Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

:roll::roll:Uggh..I hate my body right now. I'm 2dpo and started spotting tonight. So I don't know if I'm already out and didn't ovulate, so it's af or something else causing it. Have no pms or af symptoms so it's throwing me off. Looks like I'll have to wait and see how it goes.

Just having the worst day today :nope:plus had very bad anxiety to the point it was almost a panic attack. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

Having a rum and coke and took a toke trying to relax. Watching a movie with my cats as my boys won't be home till tomorrow.

:roll::roll:Uggh..I hate my body right now. I'm 2dpo and started spotting tonight. So I don't know if I'm already out and didn't ovulate, so it's af or something else causing it. Have no pms or af symptoms so it's throwing me off. Looks like I'll have to wait and see how it goes.

Just having the worst day today :nope:plus had very bad anxiety to the point it was almost a panic attack. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

Having a rum and coke and took a toke trying to relax. Watching a movie with my cats as my boys won't be home till tomorrow.
I've heard of this happening before from other women on here, it could be ovulation spotting, so it could be a good sign? The women that talked about it had it happen only a couple times.

Dr Google says:
"Spotting during ovulation is not common, but it also isn't cause for concern. Ovulation bleeding happens when you ovulate—usually around the 14th day of your cycle. It tends to last for one to two days and shouldn't be heavy. The blood is often light pink or red in color."

I've heard of this happening before from other women on here, it could be ovulation spotting, so it could be a good sign? The women that talked about it had it happen only a couple times.

Dr Google says:
"Spotting during ovulation is not common, but it also isn't cause for concern. Ovulation bleeding happens when you ovulate—usually around the 14th day of your cycle. It tends to last for one to two days and shouldn't be heavy. The blood is often light pink or red in color."
It was a few drops of red now nothing much since. Waiting to see how it is tomorrow . Thought it was maybe just cm till I went to the bathroom. Thanks for the info kiwi

Hope you are feeling better soon @NightFlower Anxiety is the worst. I don't think you need to be worried about the spotting if it lasts just a day or two. I have that some cycles.

My tests remain lily white at 13dpo so I am not going to bother anymore. Just waiting for af to arrive in the next few days.

Are you absolutely sure you are 2DPO and not ovulating late? How did you confirm ovulation, are you BBT’ing? LH tests are brilliant but they cannot tell you you’ve ovulated when you had the LH surge.

The ONLY time I spotted during ovulation; I fell pregnant with twins. :haha: I have my fingers crossed for you. <3

Looks like its af :witch:so guess I'm on to Nov. Couple tries left for me. Unless I change my mind again. Good luck ladies still testing. Hope we see at least one bfp this month. I was hoping there would be many.
:dust:

Congratulations @lerp2!

10dpo, still considering this bfn, idk maybe the tests are bad. It's not getting any darker or anything.PXL_20231022_005044206.jpg

So AF got me three days ago. Getting so dishearten now. We will have to start looking at ivf next year now. Honestly I know ivf is so hard but feel it’s hard for secondary infertility, it’s like so hard to make that big decision to go to ivf and give up on naturally.

Ladies, I got my bfp today! It’s my second baby but with our first we had lots of early losses so we are a little worried but still excited and hopeful!
Congratulations!

Thank you so much everyone! I’m so sorry to hear of everyone’s troubles too - sending baby dust to you all.

I had so many miscarriages before my first baby (even got a dog instead) and it’s the hardest thing to go through. Sending you all love ❤️

Thank you so much everyone! I’m so sorry to hear of everyone’s troubles too - sending baby dust to you all.

I had so many miscarriages before my first baby (even got a dog instead) and it’s the hardest thing to go through. Sending you all love ❤️

Congrats! <3

AF is well and truly here. Until next time ladies. Will probably be a January testing date as my husband's work commitments make it so we cannot ttc every month.

AF is well and truly here. Until next time ladies. Will probably be a January testing date as my husband's work commitments make it so we cannot ttc every month.

Sorry AF arrived :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->