Game of Thrones!!!

So good! That ending!

I feel like we won't find out who is in the tower until the final episode of this season if at all :|
I was so worried that Jon would have left the wall before sansa arrived! Finally she doesn't have terrible luck :haha:

I put it on for the first 15 minutes but couldn't hear it properly as the kids were being so loud! Will watch the rest when they have gone to school. I actually cried at the first scene though :cry: :cloud9: <3

I know, it was so sweet! I feel like that might be the happiest moment we ever get on this show so I'm trying to savour it. :haha:

I put it on for the first 15 minutes but couldn't hear it properly as the kids were being so loud! Will watch the rest when they have gone to school. I actually cried at the first scene though :cry: :cloud9: <3

I know, it was so sweet! I feel like that might be the happiest moment we ever get on this show so I'm trying to savour it. :haha:

Haha, my husband and I both stood up and started clapping loudly in the living room. It was perfect!

Who's watched it? I found the last ten mins soooo gripping!!

Poor Hodor!

Poor Hodor, very moving :cry:

An excellent episode, I can't believe we're at half way point already :cry:

I wasn't very excited about tonight's episode. I mean the bed was sad but I just didn't find it very gripping this week. Hope next week's is better xxx

poor hodor :(

Yeah I found this episode a bit boring especially compared to last week

I've been quite happy with every episode this season so far!

Happy that we've added another crazy leader to the already long list. :haha:

The end was so sad, the way they did was amazing.

At this point I want Arya's storyline to get moving a bit quicker, they've been pretty speedy with the progression of the others but hers is still kind of like wtf is the point of this.

I used to LOVE the Kings Landing stuff but I was relieved that there was none this episode, the High Sparrow stuff needs to wrap up so we can move on to something more exciting... all the characters there are so great (Cersei, Jaime, Margaery, Olenna) but I feel like they're being wasted with this storyline.

I found the ending really sad, poor hodor :(

I found the episode very average right up until the stuff with bran at the end. I found it really good, I was gripped! Can't say I was bored at all!

Oh that high sparrow i just want to strangle his skinny little neck

Yep!!

For the first time ever, I want more from Arya's storyline!

Overall I thought this episode was the worst so far. Not bad, but just not great.

I agree, definitely the worst episode of the season. Arya's was the best part which is a real change! I'm ready for someone to just burn King's Landing to the ground with everyone in it... maybe send Olenna out of town first. But everyone else goes. :haha: I'm HOPING Margaery has something totally badass up her sleeve, otherwise this is just such a disaster of a season for those people.

Was happy to see what Dany found this episode though. :)

Totally agree, Olenna can live but everyone else can just die :haha: I was also thinking that Margaery MUST have a plan because otherwise its all just so...blah!!

I was really disappointed with this episode, if a season is only ten episodes then every one should be excellent , I really hope someone huge is going to happen soon !!!!

Anyone else think that this season is going too slow compared to the previous seasons?

Anyone else think that this season is going too slow compared to the previous seasons?

Definitely, I keep waiting for things to happen. I've been on the edge of my seat for all of the episodes of previous seasons, but not this one. Maybe the storyline has been rushed as they ran out of pre written books

Oh yeah Margery had better have an awesome plan

I feel like a lot has happened this season but this week we needed to catch up on all the more boring storylines :/

Can't believe they teased again with bran having a flashback about young Ned asking aboit his sister :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->