Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Still no signs of the wicked witch of the month. Less than 48 hours and they'll be drawing my blood. Think she'll stay away that long? I dunno WHAT'S going on! LOL!

How long do you think you can hold out before you POAS mannymoo? I think you can hold out longer than this time next week! At least give it til next Saturday! :p

Thanks for those temps mannymoo - at least I can see that it's normal to be up and down! Lol. How many dpo did you say you are?

Mrsmck - still no af eh? :D woop!! I've got everything crossed for you for Thursday! :)

I tortured myself with poas from 6dpo last cycle (got a bit upset with most bfn's i saw) - I made a promise to myself to be kinder to me this cycle so i must wait until at least 12dpo, if not af. Fx'd i stick to it!

That's the biggest reasons I'm doing everything in my power not to test until they draw my blood, Kealz. Seeing that one, lonely line just breaks my heart and makes me want to cry. I don't know if I can handle another disappointment like that this month :(

Side note: We're officially over 200 posts on this thread!

I totally understand - I felt like I kept doing more tests because I was just willing it to give me a different answer - I just felt emotionally drained by the time af came!

200 posts from like-minded women, supporting each other, giving hope and sharing. Even from across the pond! :D x

On another off topic note, do any of you ladies like to write letters? Or post cards?

I was good and didn't pick up any dollar store cheapies on the way home. Still *no* signs of AF showing any time soon. A little emotional, but not as pissy as I usually am when AF is coming. I was actually in a pretty good mood at work today. Had some cramps that doubled me over. Part of me is wondering if I O'd late, but still early enough for the BDing we did to count?

Very possible! And well done on the not buying ic's! :D

You know what, I think I only write letters when i'm complaining about something, lol. I can't remember the last time I wrote a postcard! :-/

Haha, I only ask because I *love* to write (and receive) letters. It's nice getting mail that's not bills or junk sometimes!

It does always seem like what comes through the mail is mostly advertising or bills - either way it all wants money cash! Lol I do get excited when I get the odd invitation or a reply from an interview. :)

Hope there's still no sign of af today mrsmck? :)

Mannymoo, meant to say thanks for the advice on the afternoon wee for opks, lol. Will hopefully have more success with them this time!

Just woke up and still nothing. CD 32, 16-19 dpo if I o'd around the time Ovia said I was going to.

MrsMck Im gonna go out on a limb and say it - I think you might be our first BFP!! Cant wait to hear what happens tomorrow :)

FF finally gave me a cross hair today so I am officially 3 dpi - hooray! I will try wait as long as possible before testing but the longest I have ever gone for is 11dpo (that was with DS and it was bfp). Will do my best to get to 11 dpi again this cycle.

Well today is DS's first birthday. I can't believe that a year ago today I was just about getting ready to push. The time has flown by and my little baby is no longer a baby. It makes me quite emotional…

MrsMck I live in South Africa. If I posted you a Christmas card now, it probably still wouldn't make it on time. And if you posted me something, it probably wouldn't make it at all! lol...

I gave in. Just used my last frer with SMU. If it's a bfn... I think I really will cry.

Not crying yet, but I'll just save my tests for tonight when dh is at work...
https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/IMG_20140521_061904_zpswnvqsruh.jpg

So sorry hun. I wonder why AF hasn't shown then?!? Hopefully tomorrows blood test will provide some clarity. Still keeping fingers crossed for you and as hard as it is, try stay positive.

I know I've had issues with tests throwing false negatives before... I've got fingers crossed that that's the case but at the same time, trying not to get my hopes up too much. I don't want to be that hurt if af shows up.

Thanks for the support ladies. Wish I could get a conclusive answer!

Sorry it's given that result, mrsmck! :( Like mannymoo said - why on earth has af not shown up then..? After what you've just said about false negatives, I would certainly wouldn't give up hope! The blood test tomorrow should clear things up - fx'd for you!! :)

Hi all,

Mannymoo, hope your lo is better, mine is still very ill and the Gp just says we should wait it out. It's the 2ww for you, any symptoms yet? Fingers crossed

MrsMck14, Omg you are a strong woman, where do you get such willpower from. Rooting for you and hoping this is it.

Janine, I would BD one more time just to be safe and keep me from wondering if I'm in with a good chance.

Kealz, still a couple of days before you start *BDing I guess. Trust you have all ammunitions on board. Lol.

I haven't gotten opks like I intended, Lo's illness has overshadowed everything. I hope he's better by next week otherwise BD will be out the door.

Sorry if I missed anyone else. I started typing this on my phone yesterday and only just had time to complete it now.

Well today is DS's first birthday. I can't believe that a year ago today I was just about getting ready to push. The time has flown by and my little baby is no longer a baby. It makes me quite emotional

Yaay, Happy Birthday to your DS. It's amazing our quick they grow.
Will you be having a party for him.

I know I've had issues with tests throwing false negatives before... I've got fingers crossed that that's the case but at the same time, trying not to get my hopes up too much. I don't want to be that hurt if af shows up.

Thanks for the support ladies. Wish I could get a conclusive answer!

Oh, so sorry about your result but I would still be hopeful if your period has always been regular and your history of false negatives.

It's frustrating not to have a conclusive answer but good thing you're habit blood drawn tomorrow.

Still rooting for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->