• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

Nothing on this morning's test too. Maybe a teeny tiny shadow but that's about it. Testing again tomorrow and then calling it a wash. As an aside, my boobs are absolutely killing me.

PS: Not completely true. Today's test dried with a line so will see what tomorrow brings.

Last edited:
Still spotting this morning like brown now but no tests left so not testing until I am really late.

Nothing on this morning's test too. Maybe a teeny tiny shadow but that's about it. Testing again tomorrow and then calling it a wash. As an aside, my boobs are absolutely killing me.

PS: Not completely true. Today's test dried with a line so will see what tomorrow brings.
Crossing everything for you!

For anyone who likes looking at charts:
The top chart is this current cycle.
The bottom chart is this cycle with my two most recent pregnancies. I’m feeling cramping today. And I’m very hungry. Hope it’s a good sign.

IMG_3857.jpeg IMG_3858.jpeg

For anyone who likes looking at charts:

View attachment 1117231 View attachment 1117232

You know me too well, I love looking at charts. Your current chart looks pretty good, a clear temperature shift and solid CH too. I hope you’ve caught the eggy.

Thanks everyone!

Just took one now, 8dpo afternoon, I think I can see it a bit more clearly. Praying that it darkens up over the next few days. View attachment 1117235

I can see that and I’m hoping it darkens for you too. <3

9dpo, I don't think it's going to turn BFP. It's looking pretty bfn this morningPXL_20231020_122027948.jpg

You know me too well, I love looking at charts. Your current chart looks pretty good, a clear temperature shift and solid CH too. I hope you’ve caught the eggy.

I can see that and I’m hoping it darkens for you too. <3
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back