Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Still quite a bit of cramping, especially in my right hip area. Lots (and LOTS) of CM. No AF. SMH I don't know what's up, but if one more person tells me I'm stressing myself out and that's causing me to be late, I swear I'm gonna hit them.

Still quite a bit of cramping, especially in my right hip area. Lots (and LOTS) of CM. No AF. SMH I don't know what's up, but if one more person tells me I'm stressing myself out and that's causing me to be late, I swear I'm gonna hit them.

:hugs:

You have so much self control not to poas mrsmck!! :D

I don't wanna waste my last FRER if it is just late cause of me stressing. Those things are bloody expensive! LOL

Thanks for all the support ladies. While I feel like this thread really needs at least one BFP this month, and I obviously want to be it, I still wish ya'll were there with me!

I agree they are pricey!! You're giving me hope while i'm waiting for af to end/bd to start. I'm going all out this cycle, hope dh is prepared! Lol

If we don't get a BFP this cycle, I'm gonna go all out next cycle.

Ooo MrsMck. She is now a few days late. How exciting!!! Kealz is right - you have amazing self control. I would be peeing on an ic every time I go:) keep us posted.

Fms temps still up today so I think ff will make yesterday my ov day. Hooray - I'm finally in the 2ww!

I'm so excited for you both! What will the next couple of weeks have in store for you..? Mrsmck, that frer would not have stood a chance in my house, lol. But I see why you want to wait. :)

So i've started temping this cycle and they seem all over the place considering i'm supposed to wait for an increase of 0.2 or something. I take them as soon as I wake up, before getting out if bed. I feel like i'm running out of options to see if i'm O'ing or not on the days i think i am. Opks haven't worked for me in the past (never get a +, was the same when ttc ds) although i have bought a pack for this cycle to give it one more go. I do check cm but feel like i need some other confirmation. Temps so far look like this...

Cd1 - forgot :-/
Cd2 - 36.2
Cd3 - 36.4
Cd4 - 36.2
Cd5 - 36.6

If i just go on cm, when you have ewcm does that mean you actually O'ing then or you are due to O within 24-48 hours?

Kealz mine are also all over the show (see below). I thought FF would plot OV as yesterday but still not. If my temps are up again tomorrow, I think it will. I had ewcm a few days before OV so Im really not sure how it works.

I definitely recommend doing OPK with afternoon sample and at the same time each day. FMU doesn't work for me with OPKs. If you are really concerned, you should try go for a day 21 progesterone test. That will tell you for sure if ovulation took place or not. But I definitely think SMEP is the way to go. Even if you just BD every other night from CD8 through to CD18, it covers all bases.

Good morning ladies! Still no AF. Cramping, watery/creamy cm, constipation and awful acne... Probably tmi, but usually I have the opposite of constipation if af is on her way. Still not gonna test though :p

Part of me is hoping I didn't o later than I thought, if only because we didn't bd much after what ovia said was my fertile time. Ugh nervous!!!

Yay mannymoo for the tww! Fx for you!

Kealz, I don't have any ic tests or I would lol. Gonna order some if af shows her face though.

Thursday can't get here fast enough! I wonder, if I do the blood draws first thing Thursday morning, how long do you think it'll take the results to make it upstairs to my doctor?

Where I live, you can get your results a few hours later but I remember in the UK having to wait days for results. Not sure what it is like in the states. Ask them to mark it as urgent and you are bound to get it back same day. Also, you might want to consider doing a progesterone test at the same time. Because I suffer from low progesterone, my doc always insists on checking that too so that I can get supplements. Not long now. 2 more sleeps :D

Well the doctor has already written the order for blood work. This is just my family doctor, but he says he can get me hooked up with a good ob too if we need more specialized tests.

Well hello...
Sunday was the last bd we did before O. I might have Oed yesterday. Not sure though. Bd 4 times in this cycle. Hopefully this is it. Or do u reckon one more bd is safer?
That means 13 days until testing then.

Oy halfway through the day, thought af started.. Same thing as before. Just loads of cm and cramps near my csection scar and in my right hip area.

Janine we are much the same. I think I also ovulated yesterday. We dtd last night too and we are supposed to tomorrow too according to SMEP but think we will skip tomorrow. Good on you for waiting 13 more days until testing. I think I'll be poas this time next week. Glad I'm counting down with someone.

Nearly Thursday MrsMck!

Janine we are much the same. I think I also ovulated yesterday. We dtd last night too and we are supposed to tomorrow too according to SMEP but think we will skip tomorrow. Good on you for waiting 13 more days until testing. I think I'll be poas this time next week. Glad I'm counting down with someone.

Nearly Thursday MrsMck!

Yeah because I don't think there will be much point in testing until af would be due. According to my calendar that's June 1st. I will test the way after I think. When would your af be due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->