General Christmas chat thread!

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better today and managed to get some sleep and speak to your GP :)

I am glad you feel a bit better monkee and I hope the GP will be able to suggest something helpful. :)

Glad you're feeling better, Monkee! See everyday as a new day and take small steps :flow:

Thanks Hun, I spoke with the GP today and I managed a little more sleep then I normally get so I’m feeling better then I was, I’m still not Christmassy but I’m sure that will follow once Dec hits x

So glad to read this!! Ohh once Halloween is out the way I’m sure !

Decided to dress up at work tomorrow, after being talked into it by my AM. I'm going to wear my inflatable unicorn costume which OH got me for xmas last year :roll: which hasn't been out the box since Christmas day.

Asda have released their Christmas delivery slots! Just booked mine haha

inflatable unicorn :haha: i feel like we need photographic evidence of this lol

Decided to dress up at work tomorrow, after being talked into it by my AM. I'm going to wear my inflatable unicorn costume which OH got me for xmas last year :roll: which hasn't been out the box since Christmas day.

Now you know you HAVE to post a picture of you in the costume

As I'm only 4'11, it doesn't give the full effect. If I lifted the belly up, it exposes the legs and makes me look like a chicken :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->