Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Well morning everyone ,had a lovely seven hour sleep:happydance:Been up since half five,got my bathroom all cleaned,my kitchen units and worktop cleaned down,ironing done and lunches made,nails painted and tan on ,meeting my bestie for breakfast after the kids go to school,am so excited and happy today,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::for everyone,xxxxx

Desperado- really where is all that energy coming from!

You sound so enthused.

I on the other hand have just dragged myself out of bed :sick::sick::sick:

Got DS up to take to Nana's before school- bless he is so good he will get himself ready

Off to work- I feel like I am on a treadmill and can't get off

work :sick::sleep: work :sick::sleep: work :sick::sleep: work :sick::sleep:

Roll on the summer holidays! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Desperado- really where is all that energy coming from!

You sound so enthused.

I on the other hand have just dragged myself out of bed :sick::sick::sick:

Got DS up to take to Nana's before school- bless he is so good he will get himself ready

Off to work- I feel like I am on a treadmill and can't get off

work :sick::sleep: work :sick::sleep: work :sick::sleep: work :sick::sleep:

Roll on the summer holidays! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hugs::hugs:Awk bless,I am just so incredibly happy to be pregnant,poor u ,hope u feel better soon ,hopefully u will be better once u haven't to get up for work and can relax more ,I gave up work after my third child and hubby is self employed ,I feel so lucky as I am a dental nurse and really wouldn't enjoy it while feeling a bit icky ,will prob be fifty before I return to work :happydance:,but my dh works at least twelve hour a day and off at weekends ,so it's not too bad,have a great day,hope u have your packed lunch,:hugs::hugs:

Well morning everyone ,had a lovely seven hour sleep:happydance:Been up since half five,got my bathroom all cleaned,my kitchen units and worktop cleaned down,ironing done and lunches made,nails painted and tan on ,meeting my bestie for breakfast after the kids go to school,am so excited and happy today,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::for everyone,xxxxx

Wow Desperado...can you send me some of your energy please!!!! I thought i was doing well because i ve pegged the washing out lol... You sound so lively and of course so happy,its so lovely to read :hugs::hugs:
I hope everyone else is well this morning and has a very good day
lots of :hugs::hugs: to everyone
xxxx

So I finally sat down and read all 45 pages of this thread, phew! Didn't want to post without being caught up but now I'm on information overload.

Ruth - Big :hugs: You are quite an inspiration! Sorry they've made you wait so long for your scan, does not seem at all fair. :hugs:

Glowstar - I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

Melly - So glad everything is still going ok!!! False alarm, phew. FX'd this is the one for you hun!

Desperado - So glad your Dr's have finally got an idea of what caused your prior mc's. I really think this is your sticky!!!

:hugs: to everyone else on here, just too many to remember (knew I should have gotten a pen and paper when I started!) I hope you're all feeling wonderful and pregnant! I know I do every other minute (in between worry and bloat and being tired lol!) It's so wonderful seeing all the BFP's I congratulated who've moved on to this forum!

AFM I'm just 4 weeks today but have already been bloated, constipated, exhausted, endlessly peeing and am not sleeping through the night. I thought it was WAY too early for this stuff to start, geez. And the vivid dreams are crazy. Last night's had me so upset I woke up DH for cuddles. In it I went to the Dr for my blood test and he came back and told me I was not pg, I had a tumor. I was like, Wha? What about the 9 HPT's I've taken. He said that was false positives caused by the tumor growing in my uterus, then said I had to have surgery the next day to remove it. I then woke up with bad cramps! I don't know if I can handle 9 months of these dreams, yikes! It's kind of funny now that I'm awake - bad cramps = tumor, but it sure wasn't at 1 am! Oh I did say to DH as we were cuddling "It's not a tumor" in my best Arnie:haha: So in the in between bits I'm excited and crazy happy! My mood did a complete 180 on Friday when I got that BFP. Think DH was probably happy he got his happy wife back, although he's too smart and sensible to actually mention it :haha:

Awww lyvid,so happy for u ,I was having some weird dreams at the beginning too,scary stuff,:hugs::hugs::hugs:Glad dh has his happy wife back,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs

Awww lyvid,so happy for u ,I was having some weird dreams at the beginning too,scary stuff,:hugs::hugs::hugs:Glad dh has his happy wife back,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs

Thank you!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: So happy for you too! :happydance::happydance:

Am so glad u joined this thread ,it's gonna be so much fun,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:yipee: I know, I"m so excited! And also miserable, as I have trapped wind :blush: Am really not looking forward to MS. I've usually get nauseated when AF arrives (I even threw up once years ago) so I'm feeling quite sure that all the extra pg hormones are gonna kick my a$$! Blah. Trying to eat as much as I can now to prepare for being unable to eat in a week or two :haha:

Me and u must have the sameish symptoms,I had wind for two weeks after my bfp,also had af type pains,so worrying,feel a bit icky but not been sick,think my boobs are the worst wen I lie on them at nite or take my bra off,:hugs::hugs:

My boobs aren't bad yet but it's all relative. They normally hurt a lot worse than this before AF arrives so right now they feel ok to me! The cramps have definitely been worrying, but no blood of any colour so I feel ok about it.

