Geritol and Pregnancy

prayinglady- I got a cold a little bit after ovulation the month I got my BFP. FX'd for you!!

beebuzz- sounds promising!!! :dust:

AFM - CD15. I had an almost positive OPK yesterday, but now they're back to white. So I really don't know what's going on lol This is my first cycle using OPKs, Soy & Geritol. I am now 1/2 way through my bottle, I really hope there's a baby in there!

Hey ladies,

Well 3 days late, no cramping no signs of the wicked witch but I came down with the cold/sore throat/ bad cough. Maybe the flu?

Fx'd crossed she dont show her face!!! :):thumbup::dohh:

Have you heard the stories about that being a symptom? Because your immune system doesn't work as good because of all the changes going on. When are you going to test?!?

Hey hun,

Yeah I heard some people say the signs are good signs but I refuse to get my hopes up until I see my positive result!!! How you feeling?

When are you going to test?

I'm feeling fine. No evidence of impending O or anything tho :(

Cycle day 4 on Geritol Tonic since CD1. Going to take it until O.. We will see what happens! :)

Hello ladies! I was searching online for Geritol information and was led here. I want to say good luck to everyone that are trying to concieve and congrats to everyone that has a little one on the way! My mom told me to take geritol because I've had three previous miscarriages (none recently..last one was at 5wks and 2 1/2 yrs ago). I am excited at the success stories I read! I started taking GC today...fingers crossed! And again, baby dust to you all! :)

Welcome && Thank you!!

Hey loves!!

Well the wicked witch did show her face on wednesday!! It's been a really light but painful experience but all done now. I've missed about 4 days of geritol so I'm getting back on it now and evening primrose? Any suggestions on the primrose...

Any luck with the geritol so far for anyone?

I'm on a two-week vacay so I will be popping in and out ladies!

GL

Feeling really optimistic this month...no sign of AF and no pre-AF cramps...really excited due to the fact that I honestly think I O'd 3 days early, which would put me at 1 day late...but I'll see soon and Im gonna try to wait until Wed. to test with a FRER!!! FX'd

PrayingLady- Oh no, Im so sorry to hear that. Atleast she had a quick visit. Mine's normally here 5-6 days. GL with your second round..as for the EPO, I took it for a cycle last summer, I didn't notice a difference in CM, but everyones different and I hope it works for you if you decide to give it a go!

beebuzz- oh that sounds great! FX'd for you and lots of :dust: your way. Mayb you'll be the first :bfp: this week!

AFM - I believe I'm just beginning my 2WW. My temp rose a little bit today, even with my coverline. I put some dummy temps in FF and if it rises atleast .1F for the next days (well i put in 97.2 on both days, it was 97.1 today) will put my crosshairs up on Suday. which correlates with my OPKs and the slight cramping I felt yesterday. I'm trying to to get too excited tho til I can get the next 2 days temps in and see if they go along with everything else. I really hope they do! I've been feeling really positive about this cycle from the get go so I hope there's no rain on my parade tomorrow!

Hi all, hope you don't mind me butting in :) I have been taking the pill version of geritol this cycle. I had to order it from amazon n it took a month for it to arrive! :-o I am praying it helps me achieve my bfp! Im getting to a point where I am trying to simply pop my pills (geritol, primrose oil and folic acid), bding every other day and when we want to and just get on with it. No opk, no preseed, no temping, no stress lol. I Am on cd28 today so Af is due anytime as you can see from previous cycles. feeling little queezy this morning and for last couple of days I'm sure I have had a funny taste in my mouth but read that can be from the tablets. Fx to everyone :)

Welcome!!

Ladies I have a question. I am 2 DPO today and I went ahead and switched my Geritol for a Prenatal w/ DHA/EPA. Should I have waited til BFP or is okay to switch at O? I did so because I'm taking the liquid Geritol and it has alcohol in it.

FAINT bfp on FRER today...and I'm offically 1 day late so fx'd will test again Friday to see if the lines gets darker...FX'd

Ya! FX'd for you that it gets darker. :dust:

AFM - Temp dropped again even with my lowest temp this cycle. I really had thought that I ovulated.

I'M DONE

AFM - Temp dropped again even with my lowest temp this cycle. I really had thought that I ovulated.

I'M DONE

:hugs:

Thank you!! As today has progressed, my cervix has softened, went a little higher, feels slightly open and CM went from creamy to watery. I know you're supposed to check it at the same time every day (which is at night before I go to bed) but I'm starting to think maybe today is O day!

I'M DONE

:hugs:

Thank you!! As today has progressed, my cervix has softened, went a little higher, feels slightly open and CM went from creamy to watery. I know you're supposed to check it at the same time every day (which is at night before I go to bed) but I'm starting to think maybe today is O day!

Just one question....are you taking your Geritol with food or whenever you remember to take it?...I think this might be your problem....

When your taking this vitamin (and hopefully you do this with any medication or vitamin you take) you HAVE to TAKE IT WITH FOOD...alot of women wanna know why medication or vitamins dont work for them but if your taking ANY kind of pill whether ttc or not if you take something by mouth if theres no food on your stomach your body will NOT absorb it properly and it will NOT WORK properly....so please please please take ALL not just this one but ALL your meds and vitamins wih food!!!! I usually take it immediately after I eat. And since I discovered that info all my vitamins and meds seem to work better

I'm taking it everyday at the same time, sometimes with food, sometimes without. I read on the Geritol website that the suggest taking it with food because it may upset your stomach, but it doesn't mine so it hasn't been taken EVERYDAY with food, but most of the time

I'm taking it everyday at the same time, sometimes with food, sometimes without. I read on the Geritol website that the suggest taking it with food because it may upset your stomach, but it doesn't mine so it hasn't been taken EVERYDAY with food, but most of the time

I understand, and its not so much that it might upset your stomach but like I said before your body WONT absorb it properly without food and thus LESSEN the EFFECT its supposed to have on your body.....try everyday with food...I guarantee you'll see a difference FX'd for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->