Graduates thread - WTT ladies who have moved to NTNP / TTC or are pregnant

Hi everyone! Just checking in to see how you ladies are doing. Any news from the NTNP and TTC gals? Things for me are going well. I'm 16 weeks and we have our gender scan in another month! In any case, hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to seeing more of the WTTers move over!

KKSY- I moved over in September and got my :bfp: the first month trying at 11dpo.. I'm about 4+4 right now, so it's still really early. Going in for my first scan on 11/5!

Congratulations canthrdlywait!!

I'm still waiting for LO to arrive at the moment. Due on Sunday and beyond impatient! :haha:

It goes soo quick!! Until the last 2 weeks that is. Lol.

Enjoy every minute of it. Pregnancy is truly one of the most amazing feelings in the world. Even with all the aches, pains, sickness etc. :cloud9:

Well, after much confusion about what we were doing, I got my BFP on 24/09.

I know sausages already knows this, just wanted to update everyone else :) xx

I really miss the WTT section, there isn't any of the constant hysteria!

Congrats guys, I can't wait until this is me!!

Well, after much confusion about what we were doing, I got my BFP on 24/09.

I know sausages already knows this, just wanted to update everyone else :) xx

I really miss the WTT section, there isn't any of the constant hysteria!

Haha I hear ya!!! I still check in on WTT everyday, but not previous pregnancy forums funnily enough lol.

Everything is progressing nicely with me, second tri was a breeze I have to say *touch wood* not doing too bad at the moment....all on track for a home birth still, a new home birth team has been set up so I've been getting very personal lovely care, even appointments at home which is unusual for this area. Nearly finished buying everything, just need to set up the bedroom.

I can't believe how pregnant you are now MarineWAG - I'm glad everything is going well for you.

I think I want to homebirth, I'm struggling to decide between home and a birth centre but I'm leaning more towards the homebirth! Your experience sounds lovely :) xx

I can't believe how pregnant you are now MarineWAG - I'm glad everything is going well for you.

I think I want to homebirth, I'm struggling to decide between home and a birth centre but I'm leaning more towards the homebirth! Your experience sounds lovely :) xx

I'm sure either would be lovely, if there was a birthing centre here I would have found it difficult to choose but it's either a massive, oversubscribed poorly rated hospital or home...that was easy lol. Congrats on your BFP :) xx

I'm sure either would be lovely, if there was a birthing centre here I would have found it difficult to choose but it's either a massive, oversubscribed poorly rated hospital or home...that was easy lol. Congrats on your BFP :) xx

Oh my goodness how have you got to 30+ weeks so fast?!?!?!?!? :wacko:

So pleased everything is going well. :)

Just adding myself! Nice to see some BFPs from ladies who used to post in here, hoping to be able to add myself to the list soon :flower:
Are you TTC or NTNP?
TTC
Month you graduated to TTC/NTNP
Technically July but was too late in my cycle to actually TTC so August!

Just adding myself! Nice to see some BFPs from ladies who used to post in here, hoping to be able to add myself to the list soon :flower:
Are you TTC or NTNP?
TTC
Month you graduated to TTC/NTNP
Technically July but was too late in my cycle to actually TTC so August!

Added you Hun, best of luck!! :)

Ooh and I know Zaly and CantHrdlyWait just got their BFPs recently as they both post in one of the same TTC threads as me :thumbup:

Ooh and I know Zaly and CantHrdlyWait just got their BFPs recently as they both post in one of the same TTC threads as me :thumbup:

Oooh that's so exciting!!! Woudl you mind asking them if i can add their BFP's to the thread?

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->