Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

Add me to the testing list. I am testing tomorrow morning as long as AF doesn’t show up today. I have been super emotional and today I’m hungry all the time and slightly nauseous without snacks.

Sorry about the dodgy cycle @NightFlower hope you are OK :hugs: If you decide to stop ttc will you still ntnp?
Sorry to everyone else with af or feeling out x
Congrats @lerp2

Thank you so much everyone! I’m so sorry to hear of everyone’s troubles too - sending baby dust to you all.

I had so many miscarriages before my first baby (even got a dog instead) and it’s the hardest thing to go through. Sending you all love ❤️
We love seeing tests here! Post those pictures! Congratulations by the way!

I’m at work and only brought one test with me. I’m dying to test again. Hoping this isn’t a fluke.

I am 11 dpo today. I didn’t test until SMU today. I was so afraid of seeing a BFN like so many months prior. Temps were amazing this month and continue to climb. Last positive was this same cycle a year ago. I’d like to wait and see if I can see progression before calling my doctor. So, I plan to call him at the 4 weeks mark. He will order betas because of my history and age.
Praying so hard that this is the sticky healthy double rainbow baby we’ve been hoping for.
Another pic of the same test.

IMG_3961.jpeg

I’m at work and only brought one test with me. I’m dying to test again. Hoping this isn’t a fluke.

I am 11 dpo today. I didn’t test until SMU today. I was so afraid of seeing a BFN like so many months prior. Temps were amazing this month and continue to climb. Last positive was this same cycle a year ago. I’d like to wait and see if I can see progression before calling my doctor. So, I plan to call him at the 4 weeks mark. He will order betas because of my history and age.
Praying so hard that this is the sticky healthy double rainbow baby we’ve been hoping for.
Another pic of the same test.

View attachment 1117264
Congratulations do you want me to add a bfp or wait next to your name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->