haha yeah right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexas Mommy

Reaction score
I was telling OH how I really can not wait until Christmas so Alexa can open her presents, and I was like "only 23 more days" :) He said "nope, we are not having Christmas on Christmas day, we are having it on boxing day, because I work on Christmas day" Haha, yeah that's not going to happen lol he better be joking!! He said he was excited to see Alexa's gifts too since I bought all the gifts and wrapped them before he saw them lol... I can't wait 24 days :blush: we will be lucky if I make it 23 days!!

Shawn works christmas day too!! :( he works morning so 530am until 330pm or something like that. He cant make you wait!!! xx

Haha, funny thing is, he says many people are trying to get his shift (16:00) because of the double time and a half lol he won't give it up :) I am definitely not waiting, I'll be up 6:30 in the morning waiting for Alexa to get up :rofl:

I would tell him she can open half on Christmas eve or just before, so he can see it. Then let her open the other half with you on Christmas and take video/photos :)

nah, he will be home in the morning, so she will open them with both of us, he was just being an ass lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"