First time IVF - Started Lupron last Thurs - Would Love some Buddies

Good morning, ladies! :coffee:

Can I tell you how much fun it is to be back at work after two weeks away?? :haha:

jkb - Wow! Nine :cold:! That's great. Can't wait to hear your PGS results.

brighteyez - Did you have your retrieval over the weekend? I hope it went well!

moni - Congrats on the baby boy!! Nice ultrasound pic - hard to believe you are already almost in the second trimester.

knitgirl - Woohoo on being so close to retrieval. I hope you're not getting too uncomfortable with all those follies. I had 20 eggs retrieved and was pretty tender right before retrieval.

Amy - Glad to hear your stimming in going well! No, I just stand on the front porch with a bowl of candy and run inside when I need to fill it up again. It is fun but the kids come in swarms and it can get overwhelming at times. I enjoy it though. I through on a funky dress and a wig and the kiddos seem to find it funny. That's what it is all about. 99% of them say "thank you" too, which I find encouraging!

kfs - Wow - you're stimming right along too! I'm glad you don't have to deal with the IM shots. My trigger was the only IM shot I had but, like Terri, I had to do it myself too. It really wasn't bad. In fact, I think I felt it less than my sub-Q shots. But most likely because I have a big ol' booty to work with.

BabyWhisperer - Sorry you are dealing with douchebags at work. Maternity leave in the USA, in general, pisses me off to no end. It's ridiculous that women (and men) aren't allowed more paid time off of work. And now to tell you that you have to pay it back is just BS. Oh man, I would be so pissed off if I were you. I'm hopeful you got it all worked out. :devil:

Beagle - I'm glad your appointment went so well and that you are on your way! It won't be long now!! So exciting.

Terri - Wahoo for moving ahead with the FET - I think we'll be close together with our dates. Mine is scheduled for Dec. 11 right now. Sorry you're dealing with more MIL drama. Not sure if she was flying out of ABQ or Santa Fe but you're right, there is no way she should have missed her flight at either of those airports if she was there 2 hours early! I lived in NM for 7 years so I'm fairly familiar with the northern part of the state. If it was near Las Cruces, I'm less familiar but I can't imagine that airport being any bigger!

LadySosa - Hooray for getting your calendar and insurance. That's just awesome!! January will be here before you know it! :happydance:

Jen - Hey, lady! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Erin - I know you have been testing, but your chart is still looking mighty interesting. I hope your tests switch to positive or that AF shows soon because I know you're ready to move ahead with your FET. Did you ever make a final decision on the PGS? I think the last I read was that you were leaning towards doing it?

Welcome to Leens08! You have found a great group - lots of positive energy, knowledge and experience here.

Wow - I didn't realize how long I had been away! There was a lot of catching up to do......

It's so exciting to see all y'all stimming and moving ahead. There's going to be a lot of action around here the next couple of weeks.

I am so glad to be back home. The rest of our trip was fine - we drove to upstate NY to see where DH went to college then over to the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont to visit his grandparent's hunting cabin. Just when I think we might be ready to move back East to be closer to family, this trip reminded me how miserable the weather is in the Fall. It rained almost the entire time we were there. I don't think we'll be moving back anytime soon!

I have my second mock transfer scheduled for Nov. 14 and the FET scheduled for Dec. 11 if that mock goes well. I'm so stinking excited it's not even funny. I love this time of year anyway and having a plan in place to move ahead just makes me giddy. :thumbup:

Glad to be back!!!

Leens08 - welcome! This is a wonderful forum, everyone is super supportive. :)
Booger - welcome back! We missed you! Wow, that is a LOT of trick-or-treaters! We had....one? I wish we had more (ok, maybe not THAT many, LOL)
Brighteyez - woohoo! You must be super excited! Good luck tomorrow!

Nothing new from me, just the typical Monday morning blahs at work. The constant Seattle rain and darkness @ 4:00 is already getting to me. Ugh! And I've got about 6 more months of nasty weather. This is about the time when my hubby and I start dreaming about moving to Cali or Florida!

