FET Jan/Feb 2015 - Join me!

Booger - this process is absolutely maddening! I still have no symptoms though and got my bfp so lack of symptoms don't mean anything for sure! FX for you!

Beta went well and it is 157! So I am thinking just one took as my DD was 147 at same time after transfer. I go back Tuesday to repeat beta.

Great beta Dilia!

Booger - it is sooooo maddening! Hope you are hanging in ok....

Hopeful - did you have your second beta?

So I did it, I tested this morning.

I got my very first BFP!!! I can't believe it. I'm cautiously optimistic but won't feel super positive and until my beta on Wednesday.

booger, yay!!!! congrats! love seeing good news on a monday morning!

dilia- anxiously waiting your second beta tomorrow!!!!!

Wow! Lots of good news on this board! Congratulations ladies

I had my second beta. It went from 21 to 50. Calculated doubling time of 53hrs. Third beta on wednesday.

Im not sure if I should be excited or nervous :-S

HopeFulCat
Dillapickle
Booger!

OMG!!! I havent checked back to the board since Feb 23rd! I am so happy and excited for all of you. SO many of you came back with BFP! Congratulations and keep us posted. I go for my 9 week scan tomorrow and I am an anxious mess. It took so long and so much to get to this point that I am a paranoid mess that something will go wrong. So hopeful that all is okay and baby and healthy growing right on target. Good luck with your betas and follow ups!

Everyone else still waiting, this is such an inspirational board with such supportive women, so stick around the positivity is contagious and bound to rub off on you! Good luck!

Hopeful - Beta went up so that is good! Stay hopeful!! :dust: for Wednesday!

ADR - good luck at your scan!

adr - I hope your scan went well today!!

dilia - I hope your second beta went well today!!

ladies any updates for us??????
fingers crossed for those betas to double and BFPs!!!

Beta didn't double like they wanted... Go back on Thursday to repeat beta... Freaking out...

Oh no! Dilla I am praying for you that they see the numbers they want and that you need at the next appointment.

Oh Dilia...Fingers crossed for a strong beta on Thursday...:hugs:

Booger is your beta today?

ADR - how are you feeling?

Oh, dilia! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things are better on Thursday! :hugs:

Blood draw complete and now I wait. I hope I hear this morning rather than this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->