Geritol and Pregnancy

I'm taking it everyday at the same time, sometimes with food, sometimes without. I read on the Geritol website that the suggest taking it with food because it may upset your stomach, but it doesn't mine so it hasn't been taken EVERYDAY with food, but most of the time

I understand, and its not so much that it might upset your stomach but like I said before your body WONT absorb it properly without food and thus LESSEN the EFFECT its supposed to have on your body.....try everyday with food...I guarantee you'll see a difference FX'd for you!!!

Stupid Geritol website!!! Arg!! I'm going to start that TODAY and see if I can see a difference, it may be too late this cycle. But if this one is unsuccessfull, I will definitely take everything with food. Thank you for your honesty!!

hey ladies! I am on cd8 and started taking the geritol complete tablets on cd6. I have taken them everyday so far with food. I am hoping this will do the trick. Does anyone know if me starting it on cd6 is ok? I usually dont ovulate until like cd 16-20. I plan to take it through out my entire cycle!

I took my Geritol today after a small lunch of a PB&J and a glass of milk :) took my royal jelly and baby aspirin after cereal this morning, too!

Question ladies, af came today but I usually spot for a 2-4 days before I bleed but this cycle not much warning. Spotted then in the next half hour I had bled. Do you think geritol had anything to do with this? However I do think my lp was only 9 or 10 days, would anyone af advise taking b complex on top or would that b too much?

Question ladies, af came today but I usually spot for a 2-4 days before I bleed but this cycle not much warning. Spotted then in the next half hour I had bled. Do you think geritol had anything to do with this? However I do think my lp was only 9 or 10 days, would anyone af advise taking b complex on top or would that b too much?

I think it is the Geritol....I am the same way I usually get pre-af spotting and last month AF was a big surprise...especially since the Geritol shortened my cycle so I got a huge unwanted surprise 1 week early!!! lol

I'm happy that it has done that though, I find I dwell net upset more when I spot not sure why? What do you're on to the b complex thing beebuzz? Or would I be over doing it with tablets? Has your lines got any darker?

hello ladies, am hoping Geritol works have been in and out of it for months. so i decided to stick with it. i just finished using a full bottle (100 tablets) of geritol the doctor confirmed to be dat my prolactin level is high so am on parlodel. am still using geritol + parlodel am hoping to test again nxt month september. i hope and pray smthing positive happens.

Now if taking gerital I should be taking a folic acid too right?!

Pill and i went and got the folic acid today...ive been taking the geritol pill for awhile now...almost done with this bottle...and clomid so we will see...hopefully i get a BFP soon...been trying for over a year and we want one so bad...at least i do...hubby doesnt seem all that excited...lol :) hes not crazy like i am :)

lol! I used the tonic this cycle. I almost finished my bottle before O so I hope there's a baby in there! I'm 5DPO today and been feeling crampy for the last 2 days so somethings happening in there! I was taking folic acid with the tonic and have now switched to a prenatal with DHA/EPA.

Well I hope the cramps mean something!!! :) hope its that bfp!!! Ive been crampy and today have been peeing like crazy! I don't know if ive ovulated or not I'm on Cd 12 right now...so I think a little early yet if I'm going to ovulate...

They've been varying...anywhere from 30-50....had one that was 100...so my doctor has been giving me provera do if I don't start by cd35 I take that and started me on clomid cuz if my cycles are regulated I'm most likely not ovulating..and I haven't been....I'm on 150mg of clomid now...my third found. I was going to use opks...but decided not to this cycle...

Do you temp? It's always a good way to know what's going on with O and stuff :)

I'd also like to thank the 3 (if any are on this thread) ladies who signed up for FF off of my sig, I now have 13 more days of FREE VIP!!

I did for a month but it stressed me out more cuz my temps were all over the place...even my doctor said its a pain in the ass lol so I stopped. But I still have my ff incase I start again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->