Leens08 - welcome! This is a wonderful forum, everyone is super supportive. :)
Booger - welcome back! We missed you! Wow, that is a LOT of trick-or-treaters! We had....one? I wish we had more (ok, maybe not THAT many, LOL)
Brighteyez - woohoo! You must be super excited! Good luck tomorrow!

Nothing new from me, just the typical Monday morning blahs at work. The constant Seattle rain and darkness @ 4:00 is already getting to me. Ugh! And I've got about 6 more months of nasty weather. This is about the time when my hubby and I start dreaming about moving to Cali or Florida!

I am very excited and nervous but God has worked it out this far and I know he will continue to do so.

Can I tell you how much fun it is to be back at work after two weeks away?? :haha:

moni - Congrats on the baby boy!! Nice ultrasound pic - hard to believe you are already almost in the second trimester.

knitgirl - Woohoo on being so close to retrieval. I hope you're not getting too uncomfortable with all those follies. I had 20 eggs retrieved and was pretty tender right before retrieval.

Amy - Glad to hear your stimming in going well! No, I just stand on the front porch with a bowl of candy and run inside when I need to fill it up again. It is fun but the kids come in swarms and it can get overwhelming at times. I enjoy it though. I through on a funky dress and a wig and the kiddos seem to find it funny. That's what it is all about. 99% of them say "thank you" too, which I find encouraging!

kfs - Wow - you're stimming right along too! I'm glad you don't have to deal with the IM shots. My trigger was the only IM shot I had but, like Terri, I had to do it myself too. It really wasn't bad. In fact, I think I felt it less than my sub-Q shots. But most likely because I have a big ol' booty to work with.

BabyWhisperer - Sorry you are dealing with douchebags at work. Maternity leave in the USA, in general, pisses me off to no end. It's ridiculous that women (and men) aren't allowed more paid time off of work. And now to tell you that you have to pay it back is just BS. Oh man, I would be so pissed off if I were you. I'm hopeful you got it all worked out. :devil:

Beagle - I'm glad your appointment went so well and that you are on your way! It won't be long now!! So exciting.

Terri - Wahoo for moving ahead with the FET - I think we'll be close together with our dates. Mine is scheduled for Dec. 11 right now. Sorry you're dealing with more MIL drama. Not sure if she was flying out of ABQ or Santa Fe but you're right, there is no way she should have missed her flight at either of those airports if she was there 2 hours early! I lived in NM for 7 years so I'm fairly familiar with the northern part of the state. If it was near Las Cruces, I'm less familiar but I can't imagine that airport being any bigger!

LadySosa - Hooray for getting your calendar and insurance. That's just awesome!! January will be here before you know it! :happydance:

Erin - I know you have been testing, but your chart is still looking mighty interesting. I hope your tests switch to positive or that AF shows soon because I know you're ready to move ahead with your FET. Did you ever make a final decision on the PGS? I think the last I read was that you were leaning towards doing it?

Welcome to Leens08! You have found a great group - lots of positive energy, knowledge and experience here.

Wow - I didn't realize how long I had been away! There was a lot of catching up to do......

It's so exciting to see all y'all stimming and moving ahead. There's going to be a lot of action around here the next couple of weeks.

I am so glad to be back home. The rest of our trip was fine - we drove to upstate NY to see where DH went to college then over to the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont to visit his grandparent's hunting cabin. Just when I think we might be ready to move back East to be closer to family, this trip reminded me how miserable the weather is in the Fall. It rained almost the entire time we were there. I don't think we'll be moving back anytime soon!

I have my second mock transfer scheduled for Nov. 14 and the FET scheduled for Dec. 11 if that mock goes well. I'm so stinking excited it's not even funny. I love this time of year anyway and having a plan in place to move ahead just makes me giddy. :thumbup:

Glad to be back!!!

Hello Booger no ER until Tuesday (tomorrow) Yaaayyyy! Follicles were moving a little slow with getting bigger which they wasn't a bad thing so just being patient.

