Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

@Jules8 Fx you ovulate!! I know waiting on that opk to get dark enough can drive you bonkers.
The app was helpful, but I’m not sure how accurate. I guess we’ll find out.
Here’s a picture because I know we all live looking at test progression, even if it’s just opks. Lol

IMG_7719.jpeg

@Jules8 Yeah, that line is slightly darker than the control line so for sure in the peak zone. It may get even darker so cover your bases just in case. Do you keep testing till it goes down?

The app was helpful, but I’m not sure how accurate. I guess we’ll find out.
Here’s a picture because I know we all live looking at test progression, even if it’s just opks. Lol

View attachment 1117113
It could be just chance but I'd say it's pretty accurate! My first cycle using that app and I got pregnant!

@NightFlower I see something on those! Good luck, I'm really rooting for you!

Also why are frer so hard to get now ? Sold out everywhere

@Jules8 Yeah, that line is slightly darker than the control line so for sure in the peak zone. It may get even darker so cover your bases just in case. Do you keep testing till it goes down?
I have a whole bunch so I’m going to test every day til positive pg or af just to see. It can’t hurt. It got darker this evening, but still says yesterday is peak? We dtd last night and won’t be able to til tomorrow night so hopefully it was enough. We were sick and schedules are crazy this week, but at least we got something in. Praying it’s enough.

IMG_7769.jpeg

It could be just chance but I'd say it's pretty accurate! My first cycle using that app and I got pregnant!

@NightFlower I see something on those! Good luck, I'm really rooting for you!
It’s def useful, though it takes forever to get a good picture of the lines. I feel like they don’t look the same as in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->