Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Lol, my body tells me that it did happen! :-/ I took a pic but then realised I can't upload cus I use the mobile version of this site mostly and there's no option. If i'm on my tablet anytime soon - I will. :)

Ha ha kealz. Sounds like fun. Hope you had an awesome night out. Got to make the most of not being preggers, for sure. I had my big night out last weekend. Felt like I had been hit by a bus on Sunday. Hope your not feeling to bad.

MrsMck, hope af still keeping her distance?

No news here. Still no pos opk. I bought the wrong tests tho. Normally use the smiley face ones cos they are idiot-proof. But accidentally got the line ones and I can never tell if they are + or - aarrgghh.

AF due this morning. No AF. I'm usually like clockwork soo..... I currently have two tests doing their thing from the same fmu (I dip cause my hands shake.. Too many frers have fallen in the toilet lol) I thought I was Gina start last night with the cramps I was getting before bed but nope. Now we wait.

Mannymoo I can't read the line opk's either. If af shows up in gonna get the smiley face opk's and a bbt thermometer.

Kealz hope you're not too bad off this morning lol. If af shows I'm probably gonna have a couple drinks myself!

Good news about af staying away MrsMck. Really hope it stays that way.

Well straight after my last post I did an opk and the test line was waaaaay darker than the control line so I take back what I said. The line tests do work for me and I will be happily dtd with dh just as soon as josh goes to sleep! Very glad my 2ww will start soon.

Yay for positive OPKs! Get to dancin girly!

Both tests (FRER and dollar store cheapy) were BFNs. Gassy and crampy, almost positive af is on her way. Won't test again til they do the blood test Thursday if the witch isn't here by then. Almost wish she'd just show up so I can start over already!

Aw sorry MrsMck. But you never know. Gassy and cramps could be good signs. I know I've said it several times here before but don't forget my 16dpo bfp!

I'm trying hard not to give up hope. I keep preaching that it's not over til the Red lady sings... But GRRRR!

Mrsmck - it is so hard to listen to your own advice! Fx'd hun that she stays away!! :)

Mannymoo - hope your bd plan is in full swing! Enjoy! Lol :D

I was very grateful for dh getting up with ds at 6am this morning! I emerged later, just about, with hair scraped back and last night's mascara smudged all over - it's a good job he loves me, lol. It was good to have a drink though, been kinda teetotal since ttc.

That's a good man you've got there kealz!

Tell me ladies, have either of you used soft cups? I'm considering trying them this cycle if af shows, along with the SMEP.

You know, i've heard others talk about them but don't actually know about them. Are they like a diaphragm thing that you use as a contraceptive? Blimey I wouldn't know what to do with it/which bit to put it in!

I too will be going down the smep route this time, along with temping. Started to note them down but they're all over the place so goodness knows how ff will know when O has happened, lol. Will try opks too but not had great success with them before.

So these soft cups... are they specially designed for this purpose?

Remember with temping, it's got to be taken first thing when you wake up before you ever get out of bed. Preferably around the same time each morning.

From what I understand about soft cups, they're actually used during your period to catch blood instead of tampons. They look like a diaphram, though, and they fit over your cervix. I imagine for TTCing, you'd put it in directly after BDing, to keep as many of the spermies in as you can?

Glad you had a fun night out Kealz. Nothing worse then having to get up at 6am to look after lo when you have a mother hangover. Thank goodness for DHs!

I have heard of a few people on here using soft cups but none of them had much success. I still think you have a better chance just by elevating your pelvis and lying still for 15 - 20 minutes afterwards.

My temps are also all over the place but because I am up so often with LO (especially while he has been sick) I have been taking temps at really random times. I definitely don't think I can rely on FF this cycle. My temps have been really low and this morning they were way up but from what I can remember from temping before Josh, my temps used to only rise a few days after OV so not sure what is going on. We have been (semi) doing SMEP this cycle. We just missed the first night of BDing. We still have to do tonight and then Wednesday night. I hate being so un-spontaneous and rigid but it has to be done.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Still no af this morning.. You know, I seem to remember reading on the smep website that fmu isn't always the most accurate and sometimes SMU is more so. I know with DS that was even the case. What do you ladies think?

Hi how's everyone getting on? I'm currently 11dpo and feeling okay but really tired she slight pinching cramps at times an bit of a dull ache! Hope all is okay for you all x x x

So, just went to take a shower and was feeling really wet, like af had finally come. Nope! Just a bunch of creamy/watery cm. Seriously body we need to have a talk about when it's appropriate to give me fertile cm!

Bluebearmummy fx that cramping is your bean implanting nice and tight!

Hi bluebearmummy! Good signs so fx'd!! :D

I'm a pillow under the butt kinda girl to be honest, can't see me trying the soft cups but would interesting to see how it works out for you mrsmck if you get some. :) As for mu question, I think if your af due date has come and gone then I would say smu would be fine! Are you going to test today?!! :D

Thanks mannymoo. :) I know what you mean about bd being scheduled! It does take the romance out of it sometimes! But it is a means to an end, lol, like you say. We haven't really got back on track that way since ds was born so think dh is in a novelty stage where he's just glad that we're doing it, lmao!

So, just went to take a shower and was feeling really wet, like af had finally come. Nope! Just a bunch of creamy/watery cm. Seriously body we need to have a talk about when it's appropriate to give me fertile cm!

Hope this leads to all be great news for you x

I'm still holding to my convictions of no testing til they do the blood test Thursday. Only have one test left and it's an frer. Would much rather hold onto it for next cycle in case this wasn't it.

Good for you mrsmck - you have strong will power! :D I'm really hoping this is all good news..! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->