Brighteyez - Great update. Woooohooo! You're almost there. :)

Booger - Happy that you're home again! I can't believe you had that many trick or treaters!! Wow - that's insane. I'm glad that you have your next mock transfer schedule. :)

Erin - That's so sad about your friend. I'm glad you were able to raise some money for her though.

Beagle - Thanks for sharing your vlogs. I'll have to check them out later.

Amy - Oh no! That stinks that you didn't realize you had the Q-cap. I can't believe your nurse didn't mention it to you though. How have your injections been going? Any more updates?

Babywhisperer - Your latest update sounds great! We're at matching doses now - I'm also at 225 Gonal-F, 150 Menopur, and Ganirelix. :)

Welcome Leens!

Hi everyone else. :hi:

OK, so I've been feeling more tired and crampy and am having a lot of ewcm. Did you all feel this way, too?

This morning's report: 11 follies on my left and 3 on my right, ranging from 12 to 20 in size. Trigger will either be tomorrow night or Wednesday night for egg retrieval either Thursday or Friday. :)

Brighteyez - Great update. Woooohooo! You're almost there. :)

Booger - Happy that you're home again! I can't believe you had that many trick or treaters!! Wow - that's insane. I'm glad that you have your next mock transfer schedule. :)

Erin - That's so sad about your friend. I'm glad you were able to raise some money for her though.

Beagle - Thanks for sharing your vlogs. I'll have to check them out later.

Amy - Oh no! That stinks that you didn't realize you had the Q-cap. I can't believe your nurse didn't mention it to you though. How have your injections been going? Any more updates?

Babywhisperer - Your latest update sounds great! We're at matching doses now - I'm also at 225 Gonal-F, 150 Menopur, and Ganirelix. :)

Welcome Leens!

Hi everyone else. :hi:

OK, so I've been feeling more tired and crampy and am having a lot of ewcm. Did you all feel this way, too?

This morning's report: 11 follies on my left and 3 on my right, ranging from 12 to 20 in size. Trigger will either be tomorrow night or Wednesday night for egg retrieval either Thursday or Friday. :)

It seems like it is just around the corner and I am getting so excited.

KFS1 and babywhisper - you ladies are not too far from me and will be ER'ing soon. FX'd and praying for you ladies!!

Lots of movement this week - very exciting!!

Welcome Leens! As they said just try to relax and let the meds and docs do their thing!

Booger - what school - I went to the University of Rochester...

AFM - made it facebook official this morning!

Lots of movement this week - very exciting!!

Welcome Leens! As they said just try to relax and let the meds and docs do their thing!

That is totally cool and awesome. praying for continued blessings for you.

Hey guys...good luck Brighteyez, everything looks great!

So I called to get a refill on my bcp, & was told insurance won't pay until the 6th. So that is the day of my last pill...good timing I guess. Still trying to figure out work & getting over my pettiness for the sake of my own health. Good thing is my husband made sure my whole house was clean & we plan to do another vlog tonight showing all the baby stuff bought already. We tried yesterday, but I didn't like the location & set up we had going on. Side note: I am a super crazy person! I have way too much baby stuff :) I am glad those of you who have watched enjoyed them. Sometimes I want to make it public, but keep thinking I do not want my mom to know right now & would hate for her to somehow see them online. Now it is more for excitement...I just want to surprise her with my pregnancy.

I am glad that so many of us are so close in our timing.

Babywhisperer - I only have 3 on my right and 7 on my left - pretty close to you. I'm trying not to stress though. We're doing all that we can, right, and we can't change how our bodies respond. I'm sure you'll have plenty of great follies at your ER.

Quick update and I'll respond to everyone later: I had an ultrasound Friday and Saturday. My doc called yesterday and said that ER will likely be wed, thurs, or Friday of this week. Will know more on Monday. :)

So exciting that you are having your ER this week! Mine is tomorrow! It's fun to have others in the same place in their cycle :)

Hi ladies!

I'm back! I'll catch up later after I've actually had time to read all the older posts.

We got home yesterday and I don't think I have ever been so happy to be back in Big Sky Country. Not only was I just ready to be home, I missed my dogs so much.

