Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Princesse,:hugs::hugs::hugs:So sorry Hun:hugs::hugs:Would really love to have u here ,another 44 year old wud be lovely,hope u are ok ,:kiss::kiss:I have heard that u are way more fertile the first month after an mc if u were up to it,hope u dont mind me saying that,xxxxxxxx

Just found some pink tinged cm. I'm so scared and think that this might be the end. :cry: Pink spotting is never a good sign for me. Please, please dont become angel number 5.

Just found some pink tinged cm. I'm so scared and think that this might be the end. :cry: Pink spotting is never a good sign for me. Please, please dont become angel number 5.

So sorry to hear that :hugs: Praying you have a tough little bean and this is just a temporary worry :hugs:

Hi there iam louise 39 and this is my 1st baby due in jan 2012.i go for my 1st scan next week.just now iam 10 weeks

No no no! This cannot happen. Stay strong and positive and just hang on in there. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I really hope it's not the end,take it really easy lovely,praying for u that little bean hangs on in there:hugs:::hugs:

I feel :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: today

The sad thing is I am kind of happy about it.

I feel :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: today

The sad thing is I am kind of happy about it.

Awk bless,:hugs::hugs:Was just thinking that today I wish I had really bad ms then I wud know I have great symptoms and that wud kinda make me feel better,:dohh::dohh:Hope u feel better soon,:hugs::hugs:

Hi Ruth-
Been thinking about you. I read your post and it brought tears to my eyes. I'm so glad you went out with your friend and put your false lashes on....I love doing that and getting dressed up! I wish I could give you a big hug!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

The :witch: got me this morning!:cry:

Hi Ruth-
Been thinking about you. I read your post and it brought tears to my eyes. I'm so glad you went out with your friend and put your false lashes on....I love doing that and getting dressed up! I wish I could give you a big hug!

Am so so sorry lmd,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Ruth-

Hi LMD :hugs::hugs:

Sorry to hear the witch got you again. I was so hoping that you'd have a BFP for you birthday but it wasn't to be. I hope that you'll still be willing to try again next month. We have to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and try again to the best of our abilities. I know how much yet another disappointing month hurts but we mustn't give up. The ladies on this thread all know how you feel - most of us came from the TTC board!

When you post that you have a BFP it's going to be hard not to book a flight to SoCal so that I give you a massive hug in person!

xxxx
PS Aren't false lashes just BRILLIANT!! :thumbup:

For everyone else feeling sick and ropey - I know it's hard but it's all part of the beauty of being pregnant and it won't be long before it should ease up. What I would give right now to be feeling sick and bloated again...

Ruth:hugs::hugs::hugs:U amaze me every time I read your posts,your courage,strength and determination is unbelievable ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2:

Ruth :hugs: Getting dressed up, false lashes and going out is always a good pick me up :thumbup: Keeping you in my prayers :hugs:

OH NO!!!

Please let us know how u r? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Keeping FXed....

Luv...:hugs:

Ruth....u are so strong and so inspiring.....i wish u would change your status....it breaks my heart every time i see it...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->