Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

Good luck @Lightning7! I’m glad they were able to get you in quickly and that the procedure was successful.

@NightFlower I see lines! Praying they get darker and for a sticky baby!

@RedRose19 I’m on metformin as well for pcos. Do you feel like it helps? I haven’t noticed too much of a difference. It did short my cycles a tad, but they’re still long.

afm- CD14 and still no positive OPK My sides have hurt for a few days so I was hopeful it would be happening by now, but it’s a still a waiting game. I’ve been stuffy all day so I’m hoping I’m not getting sick, it seems like everyone has colds from the rainy, cold weather this week.
i do find it helpful, i had a surprise bfp on them last time, it made me ovulate even though i was at my heaviest at the time, ive since lost 2 stone and am trying to temp to see if i will ovulate like before :) it takes like 9 to 12 months to work and i got to take 2500mg every day before it works though.

ill be testing october 8th :) i should be 10dpo (im sure ill test before then but for now)

@NightFlower I see something very faint on both sets of tests you posted! I really hope this turns in to a sticky bean for you! :dust:

Good luck to the ladies testing soon!

Hey, all! I have been testing alone these last few months. I figured, what the hay, might as well jump in with you all. Friday the 5th is my test date. October is a lovely month to conceive indeed. <3 Praying it’s full of pumpkins!

4dpo and my temp dropped.. is that bad, after some googles it says its normal estrogen spike. i dunno what to think

Hey, all! I have been testing alone these last few months. I figured, what the hay, might as well jump in with you all. Friday the 5th is my test date. October is a lovely month to conceive indeed. <3 Praying it’s full of pumpkins!

Good luck!!

4dpo and my temp dropped.. is that bad, after some googles it says its normal estrogen spike. i dunno what to think

Hi, yes, it’s normal for me at least. Usually happens about 5 or 6 dpo if it does happen. It’s never been a really drastic dip but noticeable. Good old estrogen :lol:

Hi, yes, it’s normal for me at least. Usually happens about 5 or 6 dpo if it does happen. It’s never been a really drastic dip but noticeable. Good old estrogen :lol:
Thanks.. I'm kinda new to temping. This Is my chart

Screenshot_20231002_170746_FF App.jpg

10dpo test. Hard to get a clear picture of test line as it's a rainy day here. I'll try and get a better picture if I can. I can see another faint line. Not much symptoms wise right now. Not sure if that's good or not. I really hope that they darken up soon of I am pregnant.

Screenshot_20231002-135238_Gallery.jpg

10dpo test. Hard to get a clear picture of test line as it's a rainy day here. I'll try and get a better picture if I can. I can see another faint line. Not much symptoms wise right now. Not sure if that's good or not. I really hope that they darken up soon of I am pregnant.

View attachment 1117111

I can see the faint line. FX it gets darker!

View attachment 1117111
Fx it gets darker!

@NightFlower Praying it gets darker!! I still see a line.

AFM- OPKs were positive today! I’ve been using the Premom app for the first time this month and it said I hit peak today. I really hope I actually ovulate. We were sick all weekend so I was thinking I might be out, but thankfully we did dtd tonight. I guess we’ll see what happens.

@Jules8 Fx you ovulate!! I know waiting on that opk to get dark enough can drive you bonkers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->