Halloween on my street is CRAZY and we had to get ready as soon as we got home - we had 900 trick or treaters. I know because I give one thing of candy per kid and we had 930 packets of treats. We ran out around 8:30 or so. It's insane.

Anyway - I'll read through and catch up soon - missed my BnB ladies!

Great to have you back!

Babywhisperer - I think you are responding well also. Everyone is different and the other girls are correct, quality is definitely more important than guanity.

Beaglemom - I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time at work. I hope things get better for you soon. Your vlogs are very cute!! I love your dogs :)

kfs1 - You're almost there!! Whoo Hoo!!!

booger76 - I'm so glad you're back :) 900 trick or treaters!! holy moly! We get about 300-400 and I thought that was A LOT!!! Do you even bother stepping away from the door with that many or do you just sit out front lol.

Well I feel like an dumbass! I discovered the Q-Cap last night. Why oh why did the nurse spend 15 minutes with me showing me how to mix all these damn meds with a needle and syringe when they include these Q-Cap things in the packaging that make everything SO much easier?? *Sigh*

Thanks ladies. Knit I think we are going to be doing our ER on the same day or close to it. I went this morning for bw and us. 9.8 lining
Right 13.4 13.1 12.9 11.3 12.7 and there are a few smaller than 10.
Left 12.6 11.2 12.0 12.4 and a couple less than 10. Possible 3 more nights stim and maybe retrieval on Fri or Sat. They dropped my Gonal F to 225 from 300, kept me at 150 menopur and the Ganirelix. I keep spilling the Ganirelix. I try to get rid of the air bubble and it ends up squirting a little. Do you think that's a serious issue? The Ganirelix also gives me the runs, sorry TMI. Thinking of doing acupuncture tomorrow night just to make my pin cushion status complete. I go back for bw and us tomorrow. I got there early today and went to NJ to see my new nephew. I'm in love. He's such a peanut. Even with the marathon I made record time coming and going. This is a rare treat and I'm thankful.

I just found out yesterday that my ER is tomorrow!

Hi ladies
I'm brand new to this forum, I've had 2 failed IUI's and I'm starting IVF this cycle, got my AF yesterday (2.5years ttc), my DH has slightly low motility, mostly we have unexplained infertility - any advise for first time IVF? Got my meds yesterday - wow it's a lot!

Welcome!! I have only been part of this group for about a month, and it is a great group of women!

Hello!

I want to respond to everyone but will post a quick update first. Work is busy today so I'd like to take time this evening to comment on all of your updates when I'm not so rushed.

I triggered last night, so ER tomorrow at 10am! As of last count yesterday, I have 24 follies and am very bloated and exhausted. I am at risk for OHSS so have started a med and specific dietary requirements. I was joking that my main activity this weekend was incubating. :)

I'm going to try to write more this evening. Have a great day!

Paul Smith's College - It's a tiny little school west of Lack Placid. It was a two-year institution when he was there but is now a 4-year school. I'm not sure if that's technically considered "Upstate" or not. It was my first time in the Adirondack Mountains. So pretty but unfortunately it rained the entire time so we couldn't see any peaks.

Congrats on going "Facebook" public. That's exciting!

Good morning ladies,

How have you all been? Hope all is well.

AFM - I have been missing with school, work and appointments it's been hard to get on. Yesterday I triggered so ER is tomorrow Tuesday, November 4th at 10am. And transfer will be 3day(Friday - 11/7) or 5day(Sunday - 11/9). Frist pic is for 10/29, second is 10/31/14 left ovary, third is 10/31/14 right ovary and last one is final measurements on 11/2/14.

