*Gender scans December 2015*

Tesh23

Reaction score
Let's update each other on our gender scans ladies- I know a lot of us are going in December and a smaller group will be nice to keep track of if anyone is interested?

Just post the date of your scan and what u think the gender may be and how far along u will be!

Will keep page one updated!

25 December
Unexpected212- 16+6 :)pink:)--> :blue:

23 December
GeralynB- 14 weeks :)pink:)--> :pink:

Opretriezz- 16+3 :)blue:)--> :blue:

22 December
Tesh23 - 17+4 :)pink:)--> :blue:

Svt1991 - 20w :)pink:) -->

Wannabemomy37 - 17+2 :)blue:) --> :blue:

Mgb81 - 19w :)blue:) --> :blue:

19 December
Sarahdiane - 15+2 :)pink:)-->:pink:

Mum2jaydon- 18w :)blue:)-->:pink:

Karlilay- 15+6 :)pink:)--> :pink:

Becyboo- 16+2 :)blue:)--> :pink:

16 December
Meohmya- 20+5 :)pink:)-->

Kitteh_kat- 19+5 :)yellow:)--> :blue:

12 December
Jinxii- 16+2 :)pink:)--> :pink:

Rizzo rizzie - 16+3 :)pink:)--> :pink:

11 December
Brunette21- 16+2 ---> :yellow: - scan inconclusive

Gem1302 - 20+3 :)pink:)--> :pink:

Lovemybubba- 17w :)blue:)--> :pink:

Congrats to all the ladies who have found out already! X

I had my scan this morning, at exactly 20 weeks. I would have guessed girl, but the baby had its legs well and truly together so we are still none the wiser. So, about another 20 weeks for us to find out!

Finding out tomorrow can't wait hope the wee one plays ball xx interested to see if my did is right xx

Scan on Saturday. I'll be 16+2. I think it's a girl. Husband and I will be happy with either.. but my nephew is a hellion and has terrified husband in regards to boys :p

Ganton, will your doctor not give you a second go at finding out what baby is? I would freak if I had to wait another 20 weeks!! I set mine up at 16+2 so I will have more chances to find out before Xmas if baby is shy. My official hospital anatomy scan isn't until Dec. 31st.

I have mine 20 weeks on the 22nd hopefully find out! I think we are having another girl as much as I would love a boy as this is the last bubba for us ! Either way im so happy to be blessed again!

Jinxii, my scan was my standard 20 week anomaly scan. Its main purpose is to check measurement and detect potential abnormalities. Checking the gender is just an extra they're happy to do if they can, but the NHS can't afford to rescan for something that's not medically necessary. If we were really keen to know, we could book a private gender scan but I was on the fence about finding out anyway so we're happy to wait for the surprise. I loved being team yellow with my other two so it's not a big issue for us.

First post updated!

Ganton u have great willpower choosing not to know! Goodluck if u do find out let us know

Tomorrow! 11th December, 20+3, everyone's telling me it's a girl, I'm not sure though!

Gem1302 I've added u! Goodluck to u and brunette21 tomorrow!

Lololol caved in and booked my private scan in two days on the 12 to see if bubs really is a girl! I think so!!!

Ah Rizzo! Lol! That's awesome can't wait for everyone's updates!

Gem hope u can get some sleep! I would be up all night!

Ladies looks like it's 2 for each day so far lol and we're all thinking team pink!!:haha:

My next appt is the 22nd and I'll get the blood results for gender then. I'm guessing boy but would be thrilled either way!

Next ultrasound should be around 21 weeks to see the little munchkin!!

ETA on the 22nd I'll be 17w2d, had bloodwork done around 13 weeks...

Did everyone schedule their exams for fairly early AM so they wouldn't have to wait all day? I did!! I figured it would kill me to wait.

Ganton-that makes sense in regards to the NHS. Here we have insurance so I just pay a percentage of the scans. The important ones are pretty much covered but if I want an extra because it feels like something is wrong or for gender, etc. it costs around $40.

Wannabemomy I have added u! Looks like our due dates are quite close to each other! And yay for our first boy guess!

Jinxi I have scheduled my appointment for 11.30am as I like to sleep in now days lol.I figure might as well before baby arrives!

Mine is December 22, I'll be 19 weeks. Predicted a boy.

Ladies who went for their scan today can't wait to hear updates!!

I've got a scan booked for tomorrow at 4pm!! It's dragging!!
I'll be 17 weeks exactly, and I'm feeling like it's another little boy. Would be thrilled either way, but hoping more for a girl.
OH thinks girl though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->