for more positives! So exciting!

3Chords - Amazing news!!! :wohoo: :yipee: I am so happy for you!

Hopeful - There is still plenty of time. Don't lose hope yet!!! :hugs:

3Chords!!!!!!!! Awesome news!!!! Congrats :hugs:

Hopeful - fingers crossed for you!

Dilia - how are you ? when is your beta? are you testing before?

Lazy - how are you feeling?

Booger - where are you in the cycle? Hope everything is going well.

Sitting in the clinic waiting for transfer!!! Gah!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->