Just got the best news! My best friend and her DH adopted a little boy from Korea two 1/2 years ago (he just turned 3 this Feb) and they got a call today from the adoption agency that he has a new brother, born in December, who is up for adoption. They've been given first chance to adopt him! Awwww! They have to notify the agency by tomorrow! They were planning to come visit us in Nov (they live in NY, us in Cali) but now that will all change. Bummed I won't get to see them but very happy they might have another baby!

Aww lyvid that is great news,am sure they are over the moon,a new baby :baby::baby::hugs::hugs:

Morning lovely Ladies :flower:
Hi Lyvid :flower:
Gosh i am so pooped...again lol...Ds came back from his school trip yest evening-armed with lots of washing:cry::haha: he brought us lovely gifts back and even brought a lovely cuddly toy bumble bee for our 'bud' bless him. Then at 7 we went to the Air cadets as DD wants to join and was there until half 9,came home and flopped on sofa. DH ironed uniforms whilst i lay on bed...We all had trouble getting out of bed this morning. Just pegged some washing out before the rain starts...which will porbably be soon now washing is out lol..
How are you all today???
xxxx:hugs::hugs:

i"m good today hun :winkwink:
bloody sore boobs though!!! lol
very,very tired but no m/s yet, just nausea

Morning lovely Ladies :flower:
Hi Lyvid :flower:
Gosh i am so pooped...again lol...Ds came back from his school trip yest evening-armed with lots of washing:cry::haha: he brought us lovely gifts back and even brought a lovely cuddly toy bumble bee for our 'bud' bless him. Then at 7 we went to the Air cadets as DD wants to join and was there until half 9,came home and flopped on sofa. DH ironed uniforms whilst i lay on bed...We all had trouble getting out of bed this morning. Just pegged some washing out before the rain starts...which will porbably be soon now washing is out lol..
How are you all today???
xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Aww wot a sweet son :hugs:My tiredness is always worse in the afternoon around twelve to three ,always sleep for like ten or twenty mins and feel much better ,just a wee catnap ,hope u feel better soon,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i"m good today hun :winkwink:
bloody sore boobs though!!! lol
very,very tired but no m/s yet, just nausea

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: have u got a good support bra Hun?I think that helps with no bones ,I usually keep mine on at nite too now,take care lovely,:kiss::kiss::kiss:

My boobs aren't bad yet but it's all relative. They normally hurt a lot worse than this before AF arrives so right now they feel ok to me! The cramps have definitely been worrying, but no blood of any colour so I feel ok about it.

Just got the best news! My best friend and her DH adopted a little boy from Korea two 1/2 years ago (he just turned 3 this Feb) and they got a call today from the adoption agency that he has a new brother, born in December, who is up for adoption. They've been given first chance to adopt him! Awwww! They have to notify the agency by tomorrow! They were planning to come visit us in Nov (they live in NY, us in Cali) but now that will all change. Bummed I won't get to see them but very happy they might have another baby!

:hi: lyvid - that's brilliant news about your friend!
and congrats on your pregnancy!

desp - i really do not understand where you get all that energy from!
by the time i get home after work i have no energy left, can't even keep up with the posts here! :dohh:

hope everyone is doing great:hugs:

Hi kosh,great to hear from u ,:hugs::hugs:Am completely knackered cum the afternoon ,have all my energy in the morning and once it' gets after lunch I die ,::sleep:

Good morning ladies!

Aww Seashells, your son is so sweet!

Herbie, hope a new bra will help. :hugs:

:wave: Kosh! Hope you're doing well!

Desperado, sounds like you have energy to spare, please come clean my kitchen! :haha:We made jam last night and I've already done one load of dishes, got another to wash when those are dry. Amazing how many bowls and pots you use to do that LOL! It was a lot of fun though, DSS and his fiance did a lot of the work as she was very excited about it and he couldn't wait to eat it :haha:

Hello to all the other ladies, wishing you a wonderful day! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->