First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

NO JEN! If you are going to test the trigger, you have to do it from the beginning!!! Otherwise you drive yourself crazy :wacko:

I knowwwww! I'm the worst person on this planet for patience. I think I did it because I had the weirdest cramps yesterday. So I felt like I'd be ok. Especially since I had a lower dose this time!

Amy-:rofl: at staring at your dad's eardrum. Hi-lar!

booger-I haven't been through Spokane recently, but I have been there before. I'm sure it's lovely these days since it's more built up than when I lived in Seattle. Happy birthday to your DH.

Jen-Yeah, you big dummy! HA!!HA!! Now I'm sorry I even asked you about testing. I don't know what to tell you except now I guess you better just keep testing and play the compare/contrast game. I hate that you are now on the crazy train. It is pretty stressful. And..you still have 8 days until your beta. Oy vey.

AFM-Still sick. I feel ok as the day progresses, but once I go to sleep and wake up, I can't talk, I can't breathe. But..I have been taking dayquil and nyquil religiously so I should be better in the next few days. Tonight I'm volunteering for the SPCA doing check in at some sort of 'urbanite' dog social. It's outside, so I'm a little upset that I volunteered because I don't want to be outside with my cold, but maybe the fresh air will help me. I volunteered a few weeks ago, and I'm not the type to back out, so I'm still going. I will bundle up though.

8 days is too long. Times like these I'm glad DH is a surgeon! Blood test is easy to get anytime. I just have to be more patient. Although, my girlfriend had a positive this early so who knows?

Terri - eat something with chicken broth...down here, I will go to this local buffet & get chicken & pastry. Chicken broth always helps me when I am sick.

Jen - I agree you will just have to keep up the testing & compare. Of course we all hope it is a true positive, but I also remember the stress you went through with that last trigger staying so long.

brighteyez73 - I just barely got a positive opk today. So I should O in the next day or two, which means I've got a good 12 days at least before AF shows since my luteal phase is usually 10 - 12 days. From your ticker, it looks like you're about a week ahead of me.

Yeah I guess I'm pretty dumb. Oh well. I was feeling a bit negative so when I saw that little line it made me smile and get some hope back.

Yeah I guess I'm pretty dumb. Oh well. I was feeling a bit negative so when I saw that little line it made me smile and get some hope back.

I would not use the word dumb ;) But if that second line gives you some hope back, then it was worth it :)

Well, this girl has no chicken broth in the house, and I refuse to make a chicken bouillion broth just to drink..I probably do need the salt though. I made chicken pasta the other day, and I'll have that for lunch. I'm not a shopper, so if there is food in the house, I don't go to the store, necessity or not.

I was fake crying the blues this morning to my husband about my shots starting today. I was like 'NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo.' hee hee. He will be home between 7-9 tonight to supervise me. But, this is the last time I'm doing this (in September) so I will suck it up. :haha:

Hope everyone has a great day and a great weekend. I'm going to start temping again tomorrow too so you'll have another wackadoodle chart to :ninja: very soon.

Erose-Yoohoo??

Terri - Are you feeling a little better today? Awww - are these the shots that go in your butt?? I hope they're not too painful but like you said this is the last time you're going to have to do this since you're going to get your BFP. :)

Amy - Glad you got your positive OPK - a little closer to next month at least.

JCM - Awww, man! Sometimes it's so hard to hold off on testing - I know. I hope you have a bunch of cheapies in your house so you can test out the trigger.

Erin - Can't WAIT to hear from you.

So, I had a temp jump today but still no positive OPK. I hope my temps just stay up and that I just missed my surge while taking the OPKs. I got a few good BD sessions in but as we all know, that doesn't mean much. :)

So excited that it's the weekend. Going to a beer tasting tonight. Tomorrow, we're going to a festival at my DHs school, and Sunday we're going apple picking with friends. Apple recipes galore to come. :)

Terri I actually drink chicken broth all the time in the winter using the cubes. Makes me feel so much better. I am in the waiting room an hour early hoping to get squeezed in early.

kfs1-No shots in my butt until trigger, thankfully. I just have to put them in my stomach..and just when I felt my stomach was getting flat again. *sigh* Ooh, and let me know what you make with your apples. It's officially fall when apple picking time comes.

beagle-i hope they can squeeze you in this morning. ok fine..one bouillon cube in water. I'll do it. HA!!HA!!

I just found out my boss is not showing up today because he's a sick crybaby punk. I'm leaving early to go get some flowers for a friend of mine. I try to be a hard worker, but it's hard when your boss is not. It's not worth it. :shrug:

Good morning ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well. Happy Friday:happydance:!!!!

