Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

Orite I would so need progesterone to lengthen my LP but here in the Uk they won’t prescribe it unless u have had multiple miscarriages. wish they did. So sad

I’m also in the UK and I’ve had multiple miscarriages and only when I’d reach 6 weeks and have a successful ultrasound would they have prescribed it.
Pointless because I always miscarry before 6 weeks because of low progesterone and a LPD. Useless.

I am so thankful for the internet, that’s all I can say on that. :haha:

9 dpo today and negative this morning. AF due Wednesday. Hard to tell nay symptoms as I am sick. I expected it because hubby is Jst getting over a cold.
It’s my birthday today, spending the day ill, doing parenting evening at school and then after school activities so no resting. At least it’s distracting. I wanted to try naturally until the end of this year before looking into ivf sometime next year
Happy Birthday!

Bleed enough to get on a pad today but just a little. It isn’t dark or bright red. It’s like watered down or thin blood.
I’m going to the OBGYN tomorrow. Gonna ask them to do a pelvic exam, test for a uti or yeast infection, and do a beta hcg just to be safe.

Bleed enough to get on a pad today but just a little. It isn’t dark or bright red. It’s like watered down or thin blood.
I’m going to the OBGYN tomorrow. Gonna ask them to do a pelvic exam, test for a uti or yeast infection, and do a beta hcg just to be safe.
I'm so glad you're going in to get checked!

Fingers crossed that it all turns out well.

Hey ladies how are u? Alot going on here. Me and my dh have split up

Oh Sugger that must be such a rough time for you. I’ve been wondering where you were. Biggest hugs & my prayers for you.

Oh Sugger that must be such a rough time for you. I’ve been wondering where you were. Biggest hugs & my prayers for you.

Thank you. Wow 34 weeks now, u must be so excited about meeting ure wee baby.
My due date too my 3rd loss was yesterday so really feeling it at the moment.
44 in December so dought theres no more babies for me. :-(

6dpo, cervix is low and firm, not feeling hopeful right now :l

Hey ladies how are u? Alot going on here. Me and my dh have split up

I am so sorry, I hope you have plenty of support around you! It was also our angels due date yesterday, it would have been a first birthday. :cry:

@Suggerhoney I am so sorry to hear that! And I am sorry too to hear about your loss. :(
@thencomesbebe Don't count yourself out yet. 6dpo is plenty early!
@Jess0685 I am so sorry for your loss. :(

I am having intense cramps this evening, which I normally only have during AF, not before. I am also feeling slightly nauseous this evening, which should be ridiculous at 9dpo. Bought tests this evening and am hoping for tomorrow morning. [-o<

I am having intense cramps this evening, which I normally only have during AF, not before. I am also feeling slightly nauseous this evening, which should be ridiculous at 9dpo. Bought tests this evening and am hoping for tomorrow morning. [-o<

These all sound like really positive signs! Good luck for testing! <3

So pelvic pain this evening and red strike in cervical mucus so AF will be here tomorrow. On time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->