Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Hi Ruth-
Been thinking about you. I read your post and it brought tears to my eyes. I'm so glad you went out with your friend and put your false lashes on....I love doing that and getting dressed up! I wish I could give you a big hug!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

The :witch: got me this morning!:cry:

Hi LMD :hugs::hugs:

Sorry to hear the witch got you again. I was so hoping that you'd have a BFP for you birthday but it wasn't to be. I hope that you'll still be willing to try again next month. We have to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and try again to the best of our abilities. I know how much yet another disappointing month hurts but we mustn't give up. The ladies on this thread all know how you feel - most of us came from the TTC board!

When you post that you have a BFP it's going to be hard not to book a flight to SoCal so that I give you a massive hug in person!

xxxx
PS Aren't false lashes just BRILLIANT!! :thumbup:

For everyone else feeling sick and ropey - I know it's hard but it's all part of the beauty of being pregnant and it won't be long before it should ease up. What I would give right now to be feeling sick and bloated again...

Ruth-my sweet friend! No, we will not give up. We will be mommy's! When I read your post- it made me smile!:hugs::hugs:

Update: Had a scan today and all is fine. Beanie is measuring 6w+1 and she found a maybe-possibly-couldbe place where the bleed might have been coming from. I was so scared and sure it was all over, I cried during the entire scan. Thankyou all for your kind words and support. :hugs:

Update: Had a scan today and all is fine. Beanie is measuring 6w+1 and she found a maybe-possibly-couldbe place where the bleed might have been coming from. I was so scared and sure it was all over, I cried during the entire scan. Thankyou all for your kind words and support. :hugs:

Melly,:hugs::hugs:I am so bloody chuffed ,am crying tears of joy for you,I was incredibly worried ,take it easy lovely ,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

great news melly:happydance::happydance:
so glad all is ok with bubs :hugs:

Thank God for that. Hope the rest of your pregnancy is worry-free.:hugs:

I wore false eyelashes on my hens night and my wedding day. i dont have much in the way of real lashes so i loved the false ones.

I am SO pleased that beanie is ok :hugs::happydance::hugs: I just prayed and prayed for you yesterday and said no more angels let Melly have this one! Tell beanie not to scare it's mummy or anyone else! And look after yourself and take it easy :hugs:

Awww that is brilliant news :happydance:

:wave: hi everyone!

Ruth...YAY for the new status...:thumbup::winkwink::happydance::hugs:
Melly....YAY for the good beanie....:thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ruth...time for u to go out more and bat those eyelashes!!!:winkwink::haha:

really good news!!!
:happydance:

Good Evening Ladies
Sorry i have not been on for few days,been so busy since weekend and when i finally get to sit down i just crash.I am so exhausted,things are now less busy so hopefully i will have some more energy again. I spoke to my midwife on Sunday and she is coming on 27th june to do official booking in, i will be 8 weeks :happydance: Apart from the tiredness and VERY sore (.)(.) all is going well.
How are you all? I will go through all posts i have missed tom but i hope everyone is well.
Have missed chatting with you all...
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good Evening Ladies
Sorry i have not been on for few days,been so busy since weekend and when i finally get to sit down i just crash.I am so exhausted,things are now less busy so hopefully i will have some more energy again. I spoke to my midwife on Sunday and she is coming on 27th june to do official booking in, i will be 8 weeks :happydance: Apart from the tiredness and VERY sore (.)(.) all is going well.
How are you all? I will go through all posts i have missed tom but i hope everyone is well.
Have missed chatting with you all...
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Have really missed u too,:hugs::hugs:So glad to hear from u lovely,get some rest and speak soon,:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->