Amy - just relax and enjoy the BDing. Yeah I o'd sometime this week I am not sure if FF is correct but it's fine. I just know it was this week. My temp shotup realy high this morning, strange.

Terri - I hope you feel better soon. :flower:

JCM - How are you feeling today?

ERose - How are things going?

Jen - wait a couple of days and see if the line is lighter or darker. I feel like it is going to be darker...

Terri - yay for the stimming!

Erin - hope you are feeling better this time around! How many did they thaw?

Looks like a few Os are about to take place - get to BDing!!

AFM - had the headache/nausea last night - didn't think I would make it home, but I didn't get sick at all. Couldn't touch my dinner. As soon as I laid down though, through the nausea my stomach started growling...couldn't believe it.

Moni - glad to see some prego signs :)

Terri - I am totally with you on the boss comment.

They got me in as soon as I got there...but I think they think I am nuts. Instead of an u/s tech, the nurse came in. Basically another one of those sit down talks. She was like you have done 3 now so what's the plan. I said I am doing timed so insurance will pay & I can use up my meds while I wait for IVF. And she was like oh yeh that's right. Ugh. So I felt like an idiot. Actually I really felt like screaming YES I KNOW THIS WILL PROBABLY NOT WORK BUT THERE IS RATIONAL BEHIND MY DECISION. But overall I do love my office...I know they are just a little concerned.

Hi ladies!

Beagle - Glad they got you in right away. Your plan of getting there early worked. I can understand your frustrations with them not keeping track of going on....good for you for not screaming. :thumbup: I mean, why not try, right? You have the medication and you can't start IVF for another cycle anyway so what's the harm? I don't do the broth thing but I do start drinking a lot more herbal tea this time of year. It's supposed to be 86 on the first day of fall - WTF? I'm kind of over summer and ready for fall....

Moni - I have read where nausea is supposed to be a good sign even though I'm sure it doesn't feel like it. :sick: I hope it's not unbearable for you. I've been having headaches almost every day now - pretty sure it's from the Follistim. They aren't terrible but painful enough to be annoying.

Brighteyez - I missed the Fertile Grounds again this morning. :haha: I have to have my coffee when I first wake up and therefore had already exceeded my coffee quota for the day. :nope:

kfs - Glad you got some good BD time in....:winkwink: Beer tasting and apple picking sounds lovely. I know NY isn't considered New England but I love that part of the country this time of year. We'll be visiting DHs family in CT in October. We'll probably miss the good fall colors but it is my favorite time of year to visit. Have fun! Have a :beer: for me!

Terri - Hooray for stim time again. I don't blame you for leaving early when the boss is gone (plus, it's Friday :happydance:). I hope you have a good weekend too - I'm sure it involves some football watching. :thumbup:

Jen - Well, I guess you have to keep testing now! I wouldn't call you dumb, either. Just excited, anxious and nervous, probably. Keeping my fingers crossed that the line just keeps getting darker.

Amy - Hooray for O time. Finally. :haha: Good luck catching the egg. That should make your weekend more fun. Yes, the drought in California is amazing and sad. Not only is bad for food growers but I can't imagine the impact it's having on wildlife, etc. I know the wildfire season has been bad too. Crazy.

Erin - Hope all went well yesterday!

Can you tell I'm bored out of my mind, all holed up here in my little hotel room with no one to talk to? I'm going crazy. :loopy: I have been working from the hotel during the day and trying to get a walk in during the evenings but I need human contact and it's only been two days. Extrovert here? Anyway, Gonzaga University is right next to my hotel so last night on my walk I went on the path there and by the river. There were so many people out running that it was killing me I couldn't join them. But I do love me some people watching and watching others run. It's so interesting to see all the different body shapes and gaits out there pounding the pavement. I love it! I think I might try to go see a movie tonight. Something......

Ultrasound went well this morning. I tried to keep of tally of the ones he was measuring and I think he measured 17 with the biggest being around 15 mm. There were some others he didn't measure too. It's kind of neat to see them get bigger each scan. I'll hear from the nurse later about what they want me to do. My guess is that my schedule will stay the same with retrieval on Tuesday. I'll probably start the Ganirelix today too. We shall see.

Chatty Cathy signing off....

Booger thanks. Yeah I had headaches during the stims as well. Then I had them the second week of the 2ww... so they are definitelymy sign that something is working!

Booger - same here...follistim gave me headaches as well...your follicle count seems tobe going well so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->