Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

There is the faintest line. It is fainter than yesterday though. Idk what is going on. The spotting has died down for now. AF is due tomorrow (Sunday).

IMG_7538.jpeg IMG_7535.jpeg

@Ellybean oh I so hope something solid pops up for you soon. I hated this stage so much each month. It's like all the hopefulness and frustration all reaches a head at once.
I can't really see anything aside from possibly the second frers you posted- however I have to say they remind me of my "adventures" (maybe should say misadventures) with frers over the past 10 months- I feel like every 3rd or 4th one I'd take would have the faintest of lines and I'd get hopeful again, but they were indents. When it was there, it was THERE iykwim. Hopeful that's what's going to happen for you!!!

I love how dark that is, hope you’ve caught the eggy. Good luck! <3
Thank you! It was a very painful/uncomfortable ovulation this time. Hoping this means a healthy and strong egg. We DTD day before and day off. Got my temp rise this morning. Would be amazing if this is finally the month for our double rainbow BFP.

AF got me at 10dpo! On to femara cycle #2. Good news is I did ovulate, had a normal 28 day cycle, and I didn’t have all the crazy at symptoms with days of spotting that I normally have. Bad news is that I had a pretty short luteal phase. Why can I do to lengthen it?

Straight brown spotting today. Passed a small clot. Think I’m out though. I have no more hope

@Ellybean I do see your lines but think you've got some of the worst brands for evaps there!! Wondfo are always trouble too, or they were for me. Frustrated for you x
@RedRose19 yours were so convincing sorry they weren't real :hugs:

@Ellybean I do see your lines but think you've got some of the worst brands for evaps there!! Wondfo are always trouble too, or they were for me. Frustrated for you x
@RedRose19 yours were so convincing sorry they weren't real :hugs:
What brands do you recommend?
I think you’re right. Here’s another evap on a 3 hour hold

IMG_7547.jpeg

What brands do you recommend?
I think you’re right. Here’s another evap on a 3 hour hold

View attachment 1117212
I’m sorry you haven’t got a clear answer yet. All tests have been hard to read and have some sort of line. I used the dollar store ones, mommed, Walmart, and wondfo for this cycle. They all had obvious indents so it’s hard to tell between a faint line or the indent just being wet. I can say, when I did have bfps there was no question if it was an evap or not.

@Ellybean I really like the clear and simple early, or clear blue early but they will get evaps if you leave then after time limit xx

@Ellybean I think kiwi is on about a sub-chorionic-hematoma but I think that doesn't develop until later, its a bleed between the sac and the uterus, or the placenta and uterus. But those things, wouldnt be there yet lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->