10/17/14 - Estradiol - 8.7, evening meds150 Gonal F and 75 Menopur

10/20/14 - Estradiol - 88.5, evening meds 150 Gonal F and 75 Menopur

10/25/14 - Estradiiol - 202, 4 follicles on Right measuring 10mm/5 follicles on left Measuring 10-11mm, evening meds 150 Gonal F and 75 Menopur

10/26/14 - Evening meds 150 Gonal F and 150 Menopur

10/27/14 - Ganirelix in the morning, Estradiol - 423, Progesterone - 0.327, 5 follicles on the left 11-12mm/3 follicles on the right 10-11mm, evening meds 150Gonal F and 150 Menopur

10/28/14 - Ganirelix in the morning, need to order more meds, evening meds 150 Gonal F and 150 Menopur.

10/29/14 - Ganirelix in the morning, Estradiol - 844, evening meds 150 Gonal F and 150 Menopur

10/31/14 - Ganirelix in the morning, Estradiol - 1635, Progestrone - 1.03, evening meds 150 Gonal F and 150 Menopur

11/1/14 - Ganirelix in the morning, Estradiol - 1890, Progesterone - 1.12, 7 follicles largest 19.1mm, evening meds 150 Gonal F and 225 Menopur, Symptoms: sore boobs, vaginal pressure, left ovary pain, nausea and bloated

11/2/14 - Ganirelix in the morning, Estradiol - 2465, Progesterone - 1.8, 9 Follicles 12 - 21mm, Lining 9.1mm, Trigger at 10pm - HCG 2ml with 10,000iu (NO MORE INJECTIONS):happydance:

11/3/14 - antibotics tonight, nothing to eat after midnight.

11/4/14 - arrive at 8:30am and 10am ER:happydance:

This is awesome! You responded great! Woohoo for trigger, no more shots and ER tomorrow!! I will say a prayer all goes well and all fertilize. Let us know how it goes. This is going to be a busy week for this thread!

Glad to be back!!!

Happy to be home I bet! Did you get hit with snow up in VT while you were here? Dh wants to move to Denver bad, loves to ski and hates the cost of living and traffic here. Happy to have a plan I'm sure, it will be here before you know it.

Babywhisperer - I think you are responding well also. Everyone is different and the other girls are correct, quality is definitely more important than guanity.

Beaglemom - I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time at work. I hope things get better for you soon. Your vlogs are very cute!! I love your dogs :)

kfs1 - You're almost there!! Whoo Hoo!!!

booger76 - I'm so glad you're back :) 900 trick or treaters!! holy moly! We get about 300-400 and I thought that was A LOT!!! Do you even bother stepping away from the door with that many or do you just sit out front lol.

Well I feel like an dumbass! I discovered the Q-Cap last night. Why oh why did the nurse spend 15 minutes with me showing me how to mix all these damn meds with a needle and syringe when they include these Q-Cap things in the packaging that make everything SO much easier?? *Sigh*

Thanks ladies. Knit I think we are going to be doing our ER on the same day or close to it. I went this morning for bw and us. 9.8 lining
Right 13.4 13.1 12.9 11.3 12.7 and there are a few smaller than 10.
Left 12.6 11.2 12.0 12.4 and a couple less than 10. Possible 3 more nights stim and maybe retrieval on Fri or Sat. They dropped my Gonal F to 225 from 300, kept me at 150 menopur and the Ganirelix. I keep spilling the Ganirelix. I try to get rid of the air bubble and it ends up squirting a little. Do you think that's a serious issue? The Ganirelix also gives me the runs, sorry TMI. Thinking of doing acupuncture tomorrow night just to make my pin cushion status complete. I go back for bw and us tomorrow. I got there early today and went to NJ to see my new nephew. I'm in love. He's such a peanut. Even with the marathon I made record time coming and going. This is a rare treat and I'm thankful.

I just found out yesterday that my ER is tomorrow!

WOW, we are on the same day.

Paul Smith's College - It's a tiny little school west of Lack Placid. It was a two-year institution when he was there but is now a 4-year school. I'm not sure if that's technically considered "Upstate" or not. It was my first time in the Adirondack Mountains. So pretty but unfortunately it rained the entire time so we couldn't see any peaks.

Congrats on going "Facebook" public. That's exciting!

Too funny! My husband went to Paul Smith's College! He was there from 1997-2001 (man, we're old) and he went for environmental science/natural resources. What about your husband?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->